Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hello all.. wats new and fresh Asin's new movie London Dreams got good appreciation and Asin Salman's pairing is very much liked.. the pics which are making news regarding Asin and Salman are posted under.. The pics are from Dubai premier of London Dreams..After the public display of these pics news is going that Asin and Salman are going out.. well i dnt believe tht but wat i blv is tht they look Ravishing together.. This pairing SHOULD be repeated.. They are tooo cute ohhh man.. and who have seen their promos would knw they have awsome chemistry in the movie..

now the pictures of Dubai Premier!!!

Asin and Salman at London Dreams premiere

Asin and Salman Khan at London Dreams premier in Dubai

Salman Khan and Asin at London Dreams Dubai Premiere

Love, PulwashaSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gsankadevi30CarynnithyamkvMP_Radhajigglypuff726MissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asin and Salman new bollywood couple in the making" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
thks for sharing =).. well they r def. not seeing each other, but they make a very cute couple =) .. I personally prefer this couple than Sallu-Katrina .. anyways Sallu is too old for Asin lollz Embarrassed

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Yes,they look good together.But salman-katrina is the best.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

But Asin looks old here.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
In the 5th pic she looks like a pregnant women.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Pul!

They looks like a cute on screen couple but I heard the movie wasnt that gr8. anyway...Kat-Akku make a better on screen couple than Kat-SalluTongue

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
they look good! i've always thought kat was too tall for salman.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
what an unflattering gown!DeadDead asin should have known better than to choose a high-waisted gown. she looks bloated. love the colour, hate the dress. asin is gorgeous & i usually like what she wears but not this time.Wink

about salman & asin being a couple, asin can do so much better so can katrina. i like salman but he is hardly boyfriend/husband material. unless running over people on sidewalks counts as a quality they'd like in a future husband i don't think any girl will want to marry salman.LOL

but i agree that salman & asin make a very cute onscreen couple. they are so much better than the salman-katrina pair. sorry.. akshay-katrina all the way!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top