Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hey great part
omg rids having felling for rahul n rahul for her
now what will happen about arman ? Cry
love ther frienship its really nice
thanks for the pm n update
pls do continue sson
Love Sanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Fanfic (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
heyy read ur ff so far plz pm me with the next part

NOOOOO what abt Armaaaaan Confused

HeAvEnS

Goldie

HeAvEnS

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THanks Amina
THATS not fair
Bechra Armaan
plz update soonnn
 love heaven

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
hey
i loved ur story
its awesome blossom
can u plz send me pm for next update
i'd be really greatful.

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
A story of three best friends and how they struggle to achieve their London Dreams...

Recap:
* Ridz's forth year in Med School
* Rahul gets kicked out of his job
* Ridz comforts him
* Armaan is jealous
* Ridz and Rahul spend some time together
* Armaan has to work full time

Part 5

Once again it was winter; the man opened the umbrella as they walked out of the station, he held it above her head making sure she was covered as they carried on down the street towards her home. Ridz wrapped her scarf tightly around her neck as her teeth began to chatter. A few minutes later they found themselves in the building waiting patiently for the lift.

Man: Are you sure they won't mind ' repeating the question for the umpteenth time

Ridz: Atul'I've already said its cool...don't worry about them'they won't mind'

Atul: If you say so' - stepping into the lift behind her

Ridz: And anyways'we'll just be working on this presentation'they won't bother us'

Atul: I hope so' - silently

They made their way into the apartment and Ridz shut the door behind her. As usual they entered to loud cheering coming from the living room. Ridz prayed silently they didn't mess up this time. Atul looked at her and smiled; she smiled back weakly and led the way to the living room. The guys were watching a live match at the end of their seats almost shouting at the referee in the screen who had just given a red card to one of their players.

Ridz: Ahem' - a bit loud

They both look up instantly to see Ridz and Atul standing next to each other. They jump up quickly, Armaan tried to push an empty crisp packet under the sofa with his toe while Rahul held his can behind his back away from Ridz's eyes, but they were too slow as she had already seen the place in a mess.

Ridz: You guy's remember Atul' - pointing to him

Rahul: I don't think we can forget him ' whispering to Armaan

Armaan: And impossible for him to forget us ' whispering back making Rahul snigger ' So we meet again' ' covering up Rahul's laugh he held out his hand to Atul

Atul: - smiled ' Yep'

Rahul: Hey dude' - placing the can down on the table he walked towards Atul and slapped him on the back ' nice to see you again'

Ridz shot him a deadly look and he backed up.

Ridz: Come Atul'let's get to work'and you two'I think you need to get to work' - looking around the room

They both shook their heads automatically knowing this is not the time to mess with her. Atul looked at both of them weirdly and followed Riddhima out of the living room towards her room.

Rahul: How comes he gets to go to her room'and were not even allowed'we live here'he doesn't' - sulking

Armaan: We have to do something'he seems the sensible type'

Rahul: Yeah Ridz type' - annoyed

They both get lost in their own thoughts, thinking of getting this guy away from their most treasured possession.

Armaan: Ok'let's tidy up first'

Rahul: Do we have to? ' looking around at the mess

Armaan: Yes'come on ' picking up the crisp packet he shoved under the sofa earlier

They tidy up quickly making the place look neat then made their way into the kitchen.

Rahul: Now think'how do we deal with this guy?

Armaan: Hmmm ' tapping his fore finger on his cheek

Rahul: I know' - two seconds later - You start cooking'

Armaan: Huh'? Why me? It's your turn'

Rahul: Hello'I'm no cook' - pointing to himself

Armaan: Neither am I'

Rahul: You're better than me'just start cooking'I have an idea

Armaan: What idea?

Armaan looked at him suspiciously while he wore an evil grin. He would do anything to get Atul away from Ridz even if it means sticking Atul in a rocket and blasting him off to Mars.

*Ridz room*

They had worked continuously for an hour to make this presentation perfect. It was almost done; Atul was adding the final touches while Ridz had given up and watched him work.

Atul: You nervous for tomorrow? ' still looking at the screen

Ridz: A little'but I know you're there for me' - putting her head on his shoulder

Atul: - smiled ' Don't worry we'll be fine' - saving and backing up the presentation on his pen drive ' Done'!

Ridz: Thanks Atul' - still leaning on his shoulder she carried on ' thanks for everything'in these five years you've helped me out so much'I can see my dream this close to coming true' - making a small amount with her fingers

Atul: - smiled and place his arm around her shoulder ' Not long to go now'and you'll be the best doctor in the whole of Canary Wharf ' smiling

It took her a few seconds to realize what he said; she shot up and smacked him on the arm. He yelped in fake pain and she gave him a small hug but they were disturbed by a sudden knock on the door. They both looked up'

Ridz: Come in'

Rahul: Madam Dinner is served' - bowing down

Ridz: - laughed - Thank you sir ' turned to Atul ' Shall we?

Atul stood up and held out his hand, she took it and smiled. Seeing this Rahul burned with jealousy.

Rahul: Iski to main' - to himself as Atul walked out of the room hand in hand with Ridz

They reached the dinner table were Armaan was waiting for them. Rahul started to serve the food.

Rahul: This is a special dish made by me just for our dear guest' - placing the dish in front of Atul

Ridz stared at Rahul suspiciously; he didn't notice and carried on eating. Armaan kicked Rahul under the table to let him know he was over doing it.

Rahul: Umm I mean'I don't normally cook but please tell me how it is'

Everyone watched Atul as he took the lid off of the dish and took some lasagna out onto his plate, picked up his knife and fork, place some on it and was about to put it into his mouth when he noticed 3 pairs of eyes on him.

Atul: What wrong? - curiously

Rahul: Nothing'nothing'eat up - excitedly

Ridz looked at Armaan who looked in the other direction. Atul placed the food in his mouth and chewed, he tried to swallow it without choking.

Atul: Uh'umm'very nice - lied

Rahul: Huh?

Ridz: I think what Rahul is trying to say is'thanks

Armaan was confused and Rahul fumed as his plan had back fired. Armaan stared at Rahul with raised eyebrows.

Rahul: I knew I should've dropped the whole pot of chili powder in it ' in his mind while smashing his food with his fork

Ridz: Cool'let me try some' - reaching out for the dish

The three guys instantly made a grab for the dish, Rahul picked it up and took it in the kitchen, walking out saying that he'll heat it up and she can have it later.

Atul tried something else and carried on talking to Ridz as if nothing had happened leaving Armaan and Rahul feeling defeated. When they had finished eating Ridz excused herself and went into her room while Rahul and Armaan were left to clear up. Atul paced the living room staring out at the beautiful scenery of London at night. Rahul went after him hastily ready to punch the day lights out of him until Armaan pulled him back into the kitchen.

Armaan: Leave it'

Ridz came back and saw the boys whispering in the kitchen.

Ridz: Wow this place looks clean'for a change

Rahul: Yeah were such angels look' - tapping Armaan on the head and pulling his cheeks

Atul walked in to witness this scene. Rahul instantly dropped his act and turned away.

Atul: I think I should leave now'

Armaan: We'll walk you out'

Ridz: Armaan! ' sternly - Stay for a bit Atul

Atul: It ok' - smiling ' it's quite late'and we have that presentation due tomorrow'

Ridz: Ok'

Atul went back into Ridz's room with her to collect his stuff.

Rahul: What's his problem? Why can't he stay out of that room'chal'let's kick him out'

The boys walked Atul to the entrance of the building, just to make sure he actually went and didn't lurk around. They got to the exit and were about to leave when Atul spoke up

Atul: I know you guys did that on purpose'

Armaan: Did what?

Atul: Chili in the food'old trick ' as a matter of factly

Rahul: Even if we did you can't prove it ' defending himself

Atul: - laughed ' Don't worry'I won't say anything'actually I'm use to hot food'but it's good to see you guys care so much about her'

Rahul and Armaan stared after him as he walked away.

Armaan: He's not that bad'

Rahul: What??? No way!!! ' punching Armaan on the arm

Armaan: Ok'ok ' punching him back

They fought all the way back up to the apartment. As they got back into apartment laughing they saw a fuming Riddhima standing there. They looked at each other then looked at the dish in her hand.

Both: It was his idea ' pointing to each other

Pre-cap:

Ridz: I wanna go again!!!

Rahul: Wow Ridz you enjoyed that?? - sarcastically

Ridz: Yes I did'and I wanna go again

Armaan: Please'not again!!!!

Well guys tht was it for today...a bit longer than the last one! but of course plz post ur comment n let us kno wat u thought...feel free to critisize!

Fizz and Anima

Edited by Cool Chick 91 - 14 January 2010 at 9:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushhhh-nikki-accountbandHarry93disco_divaAmoon.88scorpio95topsyturvy23KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
hey
it was a n awesome part
i so loved it
all the four were just awesome
thanks for the pm

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Heyy nice part loved the chilli idea thank for the pm XD

accountband

Goldie

accountband

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
hahhahhahah! Atul and HOT lasagna!
Rahul and Armaan have some good tricks to make ATUL go as far as away from Ridzi as they he possibly can but Atul seems determined...! Update soon...curious about what Ridzi wants to do again!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top