Everybody has friends, some are good, some are bad. But I say mine are the best!! Here's a story enacting me and my best friends. It may be different from reality..but the friendship thing is same. Okay now just for characters.
1. Nidheya Suresh- The girl next door. She is simple and lives by the rules. Extremely
sarcastic, no one can quelch a fresh remark or a rude question with as much cold contempt as her. Even though she is sweet and friendly, it is better not to get to her bad side. She can love with all her might and despise with as much malice. She is a very loyal and "will-always-be-there" friend and forgives her friends no matter what. Age:- 16
2. Hana Hasan- Heaps of attitude. She is very thin and beautiful and looks like a model. She has just arrived in India after 15 years of studying in USA. She comes across as selfish and arrogant. Age:- 16
3. Asma Sharia- Firecracker. She is always there when you need her and is definitely the funniest person around. She and Nidheya are close friends. She is also another girl next door. She is an excellent badminton player. She has the best hand writing in the class. Age:- 16
4. Divya Vishwanathan- Sweet, funny, popular. She is one of the most popular, yet nicest girls in the class. Even though she is friendly and gets along with everyone, she prefers her close circle of friends. Age:- 16
5. Himangi Uppuluri:- The nerd in the story. She is nice but her head is always buried in her books for someone to truly decipher her personality. Age:- 16 1/2.
6. Sumona- Claas teacher. Mean and a devil. Scary and everyone hates her.
7. Meera mam- Sweetest teacher, teaches english and is so funny.
8. Others. Guys I may update on the others soon. Well this story is about these 5 girls getting together, each having a diff background. Ending up best friends. An emotional friendship story. I will update as soon as possible. Please leave your comments.
Please comment friends,
this is an almost true story!!! I mean yeah they are my BFFs.
Edited by NidheyaCole - 06 November 2009 at 8:24am