Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@ Summer3-

A good teacher should know her work as well as know how to deal with students and keep a respectful distance at the same time (especially if it is between the opposite sex).

I will keep that in mind...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Good teacher (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

@ Summer3-

A good teacher should know her work as well as know how to deal with students and keep a respectful distance at the same time (especially if it is between the opposite sex).

I will keep that in mind...
Rinky I am not an expert but I guess you do not want to be accused of all kinds of things or invite rumours and gossips; especially if the kids are older.
I think there are many other practical problems too if kids are younger, as showing too much attention to one kid can cause jealousy and unhappiness.
If kids are young I would find it quite difficult not to give in to them, so we have to be adequately trained and disciplined in this area too and not get too friendly.
 Worse is some kids are like hooligans and monkeys too.LOL 
Logic and talking to them sometimes do not work at all.
Hope your job is not too stressful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Cardenia

Cardenia

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

@cardenia- I remember too, my maths teacher in class 5 who actually uirned me ino a maths addict thanx to her teaching techniques...I personally feel a teacher can make or break your interest in a subject especially when you are young...

One of my favourite books is- To Sir with Love....I had loved it...

they help you make a better human human being, mould you from soft clay into a beautiful pot...

I really miss my school days where I had one of the best teachers...

ohh about my Math teacher Ouch..she was not good with us .. till now i hate Math ..
yea absolutely right ..Teacher can make or break our interest ..

hmmm..me too miss school days ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top