Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

accountband

Goldie

accountband

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!
Have you thought about film school...It would be perfect!
I love this concept!!! just loved it!!!
It's fresh, Young, and So much like the characters....
Your writing has POTENTIAL and POWER!
Keep it up...
LOVING RAHUL...
Just saying...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Fanfic (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Armaan-

-Armaan-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hey... You can count me in!!

armaansroze

armaansroze

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
wow awesome story....
great storyline...lovin the setting of central london
soo close to home..feels good! :)
discription is great n lovin the three best frinds to the core!
i saw the vid on youtbe! its awesome!!!!!! cnt wait to read on
plz post soon....eagerly waitin

Roze xx

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imane568

OMG!!!
Have you thought about film school...It would be perfect!
I love this concept!!! just loved it!!!
It's fresh, Young, and So much like the characters....
Your writing has POTENTIAL and POWER!
Keep it up...
LOVING RAHUL...
Just saying...

hiya!!!! thnx sooooooooo much for the comment Smile
actully this ff has been written by me n my elder sister
we're reali happy to hear tht ur lovin the ff n the concept n the characters
thnx alot for the compliment once again...
here is the link to our 1st ff...hope u enjoy it

Anima xx

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaansroze

wow awesome story....
great storyline...lovin the setting of central london
soo close to home..feels good! :)
discription is great n lovin the three best frinds to the core!
i saw the vid on youtbe! its awesome!!!!!! cnt wait to read on
plz post soon....eagerly waitin

Roze xx

heya roze.... thnx alot for the comment
glad ur enjoyin the story...n the trailer...
stay tuned coz theres goin to b more

Anima xx

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Recap:
* A year has passed, Ridz settled in uni and guys have got a job
* They spend the night out in the city
* Armaan and Rahul talk about their strict boss
* They mess around and have a water fight
* They get home and Rahul orders pizza
* They guys talk about how they miss their parent's money

Part 4 - 1 year later

It was now Ridz's fourth year in Medical School, there was always a lot to do, and if she wasn't reading through a pile of books she was taking exams and carrying out experiments. She had started to find it all very difficult by now as it was coming up to her final year and she made sure she tried her best every time. To make things slightly better for her, the boys always tried to help out around the house, Rahul always did the cleaning and Armaan took over the kitchen. They both tried their best to cheer her up when she got home late, looking all flustered and almost at breaking point and always kept an eye on her health, making sure she had her meals at the correct times and had a bit of fun instead of studying all the time.

For the first time in several months she had found herself at home, her lectures for the day had been canceled and to save her a trip Atul had informed her of them and told her to take some rest for the day. Ridz on the other hand saw this as a perfect opportunity to study for the most important test of the year that was going to take place in a few weeks and she saw this as a great advantage as the guys weren't at home and it was very quiet.

She had been working continuously for two hours since she had woken up and was so engrossed in her work that she hadn't noticed it was lunch time until her stomach gave a low rumble. She groaned and held onto her stomach. Putting the book down, she stood up and stretched her arms out.

Ridz: Chal Ridz…let's get some food in you…

She walked through the living room and into the kitchen opening and closing the cupboards doors looking for something to eat. Suddenly she heard the front door open loudly and then slam shut. She looked at the time on the microwave. It was only 1:00pm they couldn't be back yet. She walked out of the kitchen and into the hall to see who it was.

Ridz: Hey…you're early…

Rahul: Yeah…

Ridz: What's wrong? – immediately picking up the tension in his voice

Rahul: Can we at least go into the living room? - irritably

Ridz: Yeah sure…sorry – following him to the living room

Rahul went into the living room, switched on the TV and settled down on the sofa to watching the music channel.

Ridz: Hello…I asked you something? – sitting down on the coffee table opposite him

Rahul: Oh…umm…I kind of lost my job - simply

Ridz: WHAT??? – standing up she grabbed the remote from his hands and switched off the TV – What?

Rahul: I lost my job…

Ridz: But why…how?

Rahul: It's not a big deal Ridz…and I wasn't interested in the first place anyway…

Ridz: Rahul…but… - speechless

Rahul: Ok…I wasn't doing any work and that baldy started speaking rudely to me…I couldn't take it and I shouted at him…so he chucked me out… - angrily

Ridz: Oh my gosh Rahul…how could you…now what?

Rahul: Nothing ok… just leave me alone… - he got up and went to his room slamming the door behind him

Ridz stared after him and closed her eyes when the door slammed. She shook her head and decided to carry on reading her books. A few minutes later she realized that she wasn't able to take in anything from the paragraph. She closed the book, stood up and went to knock on Rahul's door. She didn't get a reply so she stuck her head round the door…

Ridz: Hey…can I come in? - slowly

Rahul: Whatever… - not looking up from the magazine

Ridz opened the door wider and stepped in. The room was in a complete mess. There were shoes and bags all over the floor, Rahul's bed wasn't even made and Armaan's bed was covered with clothes. She decided not to say anything at this point, it wasn't the right time. She carefully stepped around the shoes and mess until she made it to his bed; she sat down next to him and just watched him flick through the pages of the magazine.

Rahul: If you're going to lecture me don't bother… - after a few minutes

Ridz: I'm not going to… - her face softened

Rahul: Good… - budging up on the bed so she was comfortable

Ridz: Are you hungry? – quietly, a while later

Rahul: Yeah…very… - putting the magazine down and looked over at her

Ridz: What do you want? - smiling

Rahul: Hmm…right now…all I want is your specialty…my favorite pasta

Ridz: Ok… - smiling she got up and walked to the door

Rahul: Hey Ridz…

She turned around and looked at him quizzically.

Rahul: Thanks… - finally smiling

Ridz smiled and left the room. She quickly cooked up the pasta and set it out in a plate 10 minutes later. It looked delicious; she placed it on a tray with a fork, napkin and an ice cold drink. She admired her presentation then picked it up and carried it out of the kitchen. Once again she heard the front door open and close. Armaan walked in and Ridz rolled her eyes…

Ridz: Don't tell me you got kicked out too…

Armaan: No I didn't…I work part time today…forgot? But where is he?

Ridz: He's in your room…

Armaan: And you're not angry? - confused

Ridz: I am…but he's angry…so there's no point of me being angry too…I'll shout at him later…

Armaan: - laughed – Yum…pasta..! – picked up the fork from the tray

Ridz: Don't even think about it…this is for Rahul… - he dropped the fork – there's some in the dish…take it from there…

Armaan: Fine… - making a face

Armaan opened his room door for Ridz while she carried the tray in. She placed it on desk and looked towards Rahul.

Ridz: Ra… - her voice trailed off

Armaan let out a little laugh as they both looked over at Rahul snuggled up on his bed fast asleep like a baby. Ridz looked at Armaan and placed a finger on her lip to silence him then walked over to Rahul; she pulled the duvet over his body and gently rubbed his cheek like a baby. This action of hers didn't go unnoticed by Armaan who stood there feeling a slight pang of jealousy. He quietly walked out of the room and made his way into the living room sighing to himself.

Armaan: If only she would notice me… - silently to himself

A few days had passed by with Rahul staying at home; he enjoyed having the place to himself for a few hours. He would wake up at one, have his late breakfast/lunch, watch some TV and wait for Ridz to come home. For the past week she made sure she got home early just to spend some time with Rahul and mess around as well as order him around. They would go out to the gym and spend some time by the river side just enjoying each other's company.

In this one week Rahul had also enjoyed Ridz's company, he didn't understand what was happening to him but he just knew that she had to be around him, and if she wasn't around she was in his thoughts. He enjoyed teasing her as well as going out with her, especially to the gym. Since she had started coming to the gym sessions with him he's found it so much more enjoyable than being with Armaan. They were both becoming very close to each other, they liked spending time together and thinking about each other all the time but they still don't understanding their feelings.

And our poor Armaan, thanks to Rahul leaving the job he was told to take up the job full time instead of part time.

Pre-cap:

Rahul: Now think…how do we deal with this problem?

Armaan: Hmmm – tapping his fore finger on his cheek

Rahul: I know… - with an evil grin

Hey guys sorry this part isn't perfect n quite short n very less of armaan...but promise promise promise next week will diffinitly be much better n lots more fun n jokes comin up...Sorry Again please do leave your comments n critisim

Fizz and Anima

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-accountbandHarry93Amoon.88scorpio95topsyturvy23hinal_maaneet

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
is ridz going to be with rahul or armaan
cant wait for the next part armaan and rahul are so cute
can you pleze pm me when you write the next part thanks
Tongue  

accountband

Goldie

accountband

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Amazing!
It's nice to see a bit of a different pairing...RIDZI-RAHUL sounds good with your writing. Armaan is cool with his sensitive nature...Can't wait for the next update...Keep it up!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top