Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by topsyturvy23

interesting update......waiting for the next asap.....and thnx for the
pm

update
soon!

Thnx for the comment...sorry for the delay again, gona post soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Fanfic (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miiroxxsweet

WOW thanks for the pm

Thnx Smile

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhzie

hey!!!!!!
i luved it throughout.and i laughed alot throughout the last part.with te park and all stuff.luved it.update asap.and thanx for the pm.

oochita.

hey oochita
thnx soooo much for the comment...hehe good to hear tht we made u laugh alot while readin...sorry for the delay again...

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

wow
cool part
loved it
thanks for the pm

Thnx! Smile

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

nice...... I read ur prediction on Armi's entry and I've read ur Anjaan Rishtey.... u and ur sis r fab writers......pls include Abhi-Niks in this 1 too!!
they were shoooo nice in both ur other ones!
can i pls get a pm????
XOXOXO,
Sheena

Hey Sheena
Thnx soooo much for the comment n reali reali happy to hear tht u enjoyed readin Anjaan Rishtey and my prediction! wish it was tru :( but unfortunatly! hmm abhi/niki Wink they'll b enterin v.soon but u'll hve to wait n see the twist! i'll send u a pm wen i uplaod! thnx again!   Big smile

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

loved it hope you con soon

Thnx...gona update v.soon

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Sooo sorry for the delay everyone but here the next part

Recap:
* Armaan, Ridz and Rahul enjoy a day out at Thorpe Park
* On the way home Ridz remembers that she has an exam the next day :O

Continued from the last part...

Part 7

Armaan stood in one corner of the living room looking out the massive glass window at the city. He stared at it intensely taking in every detail of the scenery. Turning away from the window he looked at the blank canvas propped up on the easel next to him.

Armaan: C'mon Armaan…let's get started… - he picked up the pencil

Being at home on your own was always a great advantage, his mind started to flow freely, the memory of Ridz telling him to make some use of his artistic skills flowed through his mind as the pencil touched the canvas. His mind whizzed effortlessly as his picture began to grow capturing every little detail his eyes could see. When he was quite pleased with his drawing his mind debated with him as he thought about what he was going to do with the rest of his life.

He was half way through his painting when he heard the front door open with a creek. He looked over his shoulder to see Ridz wonder down the hall way towards him.

Armaan: Hey…how did it go? – putting his paintbrush down

Ridz: I don't know…I guess it was ok… - mumbling

Armaan rolled his eyes and smiled at her. Ridz had her exam today and she was practically going crazy over it and now she's worried about the results.

Armaan: I'm sure you did great… - sitting down next to her

Ridz: - in her own world – Nooo…oh no! – putting her hand over her mouth - I think I got number 24 wrong…no no…it wasn't number 24 it was 26… - covering her face with her hands - Oh no! What I'm I going to do?

Armaan: Chill yaar – putting his arm around her shoulder

Ridz: I can't chill Armaan… - looking at him - if I fail this exam I will have to take this whole year over again…I shouldn't have gone on that trip yesterday…I had so much fun that I forgot all about the exam…and now I think I've failed…this is horrible… - leaning against him

Armaan: You won't fail… - reassuring her

Ridz: How do you know? – looking into his eyes

He didn't say anything but looked at her with a warm smile. He looked closely at her then got up and went into the kitchen. She buried her face in her hands once again letting out a loud moan. Armaan came back a moment later with a glass of cold mineral water for her.

Armaan: Here… - handing her the glass - drink this you'll feel better…

Ridz: - she took a sip – I'm sorry…I'm just so nervous…

Armaan: I know…but it's ok…it's natural…

Ridz: Thanks… - smiled

Armaan watched her as she drank the water, placing the glass on the coffee table she sat back.

Ridz: Ok…I need to chill…I did fine… - to herself

Armaan: Yup…that's right…just keep saying that and you'll be fine…

They sat back and chatted about stuff in general then Ridz gathered her stuff and went into her room to freshen up. Armaan carried on with his painting. He had just finished with the final touches, he stood back admiring his work when once again the front door opened and closed.

He glanced over his shoulder once again, this time to see Rahul walk in to the living room with a big smile on his face while humming. Armaan looked at him quizzically as Ridz entered the room after him also looking confused. Rahul turned around, still quietly humming to himself; he took hold of Ridz's hand and danced around the room with her.

Armaan: What's wrong with you?

Rahul dropped Ridz's hand and began to dance with Armaan. Ridz stood back laughing as she watched the pair of them prance around the room.

Rahul: Why? Can't I be happy?

Ridz: Of course you can…but what's the reason of this happiness?

Rahul: Because my friends… - letting go of Armaan - today… - standing on the sofa - I sold the first contract for my business!!! – bowing down dramatically

Armaan: No way!! Congrats dude – pulling him down from the sofa and giving him a manly pat on the back

Ridz: Are you sure it was you? - surprised

Rahul: Haha…funny - sarcastically

Ridz: Congrats!! – hugging him

He hugged her back with a big smile then moved back.

Armaan: Wow this causes for a celebration!!

Rahul: Yeah…let's go out - excitedly

Ridz: Umm…I don't really feel like it…but tell you what…I'll make dinner today…seen as it's your day Rahul…it'll be a treat from my side…

Rahul: Fine with me… - grinning he dropped onto the sofa

Ridz wandered off to the kitchen to prepare a special dinner. Armaan packed away his paints and brushes, placing his painting in one corner of the room while Rahul switched on the TV.

Later in the evening Armaan, Rahul and Ridz had a wonderful dinner then sat back to watch a football match. Ridz never got away, whenever the guys wanted to watch a match she was always forced to sit and watch it with them. Even though she did enjoy it she always moaned when they sat her down in between the two while they shouted at the screen and cheered when there was a goal. She soon found her excuse to get away when the phone rang. She stood up and grabbed the phone, yelling at the guys to turn it down.

Ridz: Hello? – into the phone

Voice: Is Rahul there? - sternly

Ridz: Yes just a second… - covering the mouth piece with her hand she yelled over her shoulder - Rahul it's for you…

Rahul: One second… - shouting back

Ridz: Now!

Rahul: Coming…I'm coming… - walking towards her while looking back at the tele

Ridz gave the phone to Rahul and walked back to the sofa.

Rahul: Rahul here…

Voice: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! – shouting down the phone

Rahul: Woah!! – holding the phone at arm's length away from him

Rahul: Who is this? - angrily

Voice: Your father… - just as angry as him

Rahul: Oh dad…umm what did I do? - confused

Rahul's Dad: You sold the contract to THE WRONG COMPANY!! – blowing up

Precap:

Lady: Is this yours?

Armaan: Yes… - she handed it back to him – Thanks… - he turned and was about to walk away

Lady: Hey wait… - suddenly

Armaan stopped and looked back...

Hope u guys enjoyed this part...
do comment n feel free to critisize!! oh n take a guess on who the new "lady" is...

Fizz and Anima

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinder-nikki-Harry93Amoon.88scorpio95kweetrockstarhinal_maaneet

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
tht was so funny
Rahul is seriously amazing
wow
loved the episode