India-Forums

Jevida in Yeh Dil Ashikana

shivani4u Groupbie
shivani4u
shivani4u

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Jevida was an actrees before she came in serials. Her movie went a flop but the title song was a hit.I personnally think the jevida is reallt pretty and the funny thing is that. The guy she liked in tbjk was an actor to. In Dil ke jaoro mein. He was also a flop, he is not the bad lookin either. But Jevida was an good and pretty actress. I think she should come back in movies. Aruna Irani Muskaan's mother was also in Yeh Dil Ashikana.

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

i remember that movie..it was an okay movie...i might be wrong..but didn't she dress really slutty in that movie???

aradhanavarma Newbie
aradhanavarma
aradhanavarma

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
       Hi all !! yes,Jividha appeared in 'Yeh dil Ashikana' but before that she was seen in"Taal'as trashwarya rai's sister.She's there in the song'Taal se taal mila"---dancing with trashwarya rai in the rain.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index