Fan Fictions

London Dreams Fanfic (Page 7)

Miracle_sweet Goldie
Miracle_sweet
Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Heyy Fizz and Anima!!!!!!!!!
You guys are doing a fantastic job with this ff!!!!!!!!!Big smile
But I have one complaint!!! You updated after soooooooooooooo long and that to a medium length part!!!Confused
Well anyways I loved how armaan knew exactly how to relax rids!!Smile
And I can't beleive rahul sold the contract to the wrong company!!!LOL
Plz update soonWink

Edited by miiroxxsweet - 26 February 2010 at 2:25pm

Cool Chick 91 Groupbie
Cool Chick 91
Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Recap:
* Armaan decides to take painting seriously
* Ridz worried about her results
* Armaan cares for her and helps her calm down
* Rahul comes in very excited, he sells his first contract
* A phone call comes, it's Rahul's dad
* He has a go at Rahul for selling the contract to the wrong company

Part 8 – First year of Internship for Ridz

Riddhima was on her usual rounds, she made her way into the General Ward to check on her patients.

Ridz: Good afternoon Mr. Smith – grabbing his file from the end of the bed

Mr. Smith: Hi doctor… - cheerily

Ridz: And how are you feeling today?

Mr. Smith: Much better thanks…

Ridz: - flipping through the chart with a smile – Well…you are looking much better and you've had a speedy recovery…let's just take a look at your wound…

Ridz: - examining the wound on the lower leg - Hmm it does look better, we will do some final checks and you might be able to leave tomorrow morning… - smiling at the old man

Mr. Smith: Thank you Doctor…

Ridz: Ok I'll see you later on this afternoon for your final check up…

Mr. Smith: Ok…

She placed his chart back into the folder at the end of the bed and walked out of the ward. She carried on down the corridor towards the lift where she met Atul.

Atul: Hey Ridz…

Ridz: Hi… - smiling at him - Are you not on duty?

Atul: I was…I've got a break… - walking into the lift

Ridz: - glances at her watch – Same actually...

They made their way to the ground floor and into the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

Atul: I can't believe we're six months into internship already… - settling down at a table

Ridz: I know…it seems like we came just yesterday…time really flies…

Atul: Yeah but I can't wait till it's over though…then we will be fully qualified doctors…

Ridz: That's the best bit…I can't wait – excitedly as she sipped her coffee

They both take a minute to delve into their thoughts of becoming successful doctors in their own special areas. Ridz wanted to be a physiotherapist while Atul wanted to be a cardiologist. They carry on with their conversation about a patient until they both receive a page from the head nurse for an emergency case. They both stood up quickly and went to attend the case. They were so motivated and nothing could come in the way of their dreams.

Armaan stood in one section of the Canary Wharf Gardens. He stood facing the beautiful stone fountain with a background of tall skyscrapers while he painted an exact replica of the scenery. This was his usual hobby. It had been two months since he had quit the job at HMV as he was bored without Rahul and he thought he wasn't being paid enough. So now he had decided that he would look for another job and in the mean time just paint, which he loved doing the best.

He gave his eyes a break and looked away from the skyscraper to the people rushing past him continuing with their daily lives. He had just finished drawing out the picture and took a sip of juice from his bottle before starting to paint. He began with the lush green grass, being specific with the colours he chose then he moved on to painting the fountain.

About two hours later he looked from the scenery to his painting and back with a satisfied smile. He shivered as the wind picked up and decided to make a move, it was almost four pm of winter and it was getting dark. He collected his equipment and shoved them in his bag then picked up his few paintings which he had drawn today. He placed them down on the bench as he tried to zip his jacket up. But suddenly the wind blew heavier this time making his papers fly up into the air and drifted through the gardens. He made a grab for some of them and walked around picking up the rest from the ground.

One of the paintings landed near a lady sitting on the bench in the garden. She bent down and picked up the painting, he looked carefully at it with a smile appearing on her lips as she scanned the picture. She felt someone approach her and she stood up.

Lady: Is this painting yours?

Armaan: Yes… - she handed the painting back to him – Thanks… - he turned and was about to walk away

Lady: Hey wait… - suddenly

Armaan stopped and looked back.

Lady: Hi…I'm Nikita Malhotra – approaching him

Armaan: Armaan…Armaan Malik – holding out his hand

Nikki: Nice to meet you Mr. Malik – shaking his hand

Armaan: Pleas…call me Armaan… - smiling

Nikki: - smiled - So you're an artist?

Armaan: Not really…just a hobby

Nikki: But this is an artist's work… - pointing to the papers in his hand

Armaan: Well… - not sure what to say

Nikki: I have a job for you…if you're interested

Armaan: What? Really? – excited

Nikki: Yes…I work for one of the most famous people in London who handle work done by different Artists…I think she would love to see this painting…

Armaan: It's not all that you know… - modestly

Nikki: It beautiful...! So what do you say?

Armaan: Yes… - thinking – Umm…I mean thanks…I would love to…

Nikki: Well…if you're not it in a rush why don't you come up and I can book an appointment for you…

Armaan: Sure…

Excitedly he followed her into one of the tall buildings to meet her boss.

Armaan entered the house around 9:00pm. He unlocked the apartment door all excited but unexpectedly the lights were all off. He turned on the light in the hall on assuming no one was home. He went into his room and put his documents and paintings away.

He had entered the office with Nikki to book and appointment but was so happy to know that her boss was extra pleased with his work she decided to meet him there and then and offered him the job which he accepted immediately. As he walked around the flat he was a bit disappointed that no one was home for him to spill the news. He decided to make dinner as it was his turn and he was hungry.

Armaan quickly cooked up some food and was about to put some in a plate when he heard the front door close, Ridz walked into the kitchen.

Ridz: Hey Armaan…

Armaan: Hey Ridz…you look really tired

Ridz: I am… - dropping her bag on the counter she made her way to the filter jug and poured herself a glass of water

As she drank the water Armaan made a plate for her and went into the living room. She followed him and sat down on the sofa, he handed her a plate and they began to eat.

Ridz: Thanks…

Armaan: No problems…guess what… - she looked at him quizzically - I got a job… - smiling

She put her plate down and looked at him amazed.

Ridz: No way! Are you serious??

Armaan nodded excitedly.

Ridz: Congrats Armaan… - hugging him – I'm so happy for you...

Armaan: - holding onto her not wanting to let go – Thanks…

She moved back and stared at him waiting for him to give the details.

Armaan: - smiling – its great pay…and close by…all I need to do is paint…

Ridz: Wow Armaan that's so cool…I always knew you had the artist in you…

Armaan: I know… - he told her how it had happened and about Nikki

Ridz: Wow…so it was your lucky day… - winking at him

Armaan: Yep! – smiling

Ridz: So finally you both have jobs! – sighing

Just then they heard the front door open and then slammed shut rattling the frame. Armaan and Ridz looked at each other very worried then looked up to see Rahul walk into the living room fuming and threw his bag across the room. He swore loudly as he threw his coat down, Armaan walked towards him while Ridz stayed put looking shocked and scared.

Armaan had got him to calm down, bringing him a glass of cold water and sat on the coffee table across from him waiting till he spoke. Ridz sat at the far end of the room still in shock.

Rahul: I HATE this!! – finally speaking

Ridz: Rahul what happened? – slowly and quietly from the corner of the room

Rahul: I was in the office doing up some stupid letter when dad walked in shouting at me in front of all the staff…it was so embarrassing they were all watching…I mean…I have some standards too…I'm not one of his employees…he has no right to speaking to me like that! – spat out disgusted

Armaan looked at Ridz who stared back at him looking upset and scared.

Rahul: So I told him that's it I'm off…he didn't even try to stop me…I walked straight out…I told him I wasn't going to come back…all he said was Get Out! Can you believe it…

Rahul calmed down after about ten minutes of silence. Ridz got up and walked around the room to sit next to Rahul while Armaan stayed seated in front of them on the coffee table.

Rahul: Why did he do that? – looking tearfully at Ridz

Ridz: Rahul… - giving him a side hug

Rahul buried his face into her shoulder trying very hard not to spill any tears. Armaan looked on with a sad face, he was upset for Rahul but did not understand why his heart felt like it was being torn apart.

Armaan: Don't worry dude… - placing a hand on Rahul's shoulder

Rahul moved back and looked at his two best friends.

Rahul: Thanks guys!...Thanks for being here with me…you guys are the best…

Ridz: We'll always be here for you…always! – hugging him again

Pre-cap:

Armaan: Where's Rahul? – walking into the kitchen

Ridz: I don't know…he wasn't here when I got home…

Armaan: That's weird…

Ridz: Yeah…but maybe he went job hunting…

Armaan: Maybe… - watching her

His thoughts were disrupted before they could even begin as the front door slammed open again.

Well guys thts it for today...hope u enjoyed it... please do comment n feel free to critisize!! oh n this time take a guess on where Rahul is in the next part...big surprise up ahead

Fizz and Anima

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinder-nikki-AltairaAmoon.88scorpio95Miracle_sweetkweetrockstarKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..

Cool Chick 91 Groupbie
Cool Chick 91
Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miiroxxsweet

But I have one complaint!!! You updated after soooooooooooooo long and that to a medium length part!!!Confused

Plz update soonWink

Hey...thnx a lot n im reali very very sorry for the delay...there lots been goin on...but we're back now...
hehe yep armaan riddhima relationship is 2 sweet! lol rahul...always doing somethin wrong!
lol heres ur wish come tru coz ive updated another part of the story n if u want i could update another tonight...!
Miracle_sweet Goldie
Miracle_sweet
Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wow another update!!!!
Well ok then i fogive you for the delay!!
Plz update sooooooooon, ok!!
Miracle_sweet Goldie
Miracle_sweet
Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool Chick 91

Plz update soonWink

Hey...thnx a lot n im reali very very sorry for the delay...there lots been goin on...but we're back now...
hehe yep armaan riddhima relationship is 2 sweet! lol rahul...always doing somethin wrong!
lol heres ur wish come tru coz ive updated another part of the story n if u want i could update another tonight...!
Wow if you could update one more part today it would ve awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hope armaan and ridhimaa relationship grows soon aswell. I dont like seeing them appart from each other
Cool Chick 91 Groupbie
Cool Chick 91
Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool Chick 91

Plz update soonWink

</div>Wow if you could update one more part today it would ve awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<div>And I hope armaan and ridhimaa relationship grows soon aswell. I dont like seeing them appart from each other

k...jus for u... Smile 1 more update comin up Big smile
lol btw im sry but wats ur name?
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
coo
another update up
thanks so much
loved it
btw, i hope u do plan to put AR together
u see, Rahul's gettin way too much attention by Ridz,
n even Nikki doesnt seem to make her jealous

now am just waiting for Abhi n Muski to enter

as for Rahul, maybe he's decided to leave the house,
maybe no,
perhaps he's gone back to his dad n apologised,
i cant think of anything else,
maybe some date or sumthing,

i just hope AR are together soon
Cool Chick 91 Groupbie
Cool Chick 91
Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Recap:
* Ridz's first year of internship
* Armaan's paints in the Gardens of Canary Wharf
* Nikki finds his paints and falls in love with them, offers him a job
* Armaan accepts and goes home excited
* Ridz comes home and is very happy for Armaan
* Rahul comes home, furious at his dad, quits his job

Part 9 – Second year of Internship for Ridz

Ridz walked through the doors of the hospital and down the familiar corridors, her mind busy planning out her day, her cases and her normal routines. She was too caught up with the thoughts of a patient that she didn't notice Atul walking beside her.

Atul: Hey Ridz… - smiling at her while putting on his lab coat

She didn't respond but carried on walking towards her destination to pick up her files from the nurse station.

Atul: Ridz? – tapping her on her shoulder while she looked through a file

Ridz: Huh? – looking up - Oh hey Atul… - smiling back at him – When did you turn up??

Atul: Turn up? Ridz…I've been here for the several minutes now….but what's up with you...I can practically hear your head buzzing…

Ridz: - laughs – Nah nothing much…

Atul: Sure?

Ridz: Yeah just thinking of a patient…

But before Atul could reply they were both paged to meet their mentor in the conference room.

Back at the apartment Armaan is still in bed, for a change, while Rahul had a shower and was drinking his juice while looking at Armaan still fast asleep. He flung open the blinds allowing bright sunlight to enter the room and fall onto Armaan, who pulled the covers over his head looking the other way.

Rahul: Get up Armaan…

Armaan: What man…lemme sleep… - groaned sleepily

Rahul: Up…now! We're going for a jog…

Armaan: You go…I'll catch up in a bit…

Rahul: Yeah right…I'm in the living room…five minutes and you best be out… - he walked out of the room

Armaan groaned and finally pulled himself out of bed swearing Rahul silently for ruining his sleep.

Ten minutes later they left the building and started their usual sprint through the parks and onto the south bank. Sometime later Armaan started to complain and they stopped running, Rahul carried on stretching and exercising while Armaan slumped down on the bench and drank from his bottle.

Rahul: You're so unfit…

Armaan: - still panting – Yeah it's all Ridz fault…

Rahul: Hey…don't blame my Ridz…

Armaan: - looking up quickly – What?

Rahul: I mean…how? – quickly covering up

Armaan: She makes really good food init… - thinking he imagined Rahul saying "my Ridz"

Rahul: - laughed and shook his head – You need to keep fit…

Armaan: I know man…but being at home now has made me so lazy…I mean I find it so hard to get out of bed now…before I would be so particular with my time…but now…things have changed…

Rahul: So agree with you on that one…never thought I'd see the day when Mr. Armaan Malik will stay in bed and become a slob…

Armaan: Shut up… - throwing the bottle at him – I'm not that bad and I don't think I'll ever become that bad…

Rahul: Uh-huh? – teasing – And why is that?

Armaan: Coz I know that I've got Ridz there to keep me on track…

Rahul: Right again…she's always there for us…but we're there for her whenever she wants…and we'll never leave her…

Armaan: Yeah I know…it's great to know that whenever we come home she'll be there…

Rahul: She's the best…I mean my mum would never have let me leave my room like how I have it…

Armaan: Haha…true but she still makes us clean it…

Rahul: Yeah but its different…Ridz is…

They both delve into their thoughts about Ridz. What she means to them and how much they both love her and everything about her. Several moments later they are brought back to Earth by a loud sound of noisy vehicles on the road.

Rahul: Chal…let's go…I'm hungry

Armaan: What?

Rahul: Yeah come on…let's grab something to eat

Armaan: You're so random… - laughing at him

Rahul: That's me…

Armaan laughed and followed Rahul to a nearby caf. They ordered their late breakfast and settled down at a table, both still in conversation about their Ridz.

Armaan: I wonder what she's doing now…

Rahul: She's probably with that stupid Atul… - making a face

Armaan: Yeah…still can't believe he caught us out last time…you're perfect plan always seem to backfire with this perfect Atul…

Rahul: Perfect Atul yeah right! I'm gonna make sure I get him back one of these days…

Armaan: Sure… - laughed

They finished their food and made their way back through the park. They were nearing home when Armaan received a call.

Armaan: Hello…

Nikki: Hey Armaan…its Nikki…can you come into the office today…

Armaan: Yeah sure…ok…

Nikki: Ok then…see you in a bit…

Armaan: Bye… - he ended the call – hey man I've got to go…

Rahul: Cool…I'll see you later

Armaan: Later… - walking away

Rahul strolled along the park for a while longer then settled on a nearby bench thinking of what he was going to do next with his life, if he wanted a job and what kind of job.

Instead of thinking he glanced over at a group of guys who were playing football. He couldn't help himself but his body jerked up, for some weird reason he had a good feeling about this as he made his way towards the guys. When he approached the area he noticed that it wasn't just a random game but a team selection.

The five on five side game had finished and now the guys were standing in a row. They were chosen one by one, each were given five turns to score goals.

Rahul walked up to a guy who seemed to be taking names of the people who wanted to sign up for the team.

Rahul: Hey…what's going on? – to a guy standing around

Man: Tryouts for a local football team…

Rahul: Really???- excited

Man: Yep… - he walked ahead and gave his name

Rahul waited patiently watching the other guys try out until it was his turn to sign up. The man looked up from his clip board to Rahul…

Man: Name?

Rahul: Rahul Garewal

Man: Age?

Rahul: 24

Man: Ok join the queue…

Rahul joined the queue of guys waiting for their turn, some nervous, some excited and some over confident. Half an hour later Rahul was called up.

Coach: Good luck

Rahul: Thanks…

He slowly walked towards the ball which was placed a few feet away from the goal post. He looked carefully at the ball, then goal and back to the ball; he knew exactly what he had to do. He lifted his leg and kicked the ball which went flying into the top left hand corner of the post. He did a silent cheer inside his mind then got ready for his second shot. Once again the ball went flying into the top right hand corner. He scored two more goals, for his final shot he took a few steps back, then ran to build up the power and kicked the ball as hard as he could; it flew through the air and straight for the goal keeper who dodged it.

Rahul turned to face the coach who stared back at him…

Apartment

Armaan opened the front door; he walked into the brightly lit hallway to the smell of delicious food.

Armaan: Hmmm…Ridz is home… - whispered

Ridz appeared in the hallway with an apron on and a big smile on her face.

Ridz: Hey Armaan…you hungry?

Armaan: Starving… - smiling back at her

Armaan dropped his stuff into his room then made his way into the living room expecting to see Rahul sitting there but he wasn't.

Armaan: Where's Rahul? – walking into the kitchen

Ridz: I don't know…he wasn't here when I got home…

Armaan: That's weird… - making a face he sat on the kitchen table top

Ridz: Yeah…but maybe he went job hunting…

Armaan: Maybe… - watching her

His thoughts were disrupted before they could even begin as the front door slammed open. Armaan and Ridz barely had time to glance at each other before Rahul burst through the door with the biggest smile on his face. Armaan jumped down from the counter and stood next to Ridz both giving Rahul a weird look.

Rahul on the other hand stood there with a silly grin on his face for a second then ran over to Armaan and jumped onto his back as if he'd just won the lottery. Armaan made his way towards the living room trying to get Rahul off of his back. Rahul finally got off from Armaan's back and turned around to face Ridz. Taking her completely off guard he kissed her cheek making them go red instantly then started to dance around the room with her.

Armaan: What's up dude?

Rahul: Guess… - placing his arm around Ridz's shoulder and looking at Armaan

Ridz: What? – looking up at him, still blushing

Rahul: After Armaan left I stayed back in the park for a while…and I saw this try out session for a local team…so I just signed up…made a few goals…and… - both his mates looking at him eagerly for him to finish the sentence - wait for it…I GOT IN!!! I'M ON THE TEAMMM!!! – screamed at the top of his lungs

He started dancing around again on his own. Armaan and Ridz looked at him, at each other and back at him, they were so happy they joined him.

Armaan: Wow man that's sick… - clasping him on his back

Rahul: Tell me about… - smiling back

Ridz: I'm so happy for you Rahul… - giving him a side hug - At least we know you won't be messing up this job…because it's something you want…

Rahul: I won't mess up this time…I'm going to be the best footballer in the world…every team is going to want me.... – he pointed at the TV – I'll be there…and you two will watch me…watch my every match…

Armaan: Hey Rahul…come back to earth! – clicking his fingers in front of Rahul's face

Rahul: What… - confused

Armaan: You've been signed for a local team not Arsenal

Rahul: But I will…just wait and watch…

Ridz: All the best!!! – still holding onto him

He looked down at her and they both shared a secret smile.

Precap:

Rahul: Wow…I actually made you laugh…now that's a miracle… - hitting his head with hers

Ridz: - slapped his arm and pulled his cheeks - Sooo cute!

With their arms still around each other Rahul made a funny face and Ridz started laughing again then rested her head on his shoulder. Armaan stood up silently and walked out of the scene...

Well i think this should make up for the delay...or wat say...one more update?   Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinder-nikki-AltairaAmoon.88scorpio95..hinal..

Go to top