Who is the HOTTEST indian actress?

Posted: 14 years ago
OK... so I am a regular in the Bidaai forums... but here I am ... =) ... lets DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE!

Anyways,

So who do you think is the hottest Indian actress?....Please give your reasons and describe their charectaristics. Also if possible, say why the others arent. Below are the choices:

1. Priyanka Chopra
2. Rani Mukherjee
3. Kareena Kapoor
4. Katarina Kaif
5. Payal Rohatgi
6. Sherlyn Chopra
7. Kangana Ranaut
8. Tanvi Verma
9. Sonam Kapoor
10. Nisha Kothari

1. Rani Mukherji: Her voice can transform you from this world into a fantastic land - as Sarina would say, Rani doesn't even need to act, flaunt her appearance or expose her body. All she needs to do is start talking, and once she does, there's nothing that can drove away my attention. That sexy, husky voice literally push the hairs on my body to stand still. She is a great actress and a good looking one, no doubt, but it is her voice which is her sex appeal.

2. Priyanka Chopra: Her acting, especially the way she shows off her attitudes. Who can forget her performance in Aitraaz? The way she performed her role -- "Raj, C'mon, show me that you are an animal". 😆

3. Kangana Ranaut: Her acting. The way she pretends to be an alchoholic, or someone in need of help or anything of that sort - like in Gangster. And yes, I love her hair as well. 😆

4. Kareena Kapoor: Real-life attitude, her appearance.Don't think she is "appealing" when it comes down to the subject of her physiq.

Don't think Katrina and Sonam are "hot" - they re pretty, but there's nothing in them that I would like to consider as being "hot" -- and I don't know the rest of the name you put.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

1. Rani Mukherji: Her voice can transform you from this world into a fantastic land - as Sarina would say, Rani doesn't even need to act, flaunt her appearance or expose her body. All she needs to do is start talking, and once she does, there's nothing that can drove away my attention. That sexy, husky voice literally push the hairs on my body to stand still. She is a great actress and a good looking one, no doubt, but it is her voice which is her sex appeal.

2. Priyanka Chopra: Her acting, especially the way she shows off her attitudes. Who can forget her performance in Aitraaz? The way she performed her role -- "Raj, C'mon, show me that you are an animal". 😆

3. Kangana Ranaut: Her acting. The way she pretends to be an alchoholic, or someone in need of help or anything of that sort - like in Gangster. And yes, I love her hair as well. 😆

4. Kareena Kapoor: Real-life attitude, her appearance.Don't think she is "appealing" when it comes down to the subject of her physiq.

Don't think Katrina and Sonam are "hot" - they re pretty, but there's nothing in them that I would like to consider as being "hot" -- and I don't know the rest of the name you put.
Thanks for your valuable input! =)

First of all...Kangana's hair?...No comment! =) . I liked her alot lot more in DUS KA DUM with the straight hair. She looked amazing there!

Secondly...You dont know Nisha Kothari?...Just google her man! I think she is absolutely PREETY. Sherlyn Chopra is the one who wanted to flash her assets in Big Boss (but its only true as we all know!).
Ah you forgot Rakhi Sawant. 😆
n what about Sush, Genelia, Asin, wow too many.
Sonam looks great I think especially her smile.

Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
Oh, yeah, I like Asin from the newcomers. The OP didn't put Deepika either, though I admit, I do not like her (and not at all when it comes down into looks department - I fail to see what is so 'glamorous' about her). That said, I do think Deepika had a huge number of fans, hence deserved to be in the OP.
By HOT I also meant the 'sex appeal'. I thought Deepika or any of the other's u guyz mentioned were not in that slot!..

BUT HEY!... you can comment on those I didnt put there =) ... I am a liberal man ;-)
U left hot & pretty Ameesha patel & also the hot & gorgeous sushmita 😉
This is strange. You have asked for India's hottest actress and the options are only from Bollywood.

You do know that Bollywood doesn't represent Indian cinema.......it represents only hindi cinema.

For me,,,,,,,,Simran when she was at her peak. I also like kangana renaut, and who can forget Mallika Sherawat. She is def one of the hottest stars in Bollywood.

Others are Priyanka, Bipasha, Karishma was good as well
You forgot Ash! But from your list, Priyanka Chopra is the way to go! ;) Followed cloesly by Rani! (She looked stunning in DBH!)