Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Awww

Why does the girl host put her one hand behind her back? Usually speakers use their hands to express themselves.

I know, she stands so weirdly😆 it looks funny. i hope they watch these episodes many times and notice what mistakes they made and improve from them in the next episodes.
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

i want rafi saab to host the show.

The only thing I would want Rafi to do when he has a mike in his hand is, sing.
Originally posted by: Bantoo

well, i will try to be nice, but its difficult.

to be honest, these "hosts" look like they have been dragged out of their bed and made to host the show.

add to that the tacky clothes the wear ...... the dude needs to shave ASAP, at least that will make him a bit more tolerable.

i expected shaan would host the show after seeing him at the grand finale of lil champs, but alas !!!!

a show of this level needs some real good hosting, these host have no clue of what they are saying neither do they understand who is sitting and judging the show --- asha bhosle --- an encylopedia of indian music !!! they dont ask for anecdotes from her nor anything else.

it almost looks like they are reading from the tele prompter, they seem to be in a hurry to finish the show collect their cheque and go back to bed before being dragged from the bed for the next show.

honestly the show looks cheap and tacky becos of these so-called hosts ....

better would be to not have any hosts ..... wont make much of a difference !!!

I agree with most of what you said, except the bolded part. I somehow don't see this show reaching the levels that we expected. Most singers are NOT in form. I don't think they are doing any riyaaz. Like Asha Bhonsle said, singing on a show here and a show there won't maketh a true singer.

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

i want rafi saab to host the show.

SWARG JANE KA PROGRAMME HAI JOE DIDI😳
LOL yep i didnt like the hosts esp that guy host 🤢
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

The only thing I would want Rafi to do when he has a mike in his hand is, sing.

Bingo my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mind-googling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Somehow or other the naivety and even the awkwardness of these two comperes endear them to me, for a change. They take me back to the good ol' days of DD😍. The cool, hot. funny, smart and all sorts of oh-so hosts can take a break!!
Edited by mind-googling - 14 years ago
diamond444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mind-googling

Somehow or other the naivety and even the awkwardness of these two comperes endear them to me, for a change. They take me back to the good ol' days of DD😍. The cool, hot. funny, smart and all sorts of oh-so hosts can take a break!!

😆 😆