Uravugal

UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yup...PArthiban ..I agree with you too. In this case they should have started that segment with the couple getting down from the car...not just showing the car alone...... ( the difference between these two scenes is less than a second).

But whatever is the case...this serial is going at a super speed...and all the stars are acting very well. Your dad (AZ) is so good showing his deep thoughts with regrets when he sits and thinks about the past.

By the way thanks for posting your message....

Hey folks it looks like Parthi does follow the serial too....come on shoot your questions to him as well.......Already Gurubaran is around with all his support and now your presence here is most welcome.

Edited by atina - 03 November 2009 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UravuNov2-6: AZ sir on IF - C Page 4!!! (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
First of all a warm welcome to Parthiban Welcome HomeClap
ClapIt is great having you here and hope you also have a wonderful time discussing the serial with us Smile.  Please do join us on a regular basis Smile

Nithya and Sumi Akka,
Thank you for the kalakkal suda suda updates ClapClapClap and for the pictures Atinamma ClapClapClap.
Wow the story is definitely moving at a fast pace Clap.  I'm very happy that Krish revealed the truth to Paro (wow, Nihtya neenga correct guess panniteenga Shocked..)... Just for a mistake AZ did, they can't punish Devi naa... so am happy Krish took her home.

But this Mugunthan and Saguni Senthil Angry...
Cheee.. such evil people they are DeadDeadDead.... sothukkaga, they don't mind if someone dies Dead... by the time they realize their mistakes, they'll have nothing left!!!

But seriously Angry.. how dare that Mugunthan shout back at Paro AngryAngryAngry.. If he knew the truth.. then gathai kanthalaagidum
WhipWhip

@Atinamma: Thank you for the time line of events ClapClap... when they first showed Devi i was confused.. but then realized it must have been well after...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parthisixgurubaran_SK_atina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hearty Welcome to the forum Parthi.. We wish to see you more here..

Thanks for the excellent updates Shree..

Phew.. Kanava.. I thought she will run.. Krishnan will come and save.. oru romance scene varumnnu.. (nithya don't dream Embarrassed)

Mugs.. unakku nalaikku irukuda katcheri.. Parvathy amma neengadhan seriyana al intha chameloena handle panrathuku.. Pinni pedal edudunga..

parthisix

parthisix

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Many Thanks to All! I will try to check the forum regularly!

Edited by parthisix - 03 November 2009 at 10:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran_SK_Meena.IFnithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Welcome Parthi ... Nice to know you Smile ...

Woo hoo Party  , we have an additional star to Uravugal forum ... Party time , folks Tongue ...

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hearty Welcome to the forum Parthi.. We wish to see you more here..

Thanks for the excellent updates Shree..

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I am happy to extend a warm welcome to Parthi.

Thank for posting and hope u have  nice time here discussing with us.. Have a happy stay.

Oru question - can we expect to see u in screen??

Shree, thanks for the updates... Semma fast moving episodes... I want ot congratulate Uravugal team for such a serial..
Hope the serial will never have mega oppari ever as now (ipavum illela adha solren).

Atinama,
thanks for the clarification... 
So, AZ happy a family run panraru.. Apuram after few years meets ex-girl frined, seein her situation makes her present-girl friend. and then Devi is born. Can't these people think of the situation of the child before they indulge in such relationship.. ennavo ponga..
Parthi, I talk only about the character.

The serial is good going..
Parvathy amma, don't open AZ matter now.. If u want u can open Mugs matter. Adhu kooda inum time iruku.. Until Mugs plans something bigger u can wait.. Now just chi po nu solli thorathirunga...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parthisixgurubaran_SK_nithyamkvatina

parthisix

parthisix

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Thanks again!
@Arjun_Meena - Im living in Finland and im not sure when ill go back India for good. When i go back, I wouldn't know :)

My Dad woke me up this morning by calling me and said that he is also registered in this forum :)
You might soon expect him to be active.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranhemavathy_SK_Meena.IFnithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.