Disney World

Miley Cyrus Voted the Worst Influence (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
That's like bad. Though I don;t like her, It's not that I hate her or anything. I mean, there was a similar issue with Vanessa Hudgens. But I'm glad the Disney team had supported her back then. Yeah, just cause she's a disney star, there's a lot more pressure on the star, since it's not just adults, but also kids who are watching you. But seriously, worst influence was just too harsh a word to be used.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Cyrus Voted the Worst Influence (Page 2)" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niyati28

Goldie

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I really dislike Miley Cyrus, but I definitely wouldn't say she's the worst.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niyati28

Thats not done!

I really dont think Miley is the worst influence. It's just that she acts immature sometimes but I adore her for her honesty. Like she never used her Twitter account for promotion of her albums, movies etc unlike other Celebs.

Most of the times poor girl is not even aware of the consequences that her immature act leads to....and then she keeps on apologizing for that all the time lolzzz

Talking about worst influence, so I think Vanessa Hudgens deserved this award much more then Miley (no offense meant) its just that I cant term Vanessa's acts as immature cuz most of the times she does it intentionally!!

I agree totally. Vanessa's act wasn't so justified, since she did do it intentionally, but Miley is just a kid at the end of it all. She acts immature, just like we do at times, but since she;s a star, she's quoted as worst influence while normal people would usually get away with it. It isn't right at all. I do not like Miley, but I wouldn't consider her the worst influence at all.

chashmish97

IF-Rockerz

chashmish97

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Actually in muh Opinion she is the worst! She took p*rnographic pics of herself! You think thats what a teenage girl does?? You see ever since she got famous with Disney...She had gone bad! I used to watch her songs...i dont like it though...She took her fame for granted! Even a child artist knows this!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top