Debate Mansion

Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

One more Ash-hater to add to the never ending list. "sighs"LOL How come majority on IF dislikes Ash and that too with a passion? and how come every Ash-hater always happens to carry a soft corner for Sush? Ash hater ke saath Sush lover muft.....Tongue
anyways..since u're sweetEmbarrassed Im gonna tell myself...."Get bent, MS!!!!!".....
You're right, to each its own.

Not all hate Ash. A lot of the guys seem to be totally in love with Ash. I think the Sush lover muft comes due to the fact that they started in the same beauty pageant and were professional rivals of sorts.

I was not always a Sush fan. In fact it was opposite for me as a kid. When Ash was Miss World and Sush Miss Universe, I always said Ash is more gorgeous, Ash is more pretty, Ash looks so good, Sush is too ordinary - Ash should have been Miss Universe. However, I think when you grow older personality plays a huge part. Its amazing how you can be turned off by someone so seemingly gorgeous. Ash is just too fake and uncharming for me to find her hot.

Some guys tend to accuse women that they dislike Ash because they are jealous of her beauty. Maybe so, but I'm pretty sure thats not the case with me - or some others here. Its just a matter of personality.

Will never stop someone else from liking her. So those who love her enjoy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_ShadeBeyond_the_Veil

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Sarcasm at it's best !!!!!...But in a way u r somewhat right ...She definitely "inspires" many menWinkLOL
LOL Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......... huuuu!!!!!!!!!!!Winkthe new bollywood concept is Product long last hona zaroori nahe hey...bt bikana chahiye....Tongue

Lekin is tarah ki products movie company ki  lal batti jala degiWink..one who buys once doesn't   "believe" in such products the second time....LOL ...

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Sarcasm at it's best !!!!!...But in a way u r somewhat right ...She definitely "inspires" many menWinkLOL
LOL Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......... huuuu!!!!!!!!!!!Winkthe new bollywood concept is Product long last hona zaroori nahe hey...bt bikana chahiye....Tongue

Lekin is tarah ki products movie company ki  lal batti jala degiWink---kitne jalgaye ji....one who buys once doesn't   "believe" in such products the second time....LOL --yup

LoneStranger

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ummm PC anyday then Bebo rest are fine too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top