Major flaw ended in YRKKH.

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Acc to me , Omi-Sunaina track was a major flaw in the show. What a relief it ended and we are saved from being tortured any more.
We are watching YRKKH because we all are in love with the concept of the show  and it's actors but incorporating such type of tracks in the show only degrades the quality of the show.
The show has a beautiful concept and creatives should  try to enhance it to the fullest..
Really, I don't exactly understand why Omi wanted to part his ways from Sunaina and equally not been able to understand What made Omi to bring back Sunaina from the railway station. Creatives have given all foolish reasons for this ,which are  not convincing at all.

Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Also, I was thinking that may be creatives have read all our comments and our displeasure regarding the Kaka-kaki track so they ended it immediately.

Isnt it  surprising that they ended it so fast.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Previously, Rituraj's track was totally meaningless & illogical, then the pyaar ki seedi and now omi-sunaina's divorce and patch up !
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Previously, Rituraj's track was totally meaningless & illogical, then the pyaar ki seedi and now omi-sunaina's divorce and patch up !

ha yeh to sahi kaha hai........................
anu-s thumbnail

Exactly Charu. Such type of meaningless tracks just lowers the quality of  this beautiful show.
Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: anu-s

Exactly Charu. Such type of meaningless tracks just lowers the quality of this beautiful show.

the quality has certainly degraded...after Naksh's marriage, yrkkh lost it's novelty and USP ..it's dragging and we're watching it only for Naksh
-renu- thumbnail

the quality has certainly degraded...after Naksh's marriage, yrkkh lost it's novelty and USP ..it's dragging and we're watching it only for Naksh

lets just hope there are no kaka kaki samarpan scenes tonight!!!!!
i swear, i'll stop watching yrkkh if that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan

lets just hope there are no kaka kaki samarpan scenes tonight!!!!!
i swear, i'll stop watching yrkkh if that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣 ðŸ¤£
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Please dont laugh! I dont think i can trust the present yrkkh creatives team anymore!!
they've hurt our intelligence so badly in the recent past, they need a good shake-up!!!!!
Edited by rsk2fan - 14 years ago
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan

Please dont laugh! I dont think i can trust the present yrkkh creatives team anymore!!
they've hurt our intelligence so badly in the recent past, they need a good shake-up!!!!!

Well Seriously , They have  make mockery of the Institution Of Marriage in the Kaka-Kaki track.
After so many yrs of Marriage Kaka woke up from his sleep and realized that all is not well between them & they should divorce and in a jiffy he realizes that he cant live without his wife & son.
What is this yaar?😲
Ek pal mein kuch , aur doosre hi pal mein kuch aur.😲   Strange yaar........
Creatives are mastering themselves in showing illogical tracks.
Yes you are right, They can show us anything.