Poll Question :

which of these actresses should quit soon?

Poll Choice
Isha Koppikar
Neha Dhupia
Anjana Sukhani
Celina Jaitely
Esha Deol (i think she has alrEady LOL)
Mallika Sherawat
any other plz specify
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Mallika Sherawat
Neha Dhupia
Anjana Sukhani
Isha Koppikar
katrina would only quit if she stops getiing top movie offers(dont see that happening soon)😆 and she has more star power than all those mentioned above combine....im not her fan but the girl has everthing going 4 her...

btw coming to the list i think all except mallika should retire😛
Katrina Kaif? THe same heroine who has given like 7 hits out of 8 in two years? If she retires, I have a feeling that half of Indian male population will shun Bollywood and the latter will go into recession. Just post this comment that Katrina KAif should retire in a predominantly male board and see the volcano that erupts. LOL
Originally posted by Relda

Katrina Kaif? THe same heroine who has given like 7 hits out of 8 in two years? If she retires, I have a feeling that half of Indian male population will shun Bollywood and the latter will go into recession. Just post this comment that Katrina KAif should retire in a predominantly male board and see the volcano that erupts. LOL
I seriously think the Indian male population prefer Priankya over Katrina.  I think Kat is very lucky to be in big movies. 

I actually like Isha, not Esha though😆 
most of this actress do skin show. there is not acting for them in their movies.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 14 years ago
Luck means an one-off accidental incident. You don't give a string of back-to-back hits in predominantly single-heroine movies just on luck alone. What she lacks in histrionics she probably makes it up big time in some other department. Her box-office draw and internet craze proves it. People always like to say that it is only because of Akki that most of her movies were hits. Well.. He has like 5 non-Kat movies released recently and all of them bombed. So, there goes that theory.

About Priyanka,, the Indian male population surely didn't like her in the period preceding the release of Fashion. Chamku, Drona, LS2050, God Tussi, Sallam-e-Ishq.. I'm sure missing out on other names. I will readily eat humble pie if movies like Pyar Impossible are hits.

God.. I don't even like Kat and I'm defending her like a momma bear. Time to take a break.

Edited by Relda - 14 years ago
mallikha sherawat for sure ...celina can improve further but no gunjaaish for sherawat madam