Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Even after Veer-Tappu marriage, I was ready to forgive the creatives in the hope that after some melodrama, Veer will def marry ICha and Tappu will be left alone soon but I now know that the creatives are bent upon ruining this serial.....

So, damini finally tells the truth to the thakurs or so we thought...and the next day , what is shown that damini is infact dreaming that she has said  the truth and what we see is a shock to me....damini is trying to keep up her promise to ICha and she is also hiding the truth.....disgusting is not the word.....Im fed up .....why are the creatives playing with the audiences minds-- first they show misleading precaps (I can never forget that precap where Tappu is telling her dad that she wants to marry Veer) and now they are showing dream sequences in the middle of heated and interesting arguments....there was no need for the creatives to first show us that Damini is telling the truth and in the very next epi show that Damini was infact dreaming.........that was the last straw that broke the camel's back, I hate this serial....

now that the creatives are so much in to dream sequences....why dont they jus show that all that has happenned was Tappu's dream and no marriage has actually taken place, so lets cut bac to the scene where Icha is dressing up and when the pandit calls for the bride, ICha goes down (without any apllu covering her face) and gets married to Veer....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupalbulandnehabistAbhiAniprachi_poorviadoremevirgo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The last straw" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
They will only show what they think the general public likes....the trp's of uttaran for last few weeks are proof that people are enjoying the serial...i suspect we are a very tiny fraction in the forum..and personally i do prefer tapasya..she has a much stronger presence than icha.....i think they are cashing in on that........the only person whose character i am not able to digest is damini.......she needs to buck up...

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i really wish the creatives wud visit our forum....really i sometimes think creatives of hindi serials shud be given some kind of award for the way they ruin their own precious creations

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
yes am fed up too!
noone can be like this
earlier this show used to make sense
but now Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabist

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
seriously how could they show this as precap

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

They will only show what they think the general public likes....the trp's of uttaran for last few weeks are proof that people are enjoying the serial...i suspect we are a very tiny fraction in the forum..and personally i do prefer tapasya..she has a much stronger presence than icha.....i think they are cashing in on that........the only person whose character i am not able to digest is damini.......she needs to buck up...

i disagree..I think Icha has become very famous...Tapasya is not that good..Before the leap tapasya s character made sense..now she is shown to be a psycho..who dances with Icha 's dupatta and cuts her hand..and throws away her cell to end her relationship wid sid....

As for the trps increasing...Even we are watching the show eventhough this twist has taken place...

I used to like kid tapsya better than kid Icha...

But after the leap..I found Icha better.......But now..after Icha 's act..I hate her character
Angry
all this is my personal opinion

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

seriously how could they show this as precap

to play wid audence s feelings
and increase trps... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabist