//Reena//#4[closed]Tere Liye -17 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

//Reena//

IF-Dazzler

//Reena//

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Requests:

for luv_akkikat

for Nitz

hope u guys like them Smile

do comment/criticize

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

New.Life-kirulicious-hey.bhaggu-Zarwulicious-Siddhi_JennyPennyindiandoll89notfadedawaynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "//Reena//#4[closed]Tere Liye -17 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Am i glad that I caught you open yesterday after seeing this siggie!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Reena...you always kill me with your siggies...ALWAYS...especially all the AY ones that you have made for me!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I hope i am not dreaming...coz this siggie is out of the universeeeeeeeeeee!! Hey Bhagguuuuuuu!! Reenaaaaaaa...you have no idea how much happy i am...you have made my day, night...EVERYTHING!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED this siggieee!! I can't stop myself from OMG-ing!! It is just...i dunno what...I LOVE IT!BlushingBlushing

The way you have made the siggie is just perfect for the pics and text...it perfectly describes their chaotic feelings for each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Geeeeeeeeeeee Reena...thank you sooooooooooooo much...the siggie itself is beyond words...I LOVE IT SOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH!! Thank youuuuuuuuu and I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!HugHugHug

Also loved Akki-kat siggie for kaju...its GORGEOUS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I bet nats and kaju will go gaga over itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Its beautiful!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You rock reena...I just love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!HugHug

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely reqs Reena esp the 1st one, edited my req on pg 3

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
reenu edited my spot

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Beautiful work Reena!!!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
ReenaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

Seeing u after agesssssssssHugcongo congo congooooooooo on ur new gal hope dis rocks even harder than d previous oneHug

and omg u were opne geee i missed u "crying' but no worries atleast Nappy aka Nitzie could request uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me dancingggggggggggggggg me dancing me dancingggggggggggggggggggggggggg  ADORED  simplu adoooooooooooooooooooooooored d sig u made for her...me tooo omgod-ingggggg on itBlushing am cho gona choriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it BlushingBlushingBlushing Seeing an ahsi yuvi sig by u after agessssssssssssssssBlushingfeeling happpy happy happpyishhhhhhhhBlushing"tw'Wink

btw u still watching Remix reena? wat do u think abt the hwole ashi-yuvi-yamini thing did u see all those scenes when ashi came back from london and was all hyperly awaiting to meet yuvi and telll him ki she loooooooves himBlushing lekin she had a shock instore for herself in the form of YaminiBroken Heart omg its so so heart breakinggggggg and now yuvi is urnning away wid yamini and ashi wants to stop him not for herself but coz she knows yamini is liying to him omggg seriously theirs is perhaps d most purest loe story everrrrrrr just adore dme to bits....hope u still watching Remix seriously no show can ever reach Remix's stature it was seriously a cult apart

missed seeing u around Reenaaaaaaa HugHug

and thankooooooooooooo cho much for that sigHug

Smriti

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
lovely update yaar

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged