Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Diwali fireworks! (Page 5)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

I agree wid most of u tat naksh chemistry is goin down but i thnk thy r not gettng good scenes.... writer is to b blamed...Angry
evrythng is repetitive... kisses, hugs... nothng passionate...Dead

Hi Shanta,
Thanks for the update. I did not watch YR yesterday as hubby just returned fr US  last night around 9:30pm. Looks like I did not miss much. OK Raj banna did some sensible talk.....chal, I'll watch it only for him!! LOL YR ke itne bure din ......Ouch
Sabiya, I completely agree with you.......It is becoming so repetitive & predictable....the hug & the kissDead nothing passionate! Only action in love no zing so no reactionOuch

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by anjali1790

did anyone hear what daddhaji was saying when munna asked "whether he will be dropping akshi?",i didnt understand what he said!

bhabi ma mentined that the son in law is going to be treated alot of good food...(something like that..)
and then dadaji said that ..munna's chorbi(fat) would increase...ROFL
ROFL
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

and didn't she have to pay for the gift? Shocked

i was actually thnkng about ths... was it a free gift??? diwali dhamaka???
& charu wat u said was true...thy want to romance in front of evrybody & once alone..thy r inactive...

naitik got upset tat akshara was not giving him a kiss..but whn she dosent reciprocate in their room... he juz leaves her...Confused

han sach mein..y dint she pay the courier man...pehle toh address mein ni mention of the roads n then ab money bhi nahi......kya baat hai......
n Akshara ko ek receipt sign karne mein itna waqt??? as she was writing an answer........ LOL
hmm... pata nahi kya kar rahi thi... paper drop bhi kar diya...
but i liked naitik ystrday...the way he came btween the gurls & said "kya hua" looked cute...a nice scene... his impatience for the gift was good to c.... durng pooja also he was askng aksahra about gift.
when he popped in with kya hua...he looked adorable..LOL
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

I agree wid most of u tat naksh chemistry is goin down but i thnk thy r not gettng good scenes.... writer is to b blamed...Angry

Hi Shanta,
Thanks for the update. I did not watch YR yesterday as hubby just returned fr US  last night around 9:30pm. Looks like I did not miss much. OK Raj banna did some sensible talk.....chal, I'll watch it only for him!! LOL YR ke itne bure din ......Ouch
Sabiya, I completely agree with you.......It is becoming so repetitive & predictable....the hug & the kissDead nothing passionate! Only action in love no zing so no reactionOuch

Tina ...the hubby is back...YaY...I am happy 4 u!

dadaji and rajshekhar were good 2day....Confused

the naksh scene was good...but no butterfliesOuch

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Shanta,

Yeah tina... 1stly i want  to complemnt u.. u lookng beautiful....
2ndly..tired of naksh regular hugs & kisses... yeah its better than other crap...but we need sumthng new... mayb thy can brng honeymoon track now... but lookng at the promo...ther's no chance i guess.Cry
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

and didn't she have to pay for the gift? Shocked

i was actually thnkng about ths... was it a free gift??? diwali dhamaka???
& charu wat u said was true...thy want to romance in front of evrybody & once alone..thy r inactive...

naitik got upset tat akshara was not giving him a kiss..but whn she dosent reciprocate in their room... he juz leaves her...Confused

han sach mein..y dint she pay the courier man...pehle toh address mein ni mention of the roads n then ab money bhi nahi......kya baat hai......
n Akshara ko ek receipt sign karne mein itna waqt??? as she was writing an answer........ LOL
hmm... pata nahi kya kar rahi thi... paper drop bhi kar diya...
but i liked naitik ystrday...the way he came btween the gurls & said "kya hua" looked cute...a nice scene... his impatience for the gift was good to c.... durng pooja also he was askng aksahra about gift.
when he popped in with kya hua...he looked adorable..LOL
Day Dreaming & the way he said... puja k baad mujhe meri biwi se gift milne wala hai
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali1790

did anyone hear what daddhaji was saying when munna asked "whether he will be dropping akshi?",i didnt understand what he said!

bhabi ma mentined that the son in law is going to be treated alot of good food...(something like that..)
and then dadaji said that ..munna's chorbi(fat) would increase...ROFL
ROFL

That's the second time dadaji used that word with naitik....even dadaji has noticed munna's pot belly...ROFLROFL
FAMS Senior Member
FAMS
FAMS

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Shanta, Thanks for the uodate, I missed Friday  Saturday episodes but watched yesterdays, liked every one to be happy specially the Maheshwari clan. Also like NAKSH scenes, but as most of u told its becoming repetetive.

Love Raj Banna's Dailogues.

Go to top