Originally posted by kweetrockstar

tht was so funny
Rahul is seriously amazing

wow

loved the episode

thanks for the pm

Thnx pooja! tht was quick Big smile
glad u liked it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Fanfic (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Heyy Fizz and Anima!!!!!!!!!
You guys are doing a fantastic job with this ff!!!!!!!!!Big smile
But I have one complaint!!! You updated after soooooooooooooo long and that to a medium length part!!!Confused
Well anyways I loved how armaan knew exactly how to relax rids!!Smile
And I can't beleive rahul sold the contract to the wrong company!!!LOL
Plz update soonWink

Edited by miiroxxsweet - 26 February 2010 at 2:25pm

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Recap:
* Armaan decides to take painting seriously
* Ridz worried about her results
* Armaan cares for her and helps her calm down
* Rahul comes in very excited, he sells his first contract
* A phone call comes, it's Rahul's dad
* He has a go at Rahul for selling the contract to the wrong company

Part 8 – First year of Internship for Ridz

Riddhima was on her usual rounds, she made her way into the General Ward to check on her patients.

Ridz: Good afternoon Mr. Smith – grabbing his file from the end of the bed

Mr. Smith: Hi doctor… - cheerily

Ridz: And how are you feeling today?

Mr. Smith: Much better thanks…

Ridz: - flipping through the chart with a smile – Well…you are looking much better and you've had a speedy recovery…let's just take a look at your wound…

Ridz: - examining the wound on the lower leg - Hmm it does look better, we will do some final checks and you might be able to leave tomorrow morning… - smiling at the old man

Mr. Smith: Thank you Doctor…

Ridz: Ok I'll see you later on this afternoon for your final check up…

Mr. Smith: Ok…

She placed his chart back into the folder at the end of the bed and walked out of the ward. She carried on down the corridor towards the lift where she met Atul.

Atul: Hey Ridz…

Ridz: Hi… - smiling at him - Are you not on duty?

Atul: I was…I've got a break… - walking into the lift

Ridz: - glances at her watch – Same actually...

They made their way to the ground floor and into the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

Atul: I can't believe we're six months into internship already… - settling down at a table

Ridz: I know…it seems like we came just yesterday…time really flies…

Atul: Yeah but I can't wait till it's over though…then we will be fully qualified doctors…

Ridz: That's the best bit…I can't wait – excitedly as she sipped her coffee

They both take a minute to delve into their thoughts of becoming successful doctors in their own special areas. Ridz wanted to be a physiotherapist while Atul wanted to be a cardiologist. They carry on with their conversation about a patient until they both receive a page from the head nurse for an emergency case. They both stood up quickly and went to attend the case. They were so motivated and nothing could come in the way of their dreams.

Armaan stood in one section of the Canary Wharf Gardens. He stood facing the beautiful stone fountain with a background of tall skyscrapers while he painted an exact replica of the scenery. This was his usual hobby. It had been two months since he had quit the job at HMV as he was bored without Rahul and he thought he wasn't being paid enough. So now he had decided that he would look for another job and in the mean time just paint, which he loved doing the best.

He gave his eyes a break and looked away from the skyscraper to the people rushing past him continuing with their daily lives. He had just finished drawing out the picture and took a sip of juice from his bottle before starting to paint. He began with the lush green grass, being specific with the colours he chose then he moved on to painting the fountain.

About two hours later he looked from the scenery to his painting and back with a satisfied smile. He shivered as the wind picked up and decided to make a move, it was almost four pm of winter and it was getting dark. He collected his equipment and shoved them in his bag then picked up his few paintings which he had drawn today. He placed them down on the bench as he tried to zip his jacket up. But suddenly the wind blew heavier this time making his papers fly up into the air and drifted through the gardens. He made a grab for some of them and walked around picking up the rest from the ground.

One of the paintings landed near a lady sitting on the bench in the garden. She bent down and picked up the painting, he looked carefully at it with a smile appearing on her lips as she scanned the picture. She felt someone approach her and she stood up.

Lady: Is this painting yours?

Armaan: Yes… - she handed the painting back to him – Thanks… - he turned and was about to walk away

Lady: Hey wait… - suddenly

Armaan stopped and looked back.

Lady: Hi…I'm Nikita Malhotra – approaching him

Armaan: Armaan…Armaan Malik – holding out his hand

Nikki: Nice to meet you Mr. Malik – shaking his hand

Armaan: Pleas…call me Armaan… - smiling

Nikki: - smiled - So you're an artist?

Armaan: Not really…just a hobby

Nikki: But this is an artist's work… - pointing to the papers in his hand

Armaan: Well… - not sure what to say

Nikki: I have a job for you…if you're interested

Armaan: What? Really? – excited

Nikki: Yes…I work for one of the most famous people in London who handle work done by different Artists…I think she would love to see this painting…

Armaan: It's not all that you know… - modestly

Nikki: It beautiful...! So what do you say?

Armaan: Yes… - thinking – Umm…I mean thanks…I would love to…

Nikki: Well…if you're not it in a rush why don't you come up and I can book an appointment for you…

Armaan: Sure…

Excitedly he followed her into one of the tall buildings to meet her boss.

Armaan entered the house around 9:00pm. He unlocked the apartment door all excited but unexpectedly the lights were all off. He turned on the light in the hall on assuming no one was home. He went into his room and put his documents and paintings away.

He had entered the office with Nikki to book and appointment but was so happy to know that her boss was extra pleased with his work she decided to meet him there and then and offered him the job which he accepted immediately. As he walked around the flat he was a bit disappointed that no one was home for him to spill the news. He decided to make dinner as it was his turn and he was hungry.

Armaan quickly cooked up some food and was about to put some in a plate when he heard the front door close, Ridz walked into the kitchen.

Ridz: Hey Armaan…

Armaan: Hey Ridz…you look really tired

Ridz: I am… - dropping her bag on the counter she made her way to the filter jug and poured herself a glass of water

As she drank the water Armaan made a plate for her and went into the living room. She followed him and sat down on the sofa, he handed her a plate and they began to eat.

Ridz: Thanks…

Armaan: No problems…guess what… - she looked at him quizzically - I got a job… - smiling

She put her plate down and looked at him amazed.

Ridz: No way! Are you serious??

Armaan nodded excitedly.

Ridz: Congrats Armaan… - hugging him – I'm so happy for you...

Armaan: - holding onto her not wanting to let go – Thanks…

She moved back and stared at him waiting for him to give the details.

Armaan: - smiling – its great pay…and close by…all I need to do is paint…

Ridz: Wow Armaan that's so cool…I always knew you had the artist in you…

Armaan: I know… - he told her how it had happened and about Nikki

Ridz: Wow…so it was your lucky day… - winking at him

Armaan: Yep! – smiling

Ridz: So finally you both have jobs! – sighing

Just then they heard the front door open and then slammed shut rattling the frame. Armaan and Ridz looked at each other very worried then looked up to see Rahul walk into the living room fuming and threw his bag across the room. He swore loudly as he threw his coat down, Armaan walked towards him while Ridz stayed put looking shocked and scared.

Armaan had got him to calm down, bringing him a glass of cold water and sat on the coffee table across from him waiting till he spoke. Ridz sat at the far end of the room still in shock.

Rahul: I HATE this!! – finally speaking

Ridz: Rahul what happened? – slowly and quietly from the corner of the room

Rahul: I was in the office doing up some stupid letter when dad walked in shouting at me in front of all the staff…it was so embarrassing they were all watching…I mean…I have some standards too…I'm not one of his employees…he has no right to speaking to me like that! – spat out disgusted

Armaan looked at Ridz who stared back at him looking upset and scared.

Rahul: So I told him that's it I'm off…he didn't even try to stop me…I walked straight out…I told him I wasn't going to come back…all he said was Get Out! Can you believe it…

Rahul calmed down after about ten minutes of silence. Ridz got up and walked around the room to sit next to Rahul while Armaan stayed seated in front of them on the coffee table.

Rahul: Why did he do that? – looking tearfully at Ridz

Ridz: Rahul… - giving him a side hug

Rahul buried his face into her shoulder trying very hard not to spill any tears. Armaan looked on with a sad face, he was upset for Rahul but did not understand why his heart felt like it was being torn apart.

Armaan: Don't worry dude… - placing a hand on Rahul's shoulder

Rahul moved back and looked at his two best friends.

Rahul: Thanks guys!...Thanks for being here with me…you guys are the best…

Ridz: We'll always be here for you…always! – hugging him again

Pre-cap:

Armaan: Where's Rahul? – walking into the kitchen

Ridz: I don't know…he wasn't here when I got home…

Armaan: That's weird…

Ridz: Yeah…but maybe he went job hunting…

Armaan: Maybe… - watching her

His thoughts were disrupted before they could even begin as the front door slammed open again.

Well guys thts it for today...hope u enjoyed it... please do comment n feel free to critisize!! oh n this time take a guess on where Rahul is in the next part...big surprise up ahead

Fizz and Anima

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderMiracle_sweet-nikki-Harry93Amoon.88scorpio95kweetrockstarKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miiroxxsweet

But I have one complaint!!! You updated after soooooooooooooo long and that to a medium length part!!!Confused

Plz update soonWink

Hey...thnx a lot n im reali very very sorry for the delay...there lots been goin on...but we're back now...
hehe yep armaan riddhima relationship is 2 sweet! lol rahul...always doing somethin wrong!
lol heres ur wish come tru coz ive updated another part of the story n if u want i could update another tonight...!

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wow another update!!!!
Well ok then i fogive you for the delay!!
Plz update sooooooooon, ok!!

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool Chick 91

Plz update soonWink

Hey...thnx a lot n im reali very very sorry for the delay...there lots been goin on...but we're back now...
hehe yep armaan riddhima relationship is 2 sweet! lol rahul...always doing somethin wrong!
lol heres ur wish come tru coz ive updated another part of the story n if u want i could update another tonight...!
Wow if you could update one more part today it would ve awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hope armaan and ridhimaa relationship grows soon aswell. I dont like seeing them appart from each other

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool Chick 91

Plz update soonWink

</div>Wow if you could update one more part today it would ve awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<div>And I hope armaan and ridhimaa relationship grows soon aswell. I dont like seeing them appart from each other

k...jus for u... Smile 1 more update comin up Big smile
lol btw im sry but wats ur name?

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
coo
another update up
thanks so much
loved it
btw, i hope u do plan to put AR together