Dialogue of the day...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Just guess,... I'll put my option after sometime...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know ... you all are searching for the positive ones....but I guess =) , I'll put smthing different, but nonetheless it was a dialogue!...

DB says: "Aur kitni bar maafi mangogi Sadhna, accha hoga tum ghaalti karna hi chorddo" ... chhhaaaaaaaaaannnnn...... as though mirchi trown is hot oil on a frying pan....chaaaaaaannnnn.... =P
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me .its def from the preview.Waiting for that since Thursday!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The conversation between Ranvir and Ragini, the way he told her to put herself in Sadhna's place, then her reply..........
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yesssssss agree wid zee sisss..
ranvir t0ld ragini 0f u were at sadhna's place then wat wud u ave d0ne
she replyd mai s0ch bhe nae sakti aap h0tey agarrr..
haan tu phirr sadhna ka tu s0ch000
alekhh thaaa...ranvir said she luv's alekh al0tt..
LUV RANVIR M0RE AJ AUR KAL KE BAADDD
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

All the options were nice... but what was in my mind was Zee's answer..." Put yourself in Sadhna Bhabi's place..."  this dialogue was something that changed the course of the anticipated track...but after seeing the episode I'ld say the next sentence of Ranveer was more deep "time lekar soccho Ragini as this decision is vital for you...

Smitha: I think your option will be the best dialogue for tomorrow...before seeing the episode only, we can say, thats the most valuable word that Ragini utteredEdited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoneStranger

I know ... you all are searching for the positive ones....but I guess =) , I'll put smthing different, but nonetheless it was a dialogue!...

DB says: "Aur kitni bar maafi mangogi Sadhna, accha hoga tum ghaalti karna hi chorddo" ... chhhaaaaaaaaaannnnn...... as though mirchi trown is hot oil on a frying pan....chaaaaaaannnnn.... =P

another good one...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

All the options were nice... but what was in my mind was Zee's answer..." Put yourself in Sadhna Bhabi's place..."  this dialogue was something that changed the course of the anticipated track...

Smitha: I think your option will be the best dialogue for tomorrow...before seeing the episode only, we can say, thats the most valuable word that Ragini uttered

I haven't watched the episode yet.Guests,cooking.Arrgh!!!!Just wanted to see how Ragini and Sadhana looked lol.Can u believe this,I didn't even see when I got time to see RagVir lol.Thats really saying something!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitha80

I haven't watched the episode yet.Guests,cooking.Arrgh!!!!Just wanted to see how Ragini and Sadhana looked lol.Can u believe this,I didn't even see when I got time to see RagVir lol.Thats really saying something!!!

Prepare some nice dishes in honour of the episode...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"ranvir ki ptni bani par tumhaari jiji nahein ban paayi"i was nearly in tears watching this!!