Uravugal

UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Parthi, so nice of u to reply me.
Happy to hear from u...
Wow...  Ur dad will be active here soon... great....  Expecting his arrival soon... We will have a nice time...
I hope someday Krish will also join the forum... And one by one most of Uravugal unit will be here soon.... Kanavu meipada vendum...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parthisixgurubaran_SK_nithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Wow.. thank you for the awesome news Parthi.....ClapClapClap

Yay
PartyParty....Great to know that namma AZ sir aka Amarasigamani sir will be active here on the forum..  PartyParty.... jolly jolly... and meenu, I too hope Krish aka Shree also joins us daa along with the other artists Day Dreaming

@ All: Today's update (wednesday Uravugal) will be posted in a couple of hours.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..sorry for the delay .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parthisix

Thanks again!
@Arjun_Meena - Im living in Finland and im not sure when ill go back India for good. When i go back, I wouldn't know :)

My Dad woke me up this morning by calling me and said that he is also registered in this forum :)
You might soon expect him to be active.
Wow....thanks for the good news Parthi... Looking forward to see our AZ ( your dad)Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_MP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Aish kannu,
Thanks da.., for the super updates...
I am just dumb struck by the speed the serial is going and the way it is going... Everything fine...
Until senthil is veetoda mapillai, his relatives cannot take too much urimai on Ranjani...
How come this guy is contented to live in other's nizhal... Epo than budhi varumo...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_atinaMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates aish..

Parvathy amma is so selfish.. She can think of her daughter's marriage proposal.. But not Ranjini's valaigappu is it.. Why can't she tell ranjini.. go ahead and agree for the function..  Inviting unnecessary troubles..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_atinaMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Mels,

Eppo da varuva eppo da varuva updates post panna??? Wink

Vaarayo vaarayo meli kutty...
Vaarayo vaarayo update panna.... Wink

Meli ninga varum varai, ipadi paathu paadi ellarayum kolluven.... ha ha ha... Meena so happy today coz, its raining here and no mood to work....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina and meli..

Gaya neenga maritela maralaya.. If you don't want to apoligize to your hubby.. why are you shocked on hearing the word divorce.. U were jumping up and down for that only na..

gurubaran

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Mali. Everyone is right about Parvathi Amma being so selfish. She should act like an elder lady. Gayathri doesn't look like she changed. But I don't know how she will react to the whole thing.

How come they are ignoring Krish's opinion on all these days? What will he have to say about the Viduthalai Pathiram? I am sure he will not agree to a second marriage.

gurubaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.