Debate Mansion

Who is better (Bollywood edition) - ? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Your choice ... ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [28.57%]
8 [22.86%]
1 [2.86%]
8 [22.86%]
1 [2.86%]
2 [5.71%]
2 [5.71%]
2 [5.71%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaMehak_Luvs_Ranilavienrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is better (Bollywood edition) - ? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Look is also very important.You can tolerate a beautiful bad actress.But you can not tolerate a film where the actress is ugly but very talented.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaMehak_Luvs_Rani

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Look is also very important.

Says you, not me. Wink

You can tolerate a beautiful bad actress.

Not really...yep, I can surely do the thing, but in reverse order - I would love watching a film starring Konkona Sen Sharma, than a film starring Amisha Patel.
Amisha is the most bad looking actress.No matter how she acts,I can not tolerate her.Konkona is not that preety but she isattractive.You can watch a Mouni Roy serial but I don't think you will be able to watch a Shabbir Ahluwalia serial.LOLLOLLOLShabbir is a good actor.
But you can not tolerate a film where the actress is ugly but very talented.

...and the only thing you forgot to mention is that, that is your personal opinion.

Had people thought like that, actresses like Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Jaya Bhaduri, Shabana Azmi, etc would never have become the goddesses of Bollywood, and actresses (or shall I say stars) like Amisha Patel, Diya Mirza, Katrina Kaif would have rocked the Bollywood by now. Not that I feel the former group to be "ugly" and the latter to be "pretty" (in all seriousness, Katrina Kaif would be the last actress I would put into the category of "pretty") though. For me, being "beautiful" does not mean having white complexion, fluffy cheeks, blond hairs, or dimples when you smile.

Kajol,Rani,Jaya may not be gorgeous but they are beautiful.They have got natural beauty.Dia,Amisha etc are very very ordinary(actually bad looking).For me also beautiful also does not mean having white complexion,fluffy cheeks.Beautiful is something that attracts you and it is really very important for an actor.
Looks definitely is important - not arguing there - but it surely takes the last requirement when it comes down the the acting world - after all, it is 'Actor' (from the term 'acting').
All successful actor or actress are actually very attractive.Acting largely depends on your looks also.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaFair-n-luvly

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i dont particularly like any actresses, though im ok with some of them and their acting is good
i cant say the same for alot of the newbies though

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Deepika has potential, but she needs to work more. For me, of all the recent actresses, Priyanka would win it hands down. She is terrific when it comes down to acting that includes portraying a glamor queen, who is insecure in heart (ref: her performance in Aitraaz and Fashion). Following that would be Asin, of course. Not counting Bebo into 'recent categroy' as it had been almost a decade that she entered the film industry. She is the only actress I had seen who had improved herself so much. I mean, compare her performance in K3G and her performance in Omkara. Thumbs Up

I definitely agree... As I stated in another post, Priyanka is, by far and very far, the best actress of her generation, it would have been interesting to see the competition had she been born a couple of years ealier with the likes of Kajol, Rani and Preity...

But I still feel though, that Bebo has improved because she's been given the chances. Had it been anyone else without that majestic family name behind, I daresay she would have survived in this glam world till date! So, obviously, Bebo is not a natural actress, she has learnt acting! I don't say she isn't a good actress though, especially not after Omkara and most probably Kurbaan now. And now that she is choosing her movies properly, I guess she'll get even higher...

Yeah, Deepika can work perhaps someday for me, but it'll take a few years before she catches up on the likes of Priyanka and Kareena, and by then, they would have gone much further ahead. With new actresses surely slipping in, and old actresses making their way back to bollywood gradually, competition for the top spot is just getting that: Tougher! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
kajol and rani are just amazing.  its too hard to pick one.  although i do think rani is better crafted. 

in recent times, hands down priyanka chopra is simply amazing. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top