awesome
i m glad Preet told Prem of what he is doing
continue asap
can't wait to read the next part
please pm me
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi kavya and suhana

I loved the update for the teaser.

So I was right about his past being heer. they met at college. he already felt a tug in his heart immediately after seeing her…interesting. Toh ahamre prem ji heer ko already clam karne ki koshish kar rahe…wow that's our perm.

Seedhe haath rak diya uske upar….bahut fast ho tum prem. I hope yu two update soon, plz humein zyaad wait mat karana plz. Love your ff.

Chapter 2- lalit and gay3 are really happy for their son, the way you described how prem greeted preet, it seems these brothers are also very close to each other. Lai bechare pree tko toh sabhi bhul gaye, jabki usse ke bare mein baat ho rhai hai😆 preet is right in what he said to prem, I hope prem listens to preet and decides to get back his love in his life😊 perm yeh shaadi apne parents ke liye kar raha hai😲, aisa kya hua hai uske past mein ki prem lost his heer, whom he loved dearly.

Plz guys update soon. I am loving every part of it.

Sia

Originally posted by Kamal_23

Awesome

cant wait 2 read the next part

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal

Thank You😊
Next part will be up soon

Regards,
Suhana and Kavya
Originally posted by meeshi.

hiiii suhana
awesome update
thank god preet told prem watz he is doing
really want to know
watz gonna happen now
plz update soon  

Hello
Thank you 😊
You've to wait and watch out for the next chapters
We'll def update soon

Regards,
Kavya and Suhana
Edited by premeer4rever - 14 years ago
Originally posted by prempadmasujal

nice ff
plzzzzzz pm the next update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you padma 😊
we'll def pm you

Regards,
Kavya and Suhana
Originally posted by PremHeer_Chahat

Hii Suhena and Kavya Diii
very nice ff
awesome
i m glad Preet told Prem of what he is doing
continue asap
can't wait to read the next part
please pm me

Hello Riya
Thank you😊
we'll def try to update soon
Originally posted by luv_kdmhmd

Hi kavya and suhana        Hello Sia

I loved the update for the teaser. Thank You 😊

So I was right about his past being heer. they met at college. he already felt a tug in his heart immediately after seeing her'interesting. Toh ahamre prem ji heer ko already clam karne ki koshish kar rahe'wow that's our perm.

Tum kaise galat ho sakti ho😆.. Haan that's what we love about him right.

Seedhe haath rak diya uske upar'.bahut fast ho tum prem. I hope yu two update soon, plz humein zyaad wait mat karana plz. Love your ff.

Prem jitna fast toh nahin hai par we'll try our level best to update soon..

Chapter 2- lalit and gay3 are really happy for their son, the way you described how prem greeted preet, it seems these brothers are also very close to each other. Lai bechare pree tko toh sabhi bhul gaye, jabki usse ke bare mein baat ho rhai hai😆 preet is right in what he said to prem, I hope prem listens to preet and decides to get back his love in his life😊 perm yeh shaadi apne parents ke liye kar raha hai😲, aisa kya hua hai uske past mein ki prem lost his heer, whom he loved dearly.

Yeah they are... Haan bilkul... Dekhte hain prem kya karta hain.. Aage ki updates ka wait karo and also i'll get some shields for both of us..

Plz guys update soon. I am loving every part of it.

Thank you 😊 We'll try dear

Sia

Regards,
Suhana and Kavya
Kavya and suhana.................this update is amazing...........can not wait to read the next part............so plz update soonnnnn...............
Hey Kavya and Suhana
i'm khaafa hoon tum dono se i didn't get any pm
Kavya se umeed karna toh mein ne kab ka chod diya... par suhana didn't expect you to be like her....
anyways its' going gr88
update soooon..
waiting for the next chapter
will prem meet heer at the beach or something???..........do continue soon..................thanks for the pm....prett is as usual tooo cute for words to describe......hopefully he will make his pb regret his decision before it gets too late...........