Writers Corner

Beyond the pretty face.. l One shot (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

yikes

yikes

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm Aprajita :) lol I didn't know that neeta would actually post this story here. But nonetheless, Thankyou so much! Hug for your overwhelming response and love :)

I'll reply to all posts in a while :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti.tweety-.nandini.-Girl_2007PrasanthiU-No-Poo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beyond the pretty face.. l One shot (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey Aprajita!!

Welcome to the Forums!!!

Well yes, thanks to Lizi for giving us this ome-shot! Enjoyed reading it. Awesome work Aprajita! Keep it going!

smriti.tweety

smriti.tweety

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scratches-head

Hey guys, I'm Aprajita :) lol I didn't know that neeta would actually post this story here. But nonetheless, Thankyou so much! Hug for your overwhelming response and love :)

Hey Aprajita!!!!
Welcome 2 the forum! That was one beautiful work from you! Kudos to that!
Hope to see many more coming our way!

Cheers!
Smriti

@Neeta: Hello! You seem to be an expert with the disappearing act! :P

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i was at a wedding a little while ago... and i so totally understand where this story is coming from cuz after the wedding, my new bhabhi was dead tired and she said that she hated the extreme amount of makeup and the ridiculously heavy outfit!
nyways, i like your cousin's writing... you should tell her to share her stuff more often!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged

What kind of a username is that anyway ?? 'Scratches-head' ??? LOL

Smriti - Heyy I'm here woman, just a little busy =(

Edited by -Neetz- - 12 November 2009 at 1:24am

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged

i really liked it a lot, amazing ClapClap the writting way and everything is perfect, the description, the brevity of the shot, just perfect

But.. the meaning of it.. i get what the writer wants to portray, and well.. let me say, all marriages are not like that, mainly, ur starting a new life, but wid someone by ur side, someone that will be always by ur side, in some way or other, so, hes having a new starting in his life too.. rite? Im just saying this, coz this relli seems as it taken from reality Big smile, wich is a challenge too.

Well, thanks a lot for sharing it wid us Big smileStar

-.nandini.-

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hey hey hello Big smile, welcome to the forum Hugso start exploring, and hope u enjoy here a lot, im sure ur going to Big smile
Waiting for ur replies.. TongueBig smile

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for this!
Your cousin really echoes my feelings! Everytime I attend a wedding, the thought about what the bride must be feeling does cross my mind!
Despite this being the most eventful and anticipated day of her life,on this bery same day, she can be everything but herself! She is expected to behave as she should, say things that she should,not what she feels or wants! and this really bothers me!
I really like this one shot, as this is one of those rare  times that I have read about this side, the more real side to a bride's feelings from all the fics I have read so far!

Do lemme know if you or your cousin do write some other ff! Would really like to read if you do!

Cheers,
Sakshi :)

-.nandini.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top