|~ShaVa Dreamland #3~| - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago

Haha lolz... yeah I was. I was actually hoping that the chaat was for us and the men had went to eat out. 😆

Yeah I also think she'll come back again. Maybe when Varsha's pregnant.. which I hope she doesn't.
Ahaha, even after eating out, you thought it was for you guys? 😆

Yeah, I think she'll be back around that time. =( Hopefully Varsha won't get any problems during that time if Naniji is back. And hopefully Naniji won't make Varsha work when that happens.
Lolz yep! I wish it was reversed that day for us... or me! 😆
I really want some pani puri lolz. I'm gonna freakin convince my friend tomorrow at Uni to go to a chaat place. I need to get rid of this craving!

Yeah I also hope she doesn't create problems for Varsha... or ShaVa for that matter. Since she's old-fashioned... she'll probably expect Varsha to do alot of work during that time. :(

Haha, I hope you get your chaat soon. =P

And yepp, I know. I was thinking the same that since she's old fashioned, she'll probably expect Varsha to work. =(
Thanks... I want it tomorrow for sure! 😳

Yeah... and I really hope the family... or atleast Shaurya stands up for her! That would be so sweeeet! 😊
Hopefully this time the family will stand up for Varsha more than what they did the last time Naniji was around.
I know, I hope so too! That fact made me angry when they wouldn't stand up for her. But things better change now.
Instead of things changing, they shouldn't bring naniji back at all. That'd be even more perfect. =D
Haha! I ditto that! I don't want her back either... unless she goes through a attitude change! 😆

Yay... we'll get Thanksgiving break this month! 😃
I get this Tuesday off this week. =D

And Naniji can only come back if theres and attitude change..Or else, NO Entry. 🤣