<3 Happy Birthday Tasnime <3 !!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

WHERE IS MY CAKE?

it's coming, just wait a lil more ..
 I will Kill you if it doesnt come in 5 minsAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3 Happy Birthday Tasnime <3 !!! (Page 6)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

WHERE IS MY CAKE?

it has been 25 minutes LOL and i'm still alive Tongue

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

WHERE IS MY CAKE?

it has been 25 minutes LOL and i'm still alive Tongue
Well i dcided to leave you forr Preeeeeeeeet Embarrassed

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Preet My Jaan Hug

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Preet My Jaan Hug
wb me?

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

wb me?

but u decided to leave me thks to Preet only naa .. anyways Hugto u too =)

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

That is if you don't give me my share of chocolates when I come trick or treating this Saturday WinkTongue!  But before that, we have another reason to celebrate as we near the end of October Party!!!

Pradhz Akka .. u actually made me laugh I dunno why lolll
:D

Hahaha.... yendaa yen.... and you're not at all scary daa LOLLOLLOL..
i hope i didn't scare you LOL ....like I scared many kids who came to our house yesterday LOLLOLLOL.... oru podi payal in his teen was so terrified that he was panting upon hearing this spooky noise suddenly go off ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

thks .. is this the build-up u were talkin abt loll ?
btw u r the 1st one to say I'm someone studious and that too very .. Mom wd surely faint if she saw that .. ;P

ayayooo.. LOL.... ennaku therincha varayile, during KMH time le someone was theevirama studying.... and they rarely visited the forum.. Tongue.. appoo Tasu sonnathelaam poyaaa Shocked??? 

Not to forget, her Jaan 

http://videos.mypopkorn.com/zeetv/images/big/zeetv_imageprmanav-8c6b3d75995c7ef.jpg

She is none other than

Yeah, he's My Jaan .. *blush*

Chellom..... You prolly know by now... many gals will potti pottu come to grab him.. LOLLOL.. Namma Arjun of KMH kku nadantha gathi theriyum thaane.. they all split him into many differnt kinds LOLLOL.. angry, hot, smile face, cute and what not LOLLOL.. as Sushant's Fans go up... am sure it'll happen.. i wouldn't be surprised if it already did LOLLOLLOL

ooops.. sorry daa Tongue.. couldn't resist pieing your face daa Taasuuu

Hug

Haan only that was missing .. Actually, in reality, the whole cake ended up on my face .. :'( but not this way, in a more sweet way lmao ..

hahah.. i wish i had seen that LOL...then i would def had said "hey... nee rombha azhaga irukee.. bhayama irukku nnu" ROFLROFLROFLROFL and then runnnnnnnnnnn

To our Preet Fan, my small gift Tongue

thnk u so much !! I really love that siggy as well as the beautiful poem ..
Is pappu_mappu ur new name now *confused confused*

Hehe... pappu_mappu is my company name daa LOL...ask melz for why we chose this name daa LOL...

Aww Ayysha !! My bhabhi loll .. thnx a lot, Ayysha hope u renjoying the tamil section as I enjoy the hindi one ;-) ..
Welcome welcome .. *hugs* Akka :)

It was soo nice of Ayysha to join here daa... woohooo.. Tasu show Ayysha around our tamil section ok vaaa Wink..

thnks u all once again .. 'more pie in the face' .. here ur wish came true !!! .. Drinks ? do u wanna kill me ? ;-)

ROFL
ROFLROFL Kannamma finally legal age le... so ensoiiiiiii WinkWink...

Friendz, and ka, enjoy the halloween party, have a great time along with ur family, frindz and dear ones =) .. big hug to all of u :)
Thanks daa.. I sure did have a great party.. that boy...getting scared.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissArshi-

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Hahaha.... yendaa yen.... and you're not at all scary daa LOLLOLLOL.. i hope i didn't scare you LOL ....like I scared many kids who came to our house yesterday LOLLOLLOL.... oru podi payal in his teen was so terrified that he was panting upon hearing this spooky noise suddenly go off ROFLROFLROFLROFL...
Akka, I have to ask u sthg, I'm really sorry to ask u that but I'm stuck in a very bad situation. I know this kind of thing shdnt be asked and that too in a public place, but I don't have any other options left. once again I really need ur help and u only can help me, m ashamed of myself to ask u that, but plz do excuse me, n u only can help me !! i really count on u, we are pretty close enough now, that's y m allowing myself to ask u this .. plz once again, don't get me wrong, i know this kind of stuff can"t be asked, and that too in such a place, but i know plenty of ppl hv already asked u .. so plz help me .. m in a hurry now, and i really need a disguise to Halloween, can u plz lend me ur head ?
I tried to be serious, without putting any emoticons but m seriously rofling, so tell me, did i scare u ? that's ur punishment for scaring the poor green children ( athaavathu pachai pinju kozhandaigal )

ayayooo.. LOL.... ennaku therincha varayile, during KMH time le someone was theevirama studying.... and they rarely visited the forum.. Tongue.. appoo Tasu sonnathelaam poyaaa Shocked??? 
Poyyithaan !! I tried to study but cdn't .. instead of studying, I was watching serials and movies LOL, but I wasn't that active n IF at that time .. u know, neengalaam padichittu kilipeenga, naangelaam padikaamale kilippom Tongue

Chellom..... You prolly know by now... many gals will potti pottu come to grab him.. LOLLOL.. Namma Arjun of KMH kku nadantha gathi theriyum thaane.. they all split him into many differnt kinds LOLLOL.. angry, hot, smile face, cute and what not LOLLOL.. as Sushant's Fans go up... am sure it'll happen.. i wouldn't be surprised if it already did LOLLOLLOL

Don't worry, I'll fight for my love, I'm the first, so the priorities are for me Blushing , and Sushant will give the priority to me too ssince he wished on my b'day .. i'm almost his chellom/chamchi, just wait a lil more Evil Smile

hahah.. i wish i had seen that LOL...then i would def had said "hey... nee rombha azhaga irukee.. bhayama irukku nnu" ROFLROFLROFLROFL and then runnnnnnnnnnn
Luckyly u weren"t there, or i wd have thrown the cake on ur face !!
do u think i wd have let u gone so simply  ?

Hehe... pappu_mappu is my company name daa LOL...ask melz for why we chose this name daa LOL...
therinjukitta poguduchudaa !!

It was soo nice of Ayysha to join here daa... woohooo.. Tasu show Ayysha around our tamil section ok vaaa Wink..
yeah sure !! btw the best forum here is TMS's one, I actually prefer to read ur updates than the show itself, have so much fun lollz

ROFL
ROFLROFL Kannamma finally legal age le... so ensoiiiiiii WinkWink...
legal age, but still my parents' baby loll .. oru pachai kuzhandaiya ipdi kedukuringale ( 1st meaning laye purinjikungooo plz !! )

Thanks daa.. I sure did have a great party.. that boy...getting scared.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Me too daa !! I'm very bad at scaring others as i end up laughing halloweenly .. but i'm pretty good at it emotionally !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top