Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Pray tell me who she is. As I said after the first four i dont even know who they are. Can someone tell me?

I don't know anyone after the first four either. Her name sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a face to it.  So I googled. She is the skankwhore in Dil Bole Hadippa. One of those 'actresses' put in movies to wear skanky clothes and smile.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

EK and Awarapan fame sherya saran....she is too hot...I met her in bahrain...last month....πŸ˜‰F1 club...

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Sheryln Chopra

She is the greatest actress ever produced by the Hindi Film Industry. Ussi ko to dekhne ke liye maine kitni DVDs kharidi hai... to learn more from her acting.... very inspiring lady indeed.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoneStranger

She is the greatest actress ever produced by the Hindi Film Industry. Ussi ko to dekhne ke liye maine kitni DVDs kharidi hai... to learn more from her acting.... very inspiring lady indeed.

Actress? If putting on skimpy clothes equated to acting, there'd be a lot more actresses in this world right now. Unfortunately, having a well toned body doesn't make one an actress.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why are we even discussing acting in a hotness thread. Just enjoy the eye candy.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Why are we even discussing acting in a hotness thread. Just enjoy the eye candy.

Okay. Can I get me some Shahid Kapoor?
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sarcasm at it's best !!!!!...But in a way u r somewhat right ...She definitely "inspires" many menπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

OK... so I am a regular in the Bidaai forums... but here I am ... =) ... lets DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE!

Anyways,

So who do you think is the hottest Indian actress?....Please give your reasons and describe their charectaristics. Also if possible, say why the others arent. Below are the choices:

1. Priyanka Chopra
2. Rani Mukherjee
3. Kareena Kapoor
4. Katarina Kaif

5. Payal Rohatgi
6. Sherlyn Chopra
7. Kangana Ranaut
8. Tanvi Verma
9. Sonam Kapoor
10. Nisha Kothari

I think Priyanka Chopra is pretty hot. Even when she's not revealing much, she has that hot factor, the way she walks, talks, etc. I don't know the ones that are blacklisted above. Rani Mukherjee is just an amazing actress and I like how she remains miles away from controversies and I admire her personality...but she's nothin like hot or sexy. Kareena Kapoor is plain slutty. I wouldn't call someone who lacks meat "hot". She is always ready to flaunt her skeleton-like body...perhaps that makes her feel better about herself or sth, but she definitely doesn't look hot to me. Kangana Ranaut....yea she's hot....and her naturally curly hair only adds to her style and glamor, i think. I don't find Sonam Kapoor hot at all. Katrina Kaif is young and sweet, neither are the traits that I hold in high regard. Anyways, I choose Priyanka as the hottest one among all.
Ps, where's Ash? :O She's steaming hot!!!!!!!!!and drop dead gorgeous at the same time!!!! And I love her acting too!!!!!!! =)
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

Ps, where's Ash? :O She's steaming hot!!!!!!!!!and drop dead gorgeous at the same time!!!! And I love her acting too!!!!!!! =)

Ash? 😲

Ok, I guess everyone has their personal tastes. But to me she is just such a phony flake. Just another uptight..

Now Sushmita Sen is hot.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Ash? 😲

Ok, I guess everyone has their personal tastes. But to me she is just such a phony flake. Just another uptight..

Now Sushmita Sen is hot.

😲 We are so different yet so alike. Its scary.