Debate Mansion

Who is better (Bollywood edition) - ? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Your choice ... ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [28.57%]
8 [22.86%]
1 [2.86%]
8 [22.86%]
1 [2.86%]
2 [5.71%]
2 [5.71%]
2 [5.71%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Mahi hun.... I didn't mean it that way...

Of course everyone has his/her choices... I myself don't like Deepika at all as an actress, I think she's aweful and doesn't know how to act at all!!... And yeah, she has an unnecessary huge fan following... Sometimes she reminds me of Freida Pinto in so many ways!!... (Sorry Deepika fans! My opinion and solely mine!)

Well of course you can state your opinion, be careful not to hurt the sentiments of others though... ;) Just put in bold under, my opinion!!... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is better (Bollywood edition) - ? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Well watch the song Ajab si from OSO.You will surely like Deepika.She is classic,gorgeous,simple,elegant,innocent,sexy.........

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Deepika has potential, but she needs to work more. For me, of all the recent actresses, Priyanka would win it hands down. She is terrific when it comes down to acting that includes portraying a glamor queen, who is insecure in heart (ref: her performance in Aitraaz and Fashion). Following that would be Asin, of course. Not counting Bebo into 'recent categroy' as it had been almost a decade that she entered the film industry. She is the only actress I had seen who had improved herself so much. I mean, compare her performance in K3G and her performance in Omkara. Thumbs Up
Deepika is better than Asin.I mean Asin is not thtbeautiful,she acts well.Sonam is very beautiful,but can't act.

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Deepika has potential, but she needs to work more. For me, of all the recent actresses, Priyanka would win it hands down. She is terrific when it comes down to acting that includes portraying a glamor queen, who is insecure in heart (ref: her performance in Aitraaz and Fashion). Following that would be Asin, of course. Not counting Bebo into 'recent categroy' as it had been almost a decade that she entered the film industry. She is the only actress I had seen who had improved herself so much. I mean, compare her performance in K3G and her performance in Omkara. Thumbs Up
Deepika is better than Asin.I mean Asin is not that beautiful,she acts well.Sonam is very beautiful,but can't act.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Mahi hun.... I didn't mean it that way...

Of course everyone has his/her choices... I myself don't like Deepika at all as an actress, I think she's aweful and doesn't know how to act at all!!... And yeah, she has an unnecessary huge fan following... Sometimes she reminds me of Freida Pinto in so many ways!!... (Sorry Deepika fans! My opinion and solely mine!)

Well of course you can state your opinion, be careful not to hurt the sentiments of others though... ;) Just put in bold under, my opinion!!... LOL
@Bolded i love ya thans for not finding her goodWinkLOLi prefer not to hurt anyone's sentiment n oplogise if i do thtSmile
Nah actually i didnt mean it that way as well it was to let my few folks know that i aint beauty concious they think i like ppl with fair color more than sanwli saloni gals thts yEmbarrassed

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Well watch the song Ajab si from OSO.You will surely like Deepika.She is classic,gorgeous,simple,elegant,innocent,sexy.........

My opinion as per Sneha's wishTongueLOL
Actually this is one song in which i hated her the most i fail to understand what srk liked in her in tht song?ConfusedEmbarrassed

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I think Rani. She has repeatedly proven herself to be one of the best and most versatile actress of her generation. Give her any role to portray and she will? do it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top