Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#45!!!!!! - Page 115

Posted: 14 years ago
MEls....Mashie......howdy !! :))
Originally posted by incandescence

I loved how matter of factly he said it too....and she is just as matter of fact in accepting it! He said such a huge thing and she's like...'Yeah I know'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....LOVE them! There can be no other like them!

Also there was a bit in the last diner scene....after Booth tells her that she should let Angela have this one and Brennan instantly gets up to go over to Angela and he's like, 'wait...where are you going?? I didn't mean this very second!"....LOL...I just loved the look on his face....like he didn't want her to leave him in that moment....awwwwwww
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL arey Mels will probably ignore this post...I was only directing at YOU since you're the only one who watched it naa๐Ÿ˜†.....so no spoilers for her :-)

I LOVED that entire scene too....the brown sugar bits...her insisting on wanting his opinion....it was BnB at their best as you said....everything that DEFINES what they mean to each other...how they're always there for each other.....she cheered him up when he was feeling low about being off his game and not being able to figure out who's lying....and I loved that line of hers, 'Even at half speed, you're twice as fast as everyone else'...awww....That was what had him smiling and then doing the 'wanna see the fastest draw in the west' bit...LOL....perfect segue...and then he is there for her when she asks him about the Angela thing...and they showed how much she values his opinion.....cuz earlier in that scene, in a random cute bit, she also asks him, 'will I like that fruity drink'?? LOL...she said it so cutely...and he goes, "No"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This scene made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....I think I'm gonna keep on watching it on repeat on my DVR๐Ÿ˜

yes i noticed that 'will i like that fruity drink' bit too....they don't even REALIZE how dependent they r on each other or how incomplete they r without each other....

i watched it 3-4 times too....wish i had it downloaded...lol....andddd wish i had time....i plan to watch all seasons from the beginning after my exams.....lol....abhi toh these scenes are enough to send me in 'fangirl' world where i do nothing but drool.....don't know how m i gng to get ANY work done today....lol.
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu....btw, I love your Emily-David siggy. The blurring is awesome. Love the quote you selected๐Ÿ˜†. *sigh* I need to read all the quotes by others about DE again๐Ÿ˜ณAwww thank you so much, Mels! *hugs* I posted two more in my gallery :-)

@Mash, Anu.....guys, when you post and reply to spoiler filled posts, a little heads up would be nice๐Ÿ˜†. Maybe you can type a big W....like this W....representing a warning above the post for those poor souls who are adamant to not watch S5 as of yet
๐Ÿคฃ. I just caught the partial part of a dialogue which goes " I would do anything for you Bones" or sth like that, before I shut my eyes and scrolled up๐Ÿคฃ LOLL..sorry yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.....I'll post a spoiler warning next time pucca๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I just figured that you'd ignore the post since I was replying to Mash๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Yeah that dialogue you should actually watch for yourself and see....I don't want to ruin it for you either๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yes indeed, Melssssss! It had two REALLY good BnB scenes....and the last scene was just especially AWESOME.....so far the best ending scene in this season IMO....epi was much better than expectations actually...LOL...I'd thought it wouldn't be that good....but amazing unexpected surprises....Booth was very much back in this epi...not looking as confused as he has the past few....and the dialogues in the last scene are SUPER heart warming.....and even in the diner scene.....this one dialogue of Booth's will totally have you squeeing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

I suggest Mels that like you watched portions of the season opener, you should watch the BnB clips of this epi too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw, Wendell and Angela hooked up in this epi๐Ÿ˜†.....poor Hodgins....but I do like Wendell too...he was quite cute in the epi......

Promo for next epi showed that Mr. Nigel Murray will guest star in that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....the dwarf wrestling looked a bit random and weird though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mels...its an awesome scene...awesome epi...u HAVE to watch it dude...u don't know what u r resisting....lol....i can't stop smiling...or sighing....lol

Anu...about Wendell and Angela...i kinda think they look cute together specially in the last bit.......i won't mind seeing them together.....but i kinda feel a bit bad for Hodgins too.......
I think 3 idiots will be a typical Bollywod masala movie. I read the book 5 point someone and it pretty much caters to that genre n since this movie is based on that book , I know exactly what the movie is gonna be like.

LMAO...then mine is forest-forest too! *dances around with you*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hahahah.....you are so adorable!!!๐Ÿ˜†

She TOTALLY is, dude! That why toh the epi was so awesome....Booth had a lot of his confidence back even though he's still a bit vulnerable and Brennan was very much herself....socially awkward, overly literal and in the end, she showed how much she is there for Booth and he's basically the center of her universe in so many ways.....eeeee the last scene is just so awesome that word aren't enough to describe it...you HAVE to watch it!

Brennan back, Booth back....how good can things get? Yippey @ bold.......*sigh* such a meaningful and a deep episode.
I can understand how difficult it is to justify an AWESOME BnB scene with words......you can only feel the connection, the depth when you see it๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL no yaar....wasn't really consolation stuff....basically she needed a sort of favor and she was asking everyone....but Wendell was the only one who stepped up and helped her.... she got overwhelmed and just instantly went up to him and kissed him๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Accha........

I hope they show more of Gordon Gordon too....really looking forward to that.....Sweets was honestly kinda useless...I get annoyed when they try to show him freakin psychoanalyzing EVERYONE in the show.....as if he's just thrust in for the heck of it......I only liked him in the diner scene with BnB....rest he was pretty pointless....and irritating with his muft ka psychology gyaan๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†....I would prefer if he did some BnB psychoanalysis...lol....but sadly there was none of that in this epi :S

Anyone who dates Daisy has to turn into a useless something. I want Sweets to go back to his office and wait there till BnB shows up for a therapy session. He really doesn't need to go around baatoing his gyaan. From just Sweets scenario, I want things to rewind and go back to how it was in S3. And if the creators cannot do something meaningful with this character, maybe they should just throw him out. That would mean lesser of Daisy's presence :P

Mels....IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anu...Sweet reminds me of that small bit when Booth rightly and in full Booth style told him he is irritating....LOL....
Hey Tanu *hugs* I am doing fine. How are you? Where were you all these days?

@Anu.....I have to check your gallery soon๐Ÿ˜†. I am sorta lost now, since I have to wrap up all my assignments before leaving, so I keep forgetting stuffs๐Ÿ˜•. Awww....no need to say sorry. I didn't expect to read it myself since I am supposed to be avoiding it๐Ÿ˜†, but I think I was aadat se majboor.

@Mash.....I can pretty much get the idea of what I am missing. Anu's heart is all forest-forest. Its not everyday that she gets so hyper๐Ÿ˜†. Moreover, you are also gushing a BIG time. But I have to do this
๐Ÿคฃ, I have to resist.
Apparently Soha was banned for a day yesterday :S She got a W/L again for the same offense- revealing the real name of a certain Moderator. :S