Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#45!!!!!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu....btw, I love your Emily-David siggy. The blurring is awesome. Love the quote you selectedLOL. *sigh* I need to read all the quotes by others about DE againEmbarrassedAwww thank you so much, Mels! *hugs* I posted two more in my gallery :-)

@Mash, Anu.....guys, when you post and reply to spoiler filled posts, a little heads up would be niceLOL. Maybe you can type a big W....like this W....representing a warning above the post for those poor souls who are adamant to not watch S5 as of yet
ROFL. I just caught the partial part of a dialogue which goes " I would do anything for you Bones" or sth like that, before I shut my eyes and scrolled upROFL LOLL..sorry yaarEmbarrassedLOL.....I'll post a spoiler warning next time puccaLOLLOL...I just figured that you'd ignore the post since I was replying to MashLOLLOL...Yeah that dialogue you should actually watch for yourself and see....I don't want to ruin it for you eitherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#45!!!!!! (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*hugs* Really? Did they have one or two classic BnB moments? Or were the dialogues enough to warm your heart? So, the episode did stand up to the expectation. Hmmm......I dunno when I am going to start watching S5. Those nalayak Star World jokers doesn't show any sign of any plan to start Bones S4 soon.

EDIT: I am ignoring certain postsLOL

LOL yes indeed, Melssssss! It had two REALLY good BnB scenes....and the last scene was just especially AWESOME.....so far the best ending scene in this season IMO....epi was much better than expectations actually...LOL...I'd thought it wouldn't be that good....but amazing unexpected surprises....Booth was very much back in this epi...not looking as confused as he has the past few....and the dialogues in the last scene are SUPER heart warming.....and even in the diner scene.....this one dialogue of Booth's will totally have you squeeingLOLLOL.

I suggest Mels that like you watched portions of the season opener, you should watch the BnB clips of this epi tooWinkLOLLOL

btw, Wendell and Angela hooked up in this epiLOL.....poor Hodgins....but I do like Wendell too...he was quite cute in the epi......

Promo for next epi showed that Mr. Nigel Murray will guest star in thatLOLLOL.....the dwarf wrestling looked a bit random and weird thoughLOLLOL

Mels...its an awesome scene...awesome epi...u HAVE to watch it dude...u don't know what u r resisting....lol....i can't stop smiling...or sighing....lol

Anu...about Wendell and Angela...i kinda think they look cute together specially in the last bit.......i won't mind seeing them together.....but i kinda feel a bit bad for Hodgins too.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think 3 idiots will be a typical Bollywod masala movie. I read the book 5 point someone and it pretty much caters to that genre n since this movie is based on that book , I know exactly what the movie is gonna be like.

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO...then mine is forest-forest too! *dances around with you*LOLLOL
Hahahah.....you are so adorable!!!LOL

She TOTALLY is, dude! That why toh the epi was so awesome....Booth had a lot of his confidence back even though he's still a bit vulnerable and Brennan was very much herself....socially awkward, overly literal and in the end, she showed how much she is there for Booth and he's basically the center of her universe in so many ways.....eeeee the last scene is just so awesome that word aren't enough to describe it...you HAVE to watch it!

Brennan back, Booth back....how good can things get? Yippey @ bold.......*sigh* such a meaningful and a deep episode.
I can understand how difficult it is to justify an AWESOME BnB scene with words......you can only feel the connection, the depth when you see itEmbarrassed

LOL no yaar....wasn't really consolation stuff....basically she needed a sort of favor and she was asking everyone....but Wendell was the only one who stepped up and helped her.... she got overwhelmed and just instantly went up to him and kissed himConfusedLOLLOL

Accha........

I hope they show more of Gordon Gordon too....really looking forward to that.....Sweets was honestly kinda useless...I get annoyed when they try to show him freakin psychoanalyzing EVERYONE in the show.....as if he's just thrust in for the heck of it......I only liked him in the diner scene with BnB....rest he was pretty pointless....and irritating with his muft ka psychology gyaanSleepyLOL....I would prefer if he did some BnB psychoanalysis...lol....but sadly there was none of that in this epi :S

Anyone who dates Daisy has to turn into a useless something. I want Sweets to go back to his office and wait there till BnB shows up for a therapy session. He really doesn't need to go around baatoing his gyaan. From just Sweets scenario, I want things to rewind and go back to how it was in S3. And if the creators cannot do something meaningful with this character, maybe they should just throw him out. That would mean lesser of Daisy's presence :P

AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Mels....IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anu...Sweet reminds me of that small bit when Booth rightly and in full Booth style told him he is irritating....LOL....

AreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey Tanu *hugs* I am doing fine. How are you? Where were you all these days?

@Anu.....I have to check your gallery soonLOL. I am sorta lost now, since I have to wrap up all my assignments before leaving, so I keep forgetting stuffsConfused. Awww....no need to say sorry. I didn't expect to read it myself since I am supposed to be avoiding itLOL, but I think I was aadat se majboor.

@Mash.....I can pretty much get the idea of what I am missing. Anu's heart is all forest-forest. Its not everyday that she gets so hyperLOL. Moreover, you are also gushing a BIG time. But I have to do this
ROFL, I have to resist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Apparently Soha was banned for a day yesterday :S She got a W/L again for the same offense- revealing the real name of a certain Moderator. :S

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

I think 3 idiots will be a typical Bollywod masala movie. I read the book 5 point someone and it pretty much caters to that genre n since this movie is based on that book , I know exactly what the movie is gonna be like.

well from the looks of the promo....agree with u....

waise did u catch the all is good song from the movie......love the parts/lyrics bout the murgi and bakra( arrey murgi....arrey bakre all is goooooood ROFL )

on another note......wonder what deepika is gonna do with her tatoo now that they've moved apart !!!!! ShockedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top