Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#45!!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Sarah! :-)

Of course it helps to know that you are in the same boat LOL!
I just hope they continue to show more of PD scenes. I liked how he randomly hugs her..awwww!! Only if his expression after that had been apologetic than revengeful, I would have liked it more!! D is so nice na? :P
There is a new couple in MJHT???? 😲

Adhiraj ??? as in Aadhi-raj? 😆

I know, the hug was adorable! Too bad his expression ruined half the effect though ... lol

Looks like these PriDa scenes will only go on for another week or two. Then the truth will come out and mark the end of romance on this show until the next two months' worth of episodes are over. :P
Yep, there's going to be a new couple in MJHT. The guy belongs to the middle class and has traits of both Mayank and Samrat (I don't know how the hell that's even possible) and the chick is supposed to be a NRI.

Jab 2 couples se kaam nahi chala toh teesra le aaye. What nonsense. *rolls eyes*
Hahahaha!!!
Exactly! Why this new couple now? It is going DMG way! tsk tsk.

I am watching the PD scenes that I have missed.
and rewatching recent some good ones. Sigh!

I wish they did not have Varun-Roshni in this story! or waste time on them and instead show us PD.
Ok, enough drooling for today..! LOL

So whats up?
did you get that internship/job?
Nothing much, just randomly watching a CMG clip to laugh at that Yuvraj dude's acting. What about you?

Yeah, VarNi are pretty much a waste of time. At least the other two pairs have chemistry even if their tracks are over the top and cheesy. These two toh ... she's annoying and he's boring.

Which job are you talking about? 😕
I think you had an interview like last month???
Oh that one ... yeah, I got it ... but it was just a short term assignment, which lasted only like a week or so.

So which shows are you currently watching besides LNMDJ?
ohh! Belated Congratulations!! and a very belated HAPPYYY BIRRTHHDDAAYY!!!

I don't watch any shows really.. just recently I watched last 2 episodes of Grey's so might continue to watch it this season.
I am also watching Baseball with Yankees in the World Series!! and a little bit of football here and there.
LOL, thanks! 🤗🤗🤗

I'm not into baseball, so I always find myself at a loss of words whenever that subject comes up during a conversation. :P

I have to go offline now ... it was really nice talking to you after such a long time. Take care! :-)