Debate Mansion

Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Ps, where's Ash? :O She's steaming hot!!!!!!!!!and drop dead gorgeous at the same time!!!! And I love her acting too!!!!!!! =)

Ash? Shocked

Ok, I guess everyone has their personal tastes. But to me she is just such a phony flake. Just another uptight..

Now Sushmita Sen is hot.

One more Ash-hater to add to the never ending list. "sighs"LOL How come majority on IF dislikes Ash and that too with a passion? and how come every Ash-hater always happens to carry a soft corner for Sush? Ash hater ke saath Sush lover muft.....Tongue
LOL add my name too like joe n others i cann't stand Ash as wellTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoneStranger

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoneStranger

I liked Ash in DHOOM2 =)

She is undoubtedly gorgeous and the way she dances is unbelievable.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by LoneStranger

I liked Ash in DHOOM2 =)

She is undoubtedly gorgeous and the way she dances is unbelievable.

She is a fab dancer gosh her devdas dances are my favourite.Embarrassed

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Kat Refuses to Wish Aish On Her Birthday
04 November 2009 | 10:36pm   Comments hspace5 17 Comments

• Animosity amongst Bollywood's female actors is nothing new. In fact, the biggest ...
    Animosity amongst Bollywood's female actors is nothing new. In fact, the biggest news is when two actors are actually getting along well leaving behind the competition and jealousy.

Katrina Kaif, the sizzling beauty, and Aishwariya Rai Bachchan, the evergreen beauty of Bollywood, have added their names to the ongoing list of Bollywood enemies.

On November 1st, 2009, Aishwariya celebrated her 36th birthday.  Recently Katrina was asked to wish Aish on her birthday, and much to the surprise and shock of the media, she openly refused to do so.

Katrina is well known for her professional behavior, and we tend not to hear much about controversies related to Kat so it came as a huge shock when she openly welcomed controversies by refusing to wish Aish a very happy birthday.

We can only speculate about why she did that.  Whether the reason was related to Aish being Salman's ex-girlfriend or anything personal, the fact remains that Kat openly refused to wish Aish on her big day.

Seems like now that Katrina is well settled in Bollywood, she doesn't hesitate to be part of a controversy.  After all, how much does it take to say "Happy Birthday?"

Looks like something is brewing, no smoke without fire.

But media loves to tell half truths and lies.LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
make all of them do the stomp beat dance like the one from khel khel mein - ek main aur ek tu" one who wobbles the most is the hottest....lol.. but frankly i find kangna quite hot.......arre hum  hindustani hai hume andhruni khooobsurati par jyada dhyaan dena chayiye,.......Tongue

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

make all of them do the stomp beat dance like the one from khel khel mein - ek main aur ek tu" one who wobbles the most is the hottest....lol.. but frankly i find kangna quite hot.......arre hum  hindustani hai hume andhruni khooobsurati par jyada dhyaan dena chayiye,.......Tongue---explain me bhai...wats that lolLOL

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top