Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
todays episode was soo funny how baktiyaar was crying, he was crying bc no one was agreeing with him, and hes fearing that he might be nominated, hes a sissy, he tried to play the kamaal card with poonam, saying how can one live with vindoo, and poonam gave a great  answer...
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

LOL!! He's so self-obsessed. Even when his wife had just ended crying buckets and was composing herself, he was preening before the mirror admiring his non-existent good looks. 😆 ðŸ˜† What a joker!!

OMG i know that was soo funny, he so self absorbed, and cocky...
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

todays episode was soo funny how baktiyaar was crying, he was crying bc no one was agreeing with him, and hes fearing that he might be nominated, hes a sissy, he tried to play the kamaal card with poonam, saying how can one live with vindoo, and poonam gave a great  answer...

wow, insightful observations!

it was so funny that baktiyaar said vindoo is trying to be a hero bcoz he makes tea in the morning. i didn't know making tea was heroic..lol. ... i noticed vindoo always gets up first even before BB alarm at 8 am and sits outside sipping tea, talking to birds, etc.

Bakti is so jealous bcoz vindoo was good at collecting stuff from conveyor belt for happy to help task
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaasania

wow, insightful observations!

it was so funny that baktiyaar said vindoo is trying to be a hero bcoz he makes tea in the morning. i didn't know making tea was heroic..lol. ... i noticed vindoo always gets up first even before BB alarm at 8 am and sits outside sipping tea, talking to birds, etc.

Bakti is so jealous bcoz vindoo was good at collecting stuff from conveyor belt for happy to help task

He is not mad with Vindu because of Sherlyn but due to the fact that Vindu insulted him infront of Big B and housemates....He wants to take revenge quicky...😆
Edited by arijit#1 - 14 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arijit#1

He is not mad with Vindu because of Sherlyn but due to the fact that Vindu insulted him infront of Big B and housemates....He wants to take revenge quicky...😆

i know lol...he just using her name....he never even liked sherlyn...
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
we all know he is a cry baby, he even quit zara nach ke dikha in the last episode of the competition, bc he felt that the judges were unfair...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i actually hated bhaktyar for stealing so many chocolates 🤢🤢
though he knew that those chocolates were for the orphan children !!!

bhaktyra & tanaz both r pretentious ppl & very greedy too !!!😡😡
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
every now n then tanaz & bhaktyar to seek attention ,show off their love poses ,all time kissing n all
that actually looks really cheap !!!!
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

every now n then tanaz & bhaktyar to seek attention ,show off their love poses ,all time kissing n all

that actually looks really cheap !!!!

i know they r cheap...we have to save vindoo....bakhtiyaar has to go...
sitakshii thumbnail
i dunno whats wrong wid shamita ,aditi who didnot nominate tanaz & bhaktyar 's name 😕😕
cant they see that the unity of tanaz  & bhaktyar has to b broken first ,then anyone else cud think of winning big boss show 😕😕

really feel like laughing at the maturity of shamita & aditi 😆😆

bhaktyar & tanaz pretend as if they r the only sophisticated ,decent & well read ppl in the big boss house ,how much tanaz & bhaktyar pretend ,there is no limit to it ......they both hv loads of attitude & arrogance !!!!!😡😡