Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
In a recent pole on aol(i think) Miley Cyrus was voted most worst influence..
1.Miley Cyrus.
2.Kanye West
3.Britney Spears
4.Vanessa Hudgens
5.Shai LuBuffConfusedConfused
#2&#3 was between Britney and Kanye i dont remember who it was but the rest is in exact order.. i read this in the newspaper today..if i find it online i will post the link:

My Opnion:

Now i just have a question..Why is everyone attacking Miley..i dont like her as a singer or actor and as a person i dont know her but her youtube videos with her soo called friend mandy immitating Selena & Demi..w/e it was suppose to be a joke..but it wasnt..it was an insult..i dont understand she knows she is a star so why do such things thatll bring her down and ruin her reputation..

And the only reason she is being attacked is because she is a disney star and i understand that. she is not a good role model but she is a TEENAGE Girl..people have to realize she is growing and she has to find her own style..
and if pole dancing at the teen awards is her style let it be..seriosuly..leave her alone..there are worst people then her..
She dated a guy who was 5 years older then her so what...its not only her..remember tom cruise he did the same he dated a much older woman then him..But Miley is attacked with whatever she does.. Why???oh yeh cause she is with Disney and it ruins their reputation..
just like Kevin jonas he is 21 years old but he cant go out and buy a beer cause he is assoicated with Disney and it will ruin their rep???what the hell..

I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but i dont dislike her either..i now just feel sorry for her and have pity for her.cause she is attacked with whatever she does.. I'm not saying what she is doing is right..nor am i saying its wrong.its goes both ways in my opnion..she should be more careful of what she does cause she is a star and on the other hand if she is growing up she is going to fast..
My little sister used to adore her but now she just hates hannah montana...

Please I just stated my opinion on the Poll that was released..if its called insulting her.Please Close the topic..but if you guys want to discuss it feel free to..But please no attackng anyone..and if you think i attacked her then im sorry cause i dont think i attacked her..

Link added:

Zaara

Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 30 October 2009 at 6:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Cyrus Voted the Worst Influence" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Really? Worst influence? Not so much a good one, but I would never say worst LOL

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
she cant be the worst

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Haha.... the media just amazes me sometimes you know..... they blow things waaaayyyy out of proportion.... :P Sure, Miley's made mistakes... but come on... so have you, so has everyone else.... she's still a teenager.... it's our job to make mistakes and learn from them at this age :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
She definitely isn't the worst influence! I would never say she is a good one, she can never match up to Selena, Demi, Cole, Dylan, Debby...etc levels...Debby and Selena are wonderful role models/influences!

Nidheya

chang1326

Groupbie

chang1326

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Miley -----I would say she is bad but not the worst...This poll can effect her repo and media should take care of these kind of things.

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Media is really hard towards the young hollywood in general..I mean come on, they're young and have time to become mature/responsible and whatever else the media wants to project. Such lists are just plain mean along with shows like 'girls gone bad' etc. and the sad thing is that mostly they only target girlsDead

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

That's bad!Ouch

I don't like her much, but wost influenze is not what she should be called!
even vanessa hudgens is in the list!ShockedConfusedDead...It's shocking!
Anyways thanks for the news.
Love,
NikySmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top