beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by anjali1790

did anyone hear what daddhaji was saying when munna asked "whether he will be dropping akshi?",i didnt understand what he said!

bhabi ma mentined that the son in law is going to be treated alot of good food...(something like that..)
and then dadaji said that ..munna's chorbi(fat) would increase...ROFL
ROFL

That's the second time dadaji used that word with naitik....even dadaji has noticed munna's pot belly...ROFLROFL
He wants naitik to b "Ghatela badan"...ROFL juz like hrithik.... daddaji ek aur picture ho jaaye???WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali fireworks! (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Shanta, Thanks for the uodate, I missed Friday  Saturday episodes but watched yesterdays, liked every one to be happy specially the Maheshwari clan. Also like NAKSH scenes, but as most of u told its becoming repetetive.

Love Raj Banna's Dailogues.
They need more substance...because of bad writing/ creativity.....the actors are lacking....and their chemistry is suffering....Ouch...

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
 now they need some interesting track.... celebrations have been enough.

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

did anyone hear what daddhaji was saying when munna asked "whether he will be dropping akshi?",i didnt understand what he said!

bhabi ma mentined that the son in law is going to be treated alot of good food...(something like that..)
ROFL

That's the second time dadaji used that word with naitik....even dadaji has noticed munna's pot belly...ROFLROFL
He wants naitik to b "Ghatela badan"...ROFL juz like hrithik.... daddaji ek aur picture ho jaaye???WinkLOL

ROFL         ROFL        ROFL

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FAMS

Shanta, Thanks for the uodate, I missed Friday  Saturday episodes but watched yesterdays, liked every one to be happy specially the Maheshwari clan. Also like NAKSH scenes, but as most of u told its becoming repetetive.

Love Raj Banna's Dailogues.
They need more substance...because of bad writing/ creativity.....the actors are lacking....and their chemistry is suffering....Ouch...

Agree with you Shnata there is no substance and the chemistry of NAKSH is also not that good. . .

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

ROFL

The spies from creatives have been reading the comments...and is indirectly trying to give karan the hint....they r expressing the message through the character...ROFLROFL....natik's chorbi was mentioned by dadaji twice....then the laps around the treeROFL....then came hrithik ROFL....then 2day.... (basically that's hot topic between DJ and Naitik)ROFL....how many more ways can ppl give him the hint....hit the gym...and NOC stop packing his dabba....

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

ROFL

CHORBI.......Shanta ......I almost fell off fr my chair. This shows that u r a bong dear....they really roll their tongue  "O"  sounds cute.......it shd be charbiLOL Munna's pot belly is quite visible so DJ noticed it. Ok I feel the epi was illogical as Aks did not pay for the gift but it was highly dillogical as well......munni giving a peck to munna in front of the clanShocked!

Edited by 5cents - 01 November 2009 at 10:44pm

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Tina we were missing your Dillogical on the Forum . . LOL  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top