the way rahul speaks!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

neela_asma

neela_asma

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i think Rahul played the dirty game so as parul.may be its game.but rahul ko eisa karna nehi chahiye tha.anyway i don like rahul and parul at all.hope shubhi now will win.Krish to hei nehi:(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the way rahul speaks!!! (Page 3)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_rose

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_rose

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I don't think that he is ugly. Ouch .he is quite cool and funny Wink .I watch roadies just for him. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.