Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Dadaji was giving Naitik the 3rd degree about the wallet change....Naitik was so sincere and told him that he is sorry about changing the wallet without asking...but the wallet worked in his favor....because atleast DJ talked to him....he said Dj can hit him or yell at him...he can take anything but not DJ's silence...he then said he is sorry about losing the export order...DJ said not to worry about it and that the wallet was Chokhi...and that he will use it from now on...Hug

Everyone is Happy....everyone goes 4 pooja...akshi is worried about the gift...courier hasn't arrived yet...while akshara, nandini and rashmi are talking about it...naitik pops in..and says kya hua..Day Dreaming.they all say kuch nahi...he says chaliye..pooja ke baad mera patni mujhe gift dene wali.( naitik is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee during this scene)...akshi is worried.Ouch.

The 2 families are doing pooja...

Akshara and Naitik passing looks between each other...(naitik loving stares and sweet smiles, akshara nervous smiles)...he brush shoulder taps her..and says i cant be patient anymore...i want my giftROFL..(so cute he looks like a kid asking 4 presents, so impatient).....nandini shushes him..LOL
kaka is watching from the balcony .... and then he walks over to the rest of the family...smiling.....every1 looks back and see's OMI....everyone is shocked but very happy...

Singhania's finish pooja as well...

poor akshi she looks like she is about to barf the entire time...akshi was about 2 make a run for it...when naitik stops him and closes his eye and asked 4 his gift....she was so scared...and about to spill the beans...just then the courier arrives...and akshara runs to get the gift....naitik open his eye and says he will go check who is at the door...nandini and reshmi stall munna.....hehehhe...munna is wondering what is going on with all of them today...hehehhee...ROFLROFL

Akshara tell him 2 forget it...and ask's him to close his eyes...and she places a box in his hands
he opens up the gift and see's the watch..its beautiful....he says its totally his taste...sober, elegant ,stylish.....he says dont feel bad but i thought u totally 4 got my gift...she says aap bhi na...he looks around the room and grabs her and gives her a hug.. and they smile at each other...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

diwale fireworks outside.....they are all having fun....naitik grabs akshara's hand and signals her 2 give a kiss....she shakes her head noo....he looks upset ...so she looks around and plants one on his cheek...he is pleased and they have a moment....Day Dreaming

Akshi wakes up the nxt morning..and see's naitik missing from the bed....she comes down and the rest of the family asks if he is awake...she tells them she doesnt kno where he went...just then munna walks in with Dadaji in exercise gear....hehehe....the family teases naitik... gayatri annouces that Akshi will be going 2 maayka and naitik looks sad....but then he finds out that he can go 2...he is Big smile...

Rajbanna was flirty and  tells gayatri she was looking great YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKDeadDeadDead

Edited by aksharanaitik - 01 November 2009 at 10:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skfanFAMSsihumahi06piyualka_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali fireworks!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
u missed the hug n the kiss!!! actually even i missed the hug Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skfan

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i am updating as i am watchinng..the rest is coming soon...

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
n yes di i liked d way naitik was lik "my wife wil b givin me a gift"........so impatient........

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
lol......what a hug that was.....and it was not at all environment friendly.
good u all discuss i will be back tomorrow now lots of pending work.
now i know how to click pics so my be rady for t-shirt research.

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

hi pinky im back finally
had another bout of fever but allright now. done with my ams too.
i'll be coming online for soem days now.
im glad that we got to see naksha scenes today.
the hug was simply awesome and the kiss .omg!! i was drooling over them

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Dadaji was giving Naitik the 3rd degree about the wallet change....Naitik was so sincere and told him that he is sorry about changing the wallet without asking...but the wallet worked in his favor....because atleast DJ talked to him....he said Dj can hit him or yell at him...he can take anything but not DJ's silence...he then said he is sorry about losing the export order...DJ said not to worry about it and that the wallet was Chokhi...and that he will use it from now on...

Everyone is Happy....everyone goes 4 pooja...akshi is worried about the gift...courier hasn't arrived yet...while akshara, nandini and rashmi are talking about it...naitik pops in..and says kya hua...they all say kuch nahi...he says chaliye..pooja ke baad mera patni mujhe gift dene wali.( naitik is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee during this scene)...akshi is worried..

The 2 families are doing pooja...

Akshara and Naitik passing looks between each other...(naitik loving stares and sweet smiles, akshara nervous smiles)...he brush shoulder taps her..and says i cant be patient anymore...i want my gift...nandini shushes him..LOL
kaka is watching from the balcony .... and then he walks over to the rest of the family...smiling.....every1 looks back and see's OMI....everyone is shocked but very happy...

Thanks Shanta. Naitik was very cute today.His rootna (even for a millisecond) was very sweet and he got what he wanted Embarrassed.Akshara ne kissie de diya Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

Originally posted by pinky35

<br>hi pinky im back finally<br>had another bout of fever but allright now. done with my ams too.<br>i'll be coming online for soem days now.<br>im glad that we got to see naksha scenes today.<br>the hug was simply awesome and the kiss .omg!! i was drooling over them<br>

shweta di finally!! how r u??....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top