One shots on MN!! (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

My Story

Its twenty-two years that he is not with me. We started liking each other after our first meet only. His blue eyes attracted my green ones. It was surely love at first sight. His muscular body, his tattoos and specially his dimple made me more attracted towards him like a magnet. He was Gunjan's that is my best friend's boyfriend Samrat's best friend Mayank. Actually Gunjan's family did not know about Samrat her love… as they were too strict and a very conservative family and therefore she were scared to tell them that she loves Samrat.

One day her father came to know about Samrat and Gunjan and then after that day he did not let Gunjan to step out of the house. I being her friend became a messenger of their love and few days later I convinced her parents to let her atleast attend the college. She started to meet Samrat in the college and Samrat brought Mayank with him as he was his bestfriend. Mayank and I left them alone in the corner table of the cafeteria and we two sat a bit far from them in the same cafeteria as we did not wanted to disturb the lovebirds.

We started our conversation with hi's and hello's…..i was too shy to speak…..looking at him I understood he was also nervous…he ordered two cups of coffee for us…We started to talk and let our feelings come out. After few minutes the waiter served us the coffee. He suddenly asked the waiter to put some salt In his coffee. I asked him why. He said that he was born near the sea and enjoyed the salty taste from childhood. He missed his parents still living there near the sea…saying that tears came out of his eyes and thus our actual conversation stared and we fell in love. Few days we dated each other. We dated each other in the nearby zoo that is the famous Alipur Zoo in Kolkata, which was close to my college. I still cannot believe that we dated each other in the zoo near the Crocodile's Cage….Gunjan often said that OUR LOVE WAS TOO DANGEROUS…and therefore named our love DANGEROUS LOVE….no one would dare to separate us….

Two years later we got married and our love which was always there was growing more and more day by day. Few months later I got pregnant and hearing this news he was overwhelmed…we were blessed with our first cute little daughter whom we named Maya…..She became the apple of his father's eyes…..We lived as the happiest family on this earth…but how did we know that this happiness was only for short time. He being a doctor and his father being a retired army officer recommended him to go to Kashmir as the army needed doctors to cure their wound as there was no one available that time and as war was going on most of them died and therefore they needed a resident doctor for the time being….He agreed to go and I also agreed because I was happy to know that by some way he can help the country….I really wanted him to go but I was very sad that he was leaving me and our princess .

Before leaving he gave me a letter and kissed my forehead saying that he will be back by our anniversary. After he left I opened the letter it read that the first coffee date we had and he asked for salt to put in his coffee as he was missing the salty taste…..he lied….he hated the salty coffee and out of nervousness told salt for sugar and he drank it…. because he was nervous to speak and after that coffee date only we were together… and having me in his life was the biggest happiness than anything…my eyes welled up…..After that day whoever asked me how salty coffee taste I always  replied that its very sweet…..love is not to forget but to forgive.

Wherever he is there is no network through which I can contact him…Every anniversary I wait for him as he had promised me that he will come back in our anniversary…but he never mentioned the year so I still keep waiting for him as I just want to hear him saying "I am back forever"…It will be twenty five years of our marriage tomorrow ….these twenty two years I celebrated it with our daughter but this year I really want him as it will be silver jubilee of our marriage…I hope my wish comes true….

Next day at six morning I heard the bell rang…my heartbeat became fast as I was going to open the door…As I opened the door I could not speak anything…He is back…he opened his arms and I hugged him. He said " I m back forever love…Happy Anniversary"….my wish came true…As he came back he said I still look the same old Nupur…as beautiful as before….while I complimented him by saying "you r my same old handsome Mayank…my macho man"…

Later in the whole day he admired me saying about my green eyes…my beautiful hair…my innocent face which he missed these years….Maya was also very happy to meet his father… Mayank was also happy to see his little princess who has also turned to a beautiful young lady…After this day we lived happily ever after….

Note-the coffee part is taken from a small sms....this is my return treat as my xams r overSmile

plz do comment....and criticize n do press the like button

love

Debadrita

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247Asmara.mannnnnndaniella05love.mayurartiShwePooMou.-Mansi-hgrhrswati05annie07Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One shots on MN!! (Page 23)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
amazing OS annie ........ loved it lots ................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey debadrita.nice OS,but why didn't mayank even visit nupur in 25 years??????? isn't it a bit too long???????

Edited by Mou. - 30 March 2010 at 5:56am

annie07

Piya_2009

IF-Sizzlerz

Piya_2009

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Annie lovely OS...
Mayank and Nupur's self realization part was the best...

His self respect and values his mother ingrained in him, were most important to him, and he realised thet somewhere , he just lost his true self with the gang. He acted the way he wudnt have and mostly forgot his responsibilities.

Ye baat koi CVS ko bhi samjha do na...

If i get such a scene i'll forget all the damage they have done....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.a-little-hopeannie07

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Annie.....*hugs*......what a lovely OS.... please...please post it in the CVs thread.... I beg the CVs to show this scene for MN....as soon as the baby track ends....

Awesome OS....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.annie07

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

annie07

daniella05

IF-Dazzler

daniella05

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
lovely os!!!
mayur were very cute....loved them
do write more

annie07

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
25 years????????????????????????????????????????nd they'r behaving as if it was 25 days..............it was  a bit odd............but still i liked your os.............

annie07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top