MyOneShotGallery - The Proposal [MaYur]Pg138 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
hey sanam..congo on ur gallery..

Nice one shot

Mayank and Nupur had drifted apart..but then came back together anyway!..they must hv missed each other like hell..but then the kiss and the hug were so cute..

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish
hiiiiii
fabulous job!
the emotions were well captured....it was well written
liked it.....keep wrtiting!
great one shot it was so cuttttttttttttttte
its just
i cant judge
hat off to u dear
Hey sanooooo!!
Sorry im commenting a bit late but
πŸ‘
Wow i didn't know my little baby sister was so talented!!!!! πŸ˜‰
I absolutely loved it!! Fabtastic OS ⭐️
ad the way yu portrayed it with mayank's and nupur's point of views separately was amazing!!! πŸ‘
And the song yu chose was perfect!! Suited the situation perfectly!! πŸ˜›
Beautiful ending!! 😳 Well done!!
awesome yaar......sorry for such a l8 replie......

~*Dancing In The Moonlight*~

I didn't know what Mayank had planned for tonight, he'd seemed very secretive today and almost all week. I half expected him to do something. After all this was Mayank Sharma.

He was coming over at 6:30. I had begun to get ready at 6:00, since I didn't need too much time, since it seems a little difficult for me to look slightly decent these days. But Mayank still insists that I am beautiful, no matter what in his eyes.

So, I put on my blue flowered dress, and my pink sweater that he'd given me. I pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail just as he arrived.

Dad had shown him in and he was sitting on the couch when I walked down the stairs. When he saw me he immediately stood up and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, since my father was in the room.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"Just fine, thank you." I replied grinning at him.

"Great. Come on, let's go upstairs." He said taking my hand, beginning to lead me up the stairs.

"Wait a minute, Nupur. I would like to talk to you before you go up with Mayank. Mr. Sharma, you can go upstairs while I have a talk with Nupur." Dad said, looking quiet serious.

Mayank went upstairs, while I walked over to daddy, sighing slightly.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Nupur, boys like that...they...they have certain expectations..." He began, and even though I had heard this lecture before, I stood there half pretending to take in all he was saying.

When he finally finished, I smiled sweetly and said, "All right Dad. I understand."

"Good. You can go join Mayank now, have fun sweetie." He replied, leaving to go into his study. I thought this strange of him to say, considering the lecture he'd just given me. I shrugged it off though, and went upstairs to Mayank.

I could hear music drifting down the stairs from somewhere in our house, and when I reached my room I was in for a big surprise.

"Nupur." Mayank said, taking my hand.

"Mayank...what's going on?" I asked, as he lead me through the open window onto the balcony.

"It's your surprise, baby." He said as I was swept onto the center of the balcony.

"Oh Mayank..." I breathed, as he began to slow dance with me. Once again he had fulfilled another item on my list.

"But how?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I talked it over with your father, and I got Mom to teach me how to dance. I've been planning this all week." He replied.

I lifted my head up and gazed into his eyes, "I love you so much." I said, kissing him.

He kissed me in return, as we continued to dance together in the moonlight.

We danced all night long, talking and laughing a long the way. I couldn't believe that he had done this for me. I enjoyed it very much.

"Bye Nupur, I'll see you later." Mayanksaid hugging me and kissing me at the same time.

"All right Mayank. See you soon. Good bye." I replied, doing the same.

As I watched Mayank make his way to his car, I knew I would never forget this night. The night we danced in the moonlight.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hehe i hope u like it..........just alittle something to make for mayu being away!!!!!!!!!😳

-Sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 14 years ago

Ok finally i read the one after a long long timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sanam it was really really sweet yaar

Edited by NabeehaFS - 14 years ago
aww sanu it ws sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet............pata hai its evn my wish also to dance in d moonlight wid my mayu.......πŸ˜‰
Awesome Sanam, it was very sweet............