Fan Fictions

London Dreams Fanfic (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
just caught up with the ff...really good! continue soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Fanfic (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Love the updates! This has to be one of my favorite FFs! I can't wait till you continue soon! I'm falling in love with Armaan's character :)

Thanks for the PM!

Zaynah

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

h oh
am i getting the picture

Raol aka Rahul shall leave Ridz for his good victory,

n poor Ridz shall find solace in Armaan,

chalo aise hi sahi,

at least Ridz goes closer to Armaan,

poor Armaan, the guy is really hurt by jealousy,

i loved both the parts

thanks for the pm

amazing

Hey thnx for the quote...n glad to hear tht ur lovin the story!

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

that was an awesome update
rahul sold the contrat to the wrong company lol

lol thnx

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

just caught up with the ff...really good! continue soon!

thnx...gona continu v.soon

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaynoo2320

Love the updates! This has to be one of my favorite FFs! I can't wait till you continue soon! I'm falling in love with Armaan's character :)

Thanks for the PM!

Zaynah

hey zaynah
thnx sooo much for the comment n v. happy to hear tht ur lovin the FF...
will b continuin v.soon...yeh i also love Armaan's charatcer, its quite different from the usual!
thnx again!

fizz

vruls

vruls

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey 1st thanks a million for the pm
lloving ur ff
every parts is better than the other especially arman love hin in ur ff
pls do continue soon
n thanks once again
love sanam

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
hey guys im bac with a new update...hope it wasn't tht long of a wait...but here goes...enjoy!

Recap:
* Armaan and Rahul hold a party for Ridz as she becomes a doc
* The party is a great, Rahul's football mates come
* Ridz feels a little uncomfortable thinking that something is wrong
* Armaan introduce Nikki to his friends
* Ridz and Rahul dance
* Someone turns up uninvited making Rahul angry...

Part 12…. Continued…

Rahul walked through the crowd towards the guy, anger building up in him. He walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder making him turn around looking shock as he had just been caught red handed...

Rahul: Well…well…well…look who's here? – sneering at him

Abhi stood there quietly looking for an escape route but Rahul wasn't going to drop this chance to embarrass him.

Rahul: What are you doing here?

Abhi: - embarrassed – No…nothing…

Rahul: It doesn't look like nothing...

Abhi: I came to check how cheap your party was...and I've got to say – looking around – this has got to be the lowest standard party for a footballer...well not that you're... – cut off

Rahul: Shut it... – fuming

Abhi: Truth hurts...doesn't it?

Rahul: Well...I can say the same to you... – smiling as the tables turn – I smell a sense of jealousy – sniffing the air – looks like the famous footballer can't stand defeat...or the new captain...am I right or am I Right? – now grinning widely at Abhi

Abhi grabbed hold of Rahul's shirt.

Rahul: Nope... – holding onto Abhi's hand – no, no, no – smiling and easing Abhi's hand off of his shirt – Bad idea...first of all...you weren't invited...how's that gonna look on the front page of tomorrow's news paper... – blackmailing him – your so called image is already a mess...I don't think you want to ruin it any more...do you?

Abhi: You wouldn't... – in the lowest whisper

Rahul: Wouldn't I? – jeering

Abhi: Whatever – he pushed his way past Rahul and through the crowded room

Rahul: That's right Mr Abhimanu Modhi! - shouting over the music making a scene – walk away...

The guest had stopped what they were doing and stood looking from Abhi to Rahul and back. Armaan and Ridz made their way towards Rahul who was now smiling, they gave him a quizzical look but he turned back to Abhi who was fuming with anger. He raised his arm and moved closer to Rahul but one of his team members stopped him.

Abhi: Your gonna pay... – through gritted teeth

Rahul: Sure! – smiling at his victory once again

Rahul's team mates dragged Abhi out of the apartment while the guest started to whisper amongst each other. Armaan and Ridz looked at Rahul for some answers.

Ridz: What was that all about?? – confused

Rahul smiled while putting his arm around her.

Rahul: Let's get this party started! – dancing with her

Armaan and Ridz shrugged it off and continued partying.

Sometime later the guest started to leave one after the next. By three am the apartment was empty, Ridz was once again standing outside on the terrace, the guys started to tidy the place while chatting about their wonderful party. Once the living room was tidy Rahul made an excuse to get away saying he was going to check on Ridz. Armaan nodded and carried on into the kitchen as Rahul stepped out onto the terrace and close to Ridz. He stood quite close next to her and they both watched over the beautiful night lights of the city.

Rahul: You ok? – silently

Ridz: Yeah...I'm just thinking...

Rahul: You're always thinking... – smiling at her

Ridz: I don't know...something doesn't feel right

Rahul: Why do you think so? - quizzically

Ridz: Just... – dropping her sentence, once again lost for words

Rahul: Does little Ridzi need a huggy? – opening out his arms for her with a cute grin

Ridz laughed and hugged Rahul. He held her close as they stood there in silence taking in the moment.

Armaan had just walked out of the kitchen and looked through the glass door to witness this small scene. He closed his eyes as the pain inside him started to build up and pluck at his heart. He sighed and walked back into the kitchen with a heavy heart, he knew he was doing the right thing.

A few minutes later Armaan heard laughter coming from the living room. He took a deep breath to brace himself then walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the arm chair while Ridz and Rahul sat on the sofa. They looked up as he entered the room and sat down silently, they exchanged looks between each other as they sensed a change in his attitude but before either of them could say something Armaan spoke up.

Armaan: Guys...I'm going to come straight to the point...

They again exchanged worried looks but stayed quiet waiting for him to carry on.

Armaan: I know this is going to come as a shock but...I've got to go back home...

Ridz: What? – sudden outbreak of shock – Why?

Armaan: Ridz...I...I got a call from India this morning...my mum's not well...I've got to go back...

Ridz was silent for a while.

Rahul: Sorry man...but I understand – getting up and putting his hand on Armaan's shoulder

Armaan: It's ok... – forcing a weak smile

They both looked at Ridz who was staring at the floor.

Armaan: Ridz I'm...I'm sorry I know I should've told you guys earlier but...I didn't want to spoil your mood before the party...I'm really...

Before he could finish his sentence Ridz got up and walked out of the room. They heard her room door slam shut and Armaan winced as he felt tears welling up in his eyes. He had never let Ridz become this angry at him. Armaan stood up and looked at the empty corridor leading to Ridz's room door which had just been slammed in, Rahul placed his hand on Armaan shoulder again.

Rahul: Don't worry...she'll be fine... – Armaan looked away from the closed door to Rahul – It's just a slight shock...and she's so close to us...for the first time you're going away from her...that's why she's a bit upset but...don't worry she'll be fine...and I'm here for her...I'll take good care of her...you just go there without any worries and take care of your mum...

Armaan: You'll take good care of her...won't you?

Rahul: Of course I will...when's your flight?

Armaan: - looked at the time on his watch which read; 4:10am – In two hours...

Rahul: Ok...come let's pack your bags...

The guys walked into their room and started to pack Armaan's stuff into his suitcase, both deep in thought.

Armaan: - thoughts – I'm sorry Ridz...I'm sorry for lying to you...but I had to...I have to go back for mum...but that's not the only reason I'm leaving...I want you to be happy...happy with Rahul...and if I'm here you two won't be able to spend time together...to get to know each other in that way...I'm sorry...

He felt terrible leaving her, he knew and understood why she was so upset about him leaving. Him and Rahul where the only two people who were close to her, she had no family or no friends just the two of them and for the very first time one of them were leaving her. He knew she was paining but he calmed himself down knowing that he was doing the right thing, this was the only way that she could come closer to Rahul, her love, her life.

Throwing the last things into the suitcase Armaan zipped it up and Rahul dragged it to the front door while Armaan walked out of his room and made his way to Ridz. He slowly knocked on the door before walking in; she sat in the far corner of the room next to the window. She looked out into the dark night, tears staining her cheek. Armaan walked over and crouched down next to her. She closed her eyes and turned her face the other way.

Armaan: Ridz... – silent whisper - I'm sorry...I should have told you before but...

Ridz: Just go Armaan – in a hoarse voice

Armaan: Ridz... – tears welling up in his eyes

Ridz: Go... – tearfully

Armaan got up and walked to the door, he turned and looked at her one more time whispering sorry and goodbye before walking out of the room with tears running down his cheek.

Rahul came out of the living room as he heard Ridz's door shut once again. Armaan wiped the tears away and picked up his suitcase.

Rahul: Do you need a ride?

Armaan: It's ok...I'll get a taxi

Rahul: No way...I'll give you a lift...

Before Armaan could say another word Rahul took the suitcase from Armaan's hand and made a move towards the front door. Armaan looked around the apartment one more time, one last look at Ridz's door.

Armaan: Bye Riddhima... – he turned around and walked out of the apartment after Rahul

Hearing the front door close Ridz's head snapped up, she was shattered. She burst into tears letting all of her emotions flow and then curling up into a ball on the floor she cried herself to sleep...

Well thts it for today...will update sooner next time...hope u enjoyed it please do post ur comments n feel free to criticise!

Fizz

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderkarankideewanixMiracle_sweet-nikki-Harry93Amoon.88scorpio95AbhiNikiLuverdhruvikaluvsKSGkweetrockstarZaynoo2320KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top