Uravugal

UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.
i will say parvathy amma is the main reason for all the problems in that house...as far as that valaigaappu is concened..why parvathy amma hesitated to give permission..if she ha gn permission ranjani will not be in hospital now..eppadiyum baby innum 10 days la porakka poradhu...
senthil and mugsAngry

gayu will never change...then why the hell she  is giving such expression as if she is going to lose her husband whom she loves sooooooo much..

Mr.AZ ...dont want to tell devi is his daughter...atleast cant he tell mugs not to behave like that towards devi??Confused

He explains that mill owner has a mill which need to be taken care of by a person, so that's why they want to give away their daughter and get a daughter in law in return which means they want Krish as mappillai for their daughter and Gowri for the son.

adhavadhu veetoda maapillai???vey good ...good position....LOLLOL 
anyways her son and husband will never accept this..then why this build-up??AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_Facegurubaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 4)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thanks for your nice update athinamaa

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Gauy innuma thirundhalay.. hmmm...
Devi very nice step.. But idhukellam Mugs masiya mattar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Parthi, so nice of u to reply me.
Happy to hear from u...
Wow...  Ur dad will be active here soon... great....  Expecting his arrival soon... We will have a nice time...
I hope someday Krish will also join the forum... And one by one most of Uravugal unit will be here soon.... Kanavu meipada vendum...

Smily_Face

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@Arjun_Meena

I have been regularly  reading this and am so happy that my character is well received.  I am also happy that people are interested to see me not only on screen but also to chat with me.  I am so pleased.  I will come on line whenever I get the opportunity.   By the by my name has been mentioned in some places as Amarasingamani.  I am neither a singam nor puli.  I am a man of compassion and peace.  My son Parthi is very much interested in big and small screen.  It is I who don't allow him to enter.  He is a software engineer and I want him to prove his excellence in that line only.

By
D.Amarasigamani @ AZ

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlygurubaranSmily_Facehemavathymigan_SK_OLGNESMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radhaatina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
AZ sir - welcome to the forum. It is very nice of you to participate here. Thank you for making the forum very lively.

gurubaran

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Amarasigamani Sir,

Welcome to the Forum PartyParty!  It is Great having you here sir!  We wish to express our gratitude for joining us live on the forum.  We also wish to see you more often in the forum, when time permits. 

The show is doing really well ClapClap... and all the artists are doing a wonderful job Thumbs Up!  Keep up the wonderful job!

gurubaranatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Welcome AZ Sir....I am so used to call your character as AZ ....so let me continue calling you by that name itself....Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for signing in here.

As a matter of fact San Media's serials are well appreciated here. When Ahalya was on Kabilan used to come very often on line and discuss with us and then it was followed by Preethi Srinivasan & Deepak when Bandham was on.

Then came in the lime light our own Gurubaran Sir.....and he promptly visit all our pages and send message to us....and we all feel very special this way....

Now..it is another pleasant surprise by your appearance here....and many more sincere thanks for the same.

Please convey our regards to the whole team of Uravugal.
We would love to see Nalini madam, Archana, Sree and others also to sign in ..

Looking forward to see you more often here.....

Edited by atina - 11 November 2009 at 7:22am

gurubaranMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.