Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

now its abt time v changed cuz evry1 has posted in da previous topic

wot do u hav to say abt married men flriting with women?

ple post ure comments n views quickly il pst later

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maachis - Married men flirting" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Interesting topic.

Well, I think it is not what every men does. its just depends on personilty. some ppl have that kind of nature. or they make this their nature.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
well i havent heard of any as like this
so i'll tak a back set here n then afer seein lot raction i'll post w i think abou it later
1 thing that my teacher said today is sooooo right for this topi he said that
Flirting Men should never be divorced, this is the bigges punishment or them

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 11 November 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I have seen a part of this episode, it was pretty interesting...
Many points were strong yet contradicting...

Just to summarize wut i saw:
There is a couple, it was a love marriage and now woman had doubt that her husband is having an affair, and there was a collegue of a guy, who said when asked if he is formal or behaves just like a collegue shud do in office, that he is more close to some people and doest flirt and all.

well my opinion:
This topic is sumwut is the part 2 of our first topic, this can be and usually is the result of love marriage, as after marriage they expect too many things and later on faces such problems.  Married men flirting is usually in the cases of love marriages and whenever you ask them how they met, it started from guy flirt them and fall in love n end up in marriage, and the question is when he flirted w/ u then how can you say that he didnt try or wont try again on others?  I know that there are such cases even in arranged marriages but in such condition its girls bad luck to have a underserving husband... It is not in the nature of any men but they make it as if it is a kool thing, and they blame their wives and hostile environment of home.. but if they do it by their frustations they shud also realize that their wives are also human and they can get frustated too but unlike them they dont go out and start having affairs w/ other men.

dont know if i stayed on topic but shall add some more..

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 12 November 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Clap amreen appi..a totally agree

yea it isnt nature but thy do it 4 fun. they think itz fun or it is an excitement frm noral life or they r bored with their wives. yup it is more likely in luv marriages cuz da guy has it in him he flirted w/ 1 grl n made her his wife how do u noe he wont go after another wen he is bored? and also it can be the wife's fault. she is so bz with house wrk n children and everything she as very little or no tyme 4 him like b4 so the guy goes out side of the house to look 4 sum company (like in the indian movie masti)

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 12 November 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
wrll women simply shudnt b flirting wiv men and if women ignored all men lyk dat we wudnt hav dis problem.theyn ruin their own da guys n his wifes lyf n if they hav children theirs also gets ruined

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 12 November 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by euro_pakigal

wrll women simply shudnt b flirting wiv men and if women ignored all men lyk dat we wudnt hav dis problem.theyn ruin their own da guys n his wifes lyf n if they hav children theirs also gets ruined

wat r u tryin to say Mona? i dont get thisConfused

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 12 November 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
yea i was confuzed 2 but i thinks shez sayin that women shud stay away frm such men and they will b rejected and then they will appreci8 thier wife nd stop flirting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top