Debate Mansion

Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

It's funny to compare Aish with Kat, IMO. Aish is beautiful, no doubt, however the problem with her is that she is an extremely poor actress. other than that, I appreciate every single traits of hers.
Aishwarya was brilliant in Provoked and Chokher Bali.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged

It's funny to compare Aish with Kat, IMO. Aish is beautiful, no doubt, however the problem with her is that she is an extremely poor actress. other than that, I appreciate every single traits of hers.
I pretty much applauded ur comment on Rani in another thread ....

But ...as much as I try to stay away from talking about  Mrs Giggle so as not to hurt her fans ( some of who happen to be my close buddies)....I can't refrain from asking this q in favor of her ....

Do u really believe ..knowing that u really care about a heroine's acting prowess, Kat is actually better actress than Aishwarya???????Shocked     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

But ...as much as I try to stay away from talking about  Mrs Giggle so as not to hurt her fans ( some of who happen to be my close buddies)....I can't refrain from asking this q in favor of her ....

Do u really believe ..knowing that u really care about a heroine's acting prowess, Kat is actually better actress than Aishwarya???????Shocked     
Both of them can't really act except look pretty and smile, Ash can at least dance.
If not for their connections they would be booted out long ago I think. 

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Jesus, you got me all wrong. LOL Or maybe I did not explain myself properly. I am not a huge fan of Aish (well, I do like her...not so much in acting, but somehow, altogether I do find her to be appealing), but I definitely respect her as an actress - she may not possess the talent actresses like Kajol or Rani has, but she sure tries her best  - she improved a lot. When I said it's "funny to compare Kat with Aish" .. I meant, that Aish, even after being not an extremely talented actress, she is still a lot better than Kat, and especially, comparing an eternal beauty like Aish with Kat (who is just beautiful, and that too for this era - Aish is termed as the "beauty of the century") is just plainly laughable. Without being offensive - and this is just my personal opinion - I do not find Kat to be that beautiful as well. She seems way too much artificial for my liking. I haven't seen people going fida over her at the time when she first stepped into Bollywood - it is very recently that people started going ga ga over her. I assume this is mainly because of the huge number of films - most of where she dresses up as a glamor queen (except New York, of course - where, I feel, she improved herself a lot).

And yes...I can see a million hands coming to strangle me up. LOL I think Kat is perfect as a model...but when it comes down to acting skill, she needs to work more.

Hope it's clarified. LOLSmile
cool..then we r on the same wavelengthLOL....and as for Kat ...well, my words won't be as soft as urs but this is a topic on hottest actress so some people specially guys might find her hotSmile ...no sweats....

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Both of them can't really act except look pretty and smile, Ash can at least dance.
If not for their connections they would be booted out long ago I think. 
I'm not a fan of either but Aish is far more better than Kat she is one powerful actress i loved her in few SB movies n Raincoat was mindblowing where she actually acted wellSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top