India-Forums

WRITTEN UPDATE 30th Oct

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

BANDINI 30th October Update

PART 1

Khemi telling Arjan that she is so happy for Santu as her marriage is over and there wont be any difficulty ofr her there as everyone loves her so much. She has not talked to Santu after the wedding so she wanted to go to Dharampur with Arjan. He says she always think about Dharampur, she has to think about her in-laws. She says how can she forget her maayka. He says he know why she wanted to go there as she wanted to meet Hiten andits not her thonking but he has seen her. She says why is he taliking like that, he is thinking too low, he slaps her saying yes, she is very cheap but she wont go to Dharampur.

DM is sitting in his bed reading newspaper. Santu comes thinking something. DM asks her whats the matter, they need to leave in the morning so pack everything. She says thast what she was thinking what all neded to be packed. DM says, yes, pack all the vessels in the kitchen and the table and the chairsROFL. Fool, we need to go out, so keep some clothes to wear. Santu brings her small boxOuch. He says very good. She says this is a box and we'll take the clothes in thisSilly. DM says you are a dufford and will remain a dufford. How can we take the clothes in this small box go brin g a bigger one. She brings bigger one. She asks can I take all my saris that you gave me. DM says, yes take all sari, we are going for ever no.. Take only 3-4 saris. She keeps some three saying that these are the ones that you like moreEmbarrassed. He asks her to bring his clothes too as she has married him and its her duty to take care of him. She brings all his kurtas saying he looks good in all these kurtas. DM asks her to keep those kurtas in which he looks more handsomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. He says she cant do anything properly and packs everything in the box, Santu lovingly watches him.

He asks her to go to sleep now, she goes and puts the same music and DM looks happy and goes to sleep while Santu watches him.

PART 2

Santu says Champu that she is so happy that she has become Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi, she feels its all a dream Baa says its no dream and gives her besan ka laddo for Snacks. Babuji gives something to be offered at the temple there. DM asks Hiten to keep the luggage in the car. Asks Maulik to take care of the Antwerp issue with Pinakin, Kanji is there at Jamhambadiya, Asks Taru to take care of the home.

Kaddu looks sad, DM asks her she is not happy, she says she is happy for Sanraj but Ananmika had made her think too much. DM receives a call from the doctor. He says Santu to wait he will be right back. Hiten pffers to go with him. DM says no he will go alone, everyone asks him whats the matter, he says Ana got her memory back. Baa says I don't consider her my daughter and you don't think its your wife then why going there. DM says he need to go and see whts all the issue coz of her.He leaves and Santu is worried.

PART 3

DM reaches the Veter.Centre, Anamiks is blabbering she is not Anamika and the doctor gave her some injection and Anan sleeps. DM asks about Ana. Doctor said she had given her sleep injection so that she don't strain her brain. Ana had fallen yesterday and injured her head and they consulted a big hospital and when she gained conscious she had her memory back and was asking what was the date today. Doctor had said its Karthika ekadasi, Ana said its Tulsi vivaah today and saying she is not Anamika.

DM remembers FB: what Subhi had said that today is Karthika ekadasi and today she had to do Tulsi vivaah as every year and if he left for Antwerp she wont talk to him anymore. Reality: DM asks the doctor to inform him immediately when Ana gains conscious he has something important to talk to her. DM comes back, Hiten, Kaddu nd Birwa are waiting for him and Kaddu asks him whats the matter, DM says Ana has got her memory back but the doctor had gave her some injection to sleep and will inform him when she wakes up and then only he can tell them anything.

DM comes to his room, Santu was unpacking and then asks him about Anamika, he says she was given sleeep injection so couldn't talk to her. He holds her hands and says he too feel bad that they couldn't make to the honeymoon but we'll go later in 2 days but now its more important to deal this Ana issue as she know more about Subhi. Santu says she understands. He pats her cheeks and ask her to cheer up and put the clothes back in the bag as they will be going in another 2-3 days and keep it ready. Santu says she had thought they will do Tulsi vivaah at Pawagad but now they are here they will do it with all the family members. DM is worried.

PART 4

DM is thinking what that doctor had said about Anamika. Baa comes there and is upset. DM asks her whats the matter. Baa says you know it well, and that's not fair and what is happening with her is not rightand why he went there to that Anamika. DM says I had to that I wanted to know what she is up to. And that she had asked about Karthika and tulsi vivah once she gained her memory. Baa confused and thinks how couls she know about Tulsi vivaah. DM says don't worry Santu became your daughter firsta nd then my wife. I'll take care of your daughter.

Santu hears their convo and is sad. Santu thinks why her present depends on someone else'e past and memory. And prays to kodiyaar maa to give her strength to stand up to any difficulties. DM gets call from the doctor saying Anamika has come to conscious. He hurriedly goes out calling for Champu to inform baa that he is going to Pashu chikitsa centre. Santu is worried.

Edited by ammoos - 30 October 2009 at 12:17pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaritakayb1ndukireiimvatsaazminamahcirchhedaasharanidhingraswarajgirtweety2009rudmilaumarajag***Anu***nandrjpivanta29susan88Swiss Mallurita7482crazyballsp87jhustjuArsha85ahutakripsyashasangeetamithalioyhmmylifedeepa911sihucherrypansyicy_devilsoap-criticbumtrinketRuhani..ashbipashacheezesigridpaljayuknaik99neela226Roarkstranger2rosejyothi_coolAnu-Reddynikita_88

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Did Subhi think DM would forget her name? The way she kept asking him if he wanted SUBHADRA MAHIYAVANSHI to talk to him and if he cared about SUBHADTA MAHIYAVANSHI'S  happiness and how important the tulsi vivaah was to SUBHADRA MAHIYAVANSHI... after 5 children i think he knows your name., SUBHADRA MAHIYAVANSHI. Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoosAnu-Reddy

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....

The ending of the today's shows has spoiled my weekend. Now I will be thinking about santo all weekend long and what will be the outcome if Anamika is Subhi.

Few things to think about:

1. What will be DM reaction when she recognizes him and tells him she is his Subhi?

2. What will DM tell Santo if she is Subhi

3. What will be Kaddu, Hiten and Birwa's reaction to santo once Ana/Subhi return to their house..

4. Moti will be the first one to drag Santo out...No Doubt

Edited by anna44 - 30 October 2009 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyAnu-Reddy

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
uhhh, whats her name again? Confused lol, that FB was so annoying thanks for the detailed update amoos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Anu-Reddy

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update. I have no words for this episode. I am reserving judgment because I find it way to convenient  that this woman all of the sudden got her memory back.

Anu-Reddy

Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update ..!!
soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Anamika is not going to let go easily - I have a feeling she is going to successfully prove to everyone she is Subhi and then there will be a track of unproving that. Looks like it is going to be one long haul.

apknfjhol

Go to top