Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Shanta,<br><br>What happened to 2 pics in your 2nd siggy. "Chobi" Wink vanished fr your siggy lolLOL <br>How does my new siggy looks. Pl commentEmbarrassed<br>OH! Ok your siggy is full with all chobis nowBig smile<br>

Tina di not CHOBI...its CHORBI (bengali version of charbi)........ROFL ROFL.......

n yep ur siggy is looking very good.....

tafseer....here tina was talking about chobi (pics)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali fireworks! (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by anjali1790

did anyone hear what daddhaji was saying when munna asked "whether he will be dropping akshi?",i didnt understand what he said!

<FONT color=#cc0066>bhabi ma mentined that the son in law is going to be treated alot of good food...(something like that..)</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>and then dadaji said that ..<FONT color=#3333ff>munna's<FONT color=#cc0000 size=4> chorbi(fat)</FONT> would increase</FONT>...ROFL</FONT>

ROFL

<FONT color=#cc0066>That's the second time dadaji used that word with naitik....even dadaji has noticed munna's pot belly...ROFLROFL</FONT>

CHORBI.......Shanta ......I almost fell off fr my chair. This shows that u r a bong dear....they really roll their tongue "O" sounds cute.......it shd be charbiLOL Munna's pot belly is quite visible so DJ noticed it. Ok I feel the epi was illogical as Aks did not pay for the gift but it was highly dillogical as well......munni giving a peck to munna in front of the clanShocked!

<FONT color=#cc0099>hehehehehhee...sorry ..that's the bengali side of me popping out...hehehehe

Naitiks...charbi ... yea she pecked him.....and gave him one of those naitik rocket launch kiss...in front of the whole famShocked...</FONT>

exactly........CHORBI was too much..........ekdum bengali.........ohh god m laughing soo much.... ROFL

hehehe....look what my bengali slip up has startedLOLLOL

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Shanta,<br><br>What happened to 2 pics in your 2nd siggy. "Chobi" Wink vanished fr your siggy lolLOL <br>How does my new siggy looks. Pl commentEmbarrassed<br>OH! Ok your siggy is full with all chobis nowBig smile<br>

Tina di not CHOBI...its CHORBI (bengali version of charbi)........ROFL ROFL.......

<FONT color=#cc0099>tafseer....here tina was talking about chobi (pics)</FONT>

ohhh........ROFL then it wil be chhobi........n i thot that hse has missed the 'R' 4rm it......... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=5cents] Hi Shanta,<br><br>What happened to 2 pics in your 2nd siggy. "Chobi" Wink vanished fr your siggy lolLOL <br>How does my new siggy looks. Pl commentEmbarrassed<br>OH! Ok your siggy is full with all chobis nowBig smile<br>

<FONT color=#cc0099>tafseer....here tina was talking about chobi (pics)</FONT>

[/QUOTe
ohhh........ROFL then it wil be chhobi........n i thot that hse has missed the 'R' 4rm it......... LOL
LOL

Edited by aksharanaitik - 02 November 2009 at 12:03am

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Chorbi, Chobi, or Charbi
guys I don't know what any of those mean ROFL

whatever it is, naitik needs to loose his belly fat or else his shirt buttons will start popping one by oneROFL
and then poor akshi will be pricking her fingers everyday Tongue

Abhi911

Goldie

Abhi911

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by _charu_

Hi all, finally i cud use the internet...

looks like nobody is around :( Shanta, ur update was cool Cool and did u like those scenes? i mean okay it's better than watching anything else in yrkkh but may be i expect more from them now....they must move on from holding hands (he didn't do it during courtship also when we wanted him to)and those awkward pecks..they want to romance in front of the family but when they're alone they act like strangers Ermm and there's certain repetetiveness in their scenes...no masti no fun no novelty

what is abt color "green" in yrkkh? green revolution or what? from the past 10-15 days Naitik is wearing diff shades green and Aksh toh can apply for a copyright also ..she in green every alternate day..yest. naitik woke up in green t-shirt and today akshara woke up in the same green shade saaree (which was looking yucks) ..so much similarity in both the scenes..both of them woke up and found the other one missing and both of them went to the cupboard , took out something , got ready and came down...

my fav. scene from today was the scene b/w Gayitri and Rajshekhar..time to time they do try to justify their behavior and fill up the gap for us....Gayitri has a problem with Akshara's lying but she can't see that her son is a habitual liar ...good she said she felt bad that Akshara is taking away Naitik from her but now she's used to it....actually we get used to anything , it's just a matter of time..no matter how bad some person or situation is, we get habitual...like Naitik got used to Daddaji's strictness.....i abs. loved Rajshekhar's dialogue that in a family "dil bada rakhna padta hai" to accomodate everybody..how true !   Clap

i liked the last scene of Naitik where he says "main bhi jaaonga akshara ke saath" tht was our cute naughty choco lover boy Naitik...

well, Thumbs Up from me for today's episode..it was the best in the last 7 days...but nothing gr8..not my usual yrkkh....i have a lot of expectations frm it...bec. i know this show is capable of delivering..

<FONT color=#cc0066>Charu I felt lukewarm about 2days episode 2....nothing great but better then last weekend....there were a few good scenes....dadaji wala scenes were good.....i liked the concept of him grabbing her after the watch giving...and the asking 4 kiss scene....it was so/so....i wanted better chemistry from them.( I dont kno..their chemistry is hot/cold...sometimes it's good but other times it's flat)ConfusedOuch.......i liked the idea of expressing affection...I am happy about that...but those scenes could have been better! Rajeshekhar is a good character, he is level headed and always says the right thing...Clap</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>...I have been disappointed with the show lately as well...my expectations started going downhill from the wedding....aside froma handful of good scenes inbetween..there was not much 2 go on.... the original charm of the show that drew and captured all of our attention has been fading away...</FONT>

I agree with both of you. The Track gets so boring that even a peck and a hug get us excited Ouch. I hope they show Akshara and Naitik as a married couple and move beyond holding hands and giving each other half hugs Confused Confused Confused

<FONT color=#9933cc>its like no matter what amount of trash they give us we make the most of it...i really think that if we didnt keep each other going, with humor, trashing the show, defending the show....character dissections etc......I can almost be sure alot of us would have stopped watching....atleast 4 a while...</FONT>

<FONT color=#9933cc>we made the unbearable days...bearable...and found the silver lining....we had fun with whatever we were given...thats the reason they still had those TRP's...I kno 4 me..it was u guys that kept me going...and still watching...Hug</FONT>

I so agree with you dear...our discussions keep me going..if IF and u guys weren't there, i wud have left watching yrkkh much earlier.....yest. while watching the episode, there was a smile on my face , not bec. of what i was watching but remembering our comments Big smile we can tolerate yrkkh for some more time inspite of their EF kisses and repulsive hugs....lets see for how long....i can never stop watching it that's for sure but i have a lot of expectations and i want something meaningful ..i know all episodes can't be gr8 but out of 7 days, at least 3 days should be good...

Thats the case with all of us here..
RS should start paying IF for the keeping us glued to YR inspite the drained out storyline! Big smile

Abhi911

Goldie

Abhi911

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Chorbi, Chobi, or Charbi
guys I don't know what any of those mean ROFL

whatever it is, naitik needs to loose his belly fat or else his shirt buttons will start popping one by oneROFL
and then poor akshi will be pricking her fingers everyday Tongue

We would like that better than kaka acting like Zorro ! LOL

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
 I think its charbi which means body  fat..........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top