Debate Mansion

Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by clodpolish

The list includes people who can't act too.LOL

That's debatable. Tongue

Yeah- very much !Tongue

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

@Cloddy- This is nothing, did you see Emraan Hashmi's name in the list of overrated actors? LOL

hmm- just saw that. Interesting , i must say.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the HOTTEST indian actress? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.................................................
Why did not you put in her the list.

@Phoneix-Whi is the guy in your avi and what does your sig mean??????????

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Rani Mukherjee all the way... "Hot" for me, doesn't stop at the point where your sexiness or body assets do, not that she doesn't have that too, but there's a lot more to her that I absolutely appreciate as a person. Her voice, and her style being two of them. Not to add that she is an awesome actress. Someone who can portray that kind of emotion solely by her eyes has to be hot. One of her hottest, and my personal favourite will always be that from Chalte Chalte, Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishare... Awesome styling, couple and song!

Priyanka Chopra... I like her for how she carries herself, and above all, respects herself. It makes her sensationally hot! And to add, she's got a perfect body and well-defined one! She was looking very hot in Don, I think even more than Fashion for me perhaps!

Kangana is hot outside her movies. I'll explain myself! I find her roles so dramatic, and I love them please, that I can't see beyond them. Whereas in shows, functions, she looks hot, but someone please tell her to take care of her designer at times!

Kareena... I've never found her hot, not when she wore bikinis, nor went stylish and all... Recently, I started finding her much much better however. I think Kareena looks awesome without make-up! I've seen some of those Kurbaan promos, she looks beautiful, and that makes her hot for me. She should seriously stick to very light or perhaps almost no add-ons, I find her breathtakingly beautiful then!

Sonam is cute, but I don't find her hot as yet... Deepika: hmmm no comments please! The rest I don't really know much about!

Personally, I think a girl's hotness can lie even in the way she speaks or carries herself. Who looks only at body figure nowadays?

Oh yeah, and you forgot Ash... I would say ok, just because she's extremely graceful!

Cheers,
Sneha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shade

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

@Labib- Some things really are absolute. The fact that Sheryln Chopra can't act happens to be one of them. Wink

Pray tell me who she is. As I said after the first four i dont even know who they are. Can someone tell me?

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

@Labib- Some things really are absolute. The fact that Sheryln Chopra can't act happens to be one of them. Wink

Pray tell me who she is. As I said after the first four i dont even know who they are. Can someone tell me?

I don't know anyone after the first four either. Her name sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a face to it.  So I googled. She is the skankwhore in Dil Bole Hadippa. One of those 'actresses' put in movies to wear skanky clothes and smile.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged

EK and Awarapan fame sherya saran....she is too hot...I met her in bahrain...last month....WinkF1 club...

LoneStranger

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoneStranger

Sheryln Chopra
She is the greatest actress ever produced by the Hindi Film Industry. Ussi ko to dekhne ke liye maine kitni DVDs kharidi hai... to learn more from her acting.... very inspiring lady indeed.

Actress? If putting on skimpy clothes equated to acting, there'd be a lot more actresses in this world right now. Unfortunately, having a well toned body doesn't make one an actress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top