Preet My Jaan πŸ€—
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by tasnime

Preet My Jaan πŸ€—
wb me?
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

wb me?

but u decided to leave me thks to Preet only naa .. anyways πŸ€—to u too =)
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Hahaha.... yendaa yen.... and you're not at all scary daa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i hope i didn't scare you πŸ˜† ....like I scared many kids who came to our house yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... oru podi payal in his teen was so terrified that he was panting upon hearing this spooky noise suddenly go off 🀣🀣🀣🀣...
Akka, I have to ask u sthg, I'm really sorry to ask u that but I'm stuck in a very bad situation. I know this kind of thing shdnt be asked and that too in a public place, but I don't have any other options left. once again I really need ur help and u only can help me, m ashamed of myself to ask u that, but plz do excuse me, n u only can help me !! i really count on u, we are pretty close enough now, that's y m allowing myself to ask u this .. plz once again, don't get me wrong, i know this kind of stuff can"t be asked, and that too in such a place, but i know plenty of ppl hv already asked u .. so plz help me .. m in a hurry now, and i really need a disguise to Halloween, can u plz lend me ur head ?
I tried to be serious, without putting any emoticons but m seriously rofling, so tell me, did i scare u ? that's ur punishment for scaring the poor green children ( athaavathu pachai pinju kozhandaigal )

ayayooo.. πŸ˜†.... ennaku therincha varayile, during KMH time le someone was theevirama studying.... and they rarely visited the forum.. πŸ˜›.. appoo Tasu sonnathelaam poyaaa 😲??? 
Poyyithaan !! I tried to study but cdn't .. instead of studying, I was watching serials and movies πŸ˜†, but I wasn't that active n IF at that time .. u know, neengalaam padichittu kilipeenga, naangelaam padikaamale kilippom πŸ˜›

Chellom..... You prolly know by now... many gals will potti pottu come to grab him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Namma Arjun of KMH kku nadantha gathi theriyum thaane.. they all split him into many differnt kinds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. angry, hot, smile face, cute and what not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. as Sushant's Fans go up... am sure it'll happen.. i wouldn't be surprised if it already did πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry, I'll fight for my love, I'm the first, so the priorities are for me ☺️ , and Sushant will give the priority to me too ssince he wished on my b'day .. i'm almost his chellom/chamchi, just wait a lil more 😈

hahah.. i wish i had seen that πŸ˜†...then i would def had said "hey... nee rombha azhaga irukee.. bhayama irukku nnu" 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and then runnnnnnnnnnn
Luckyly u weren"t there, or i wd have thrown the cake on ur face !!
do u think i wd have let u gone so simply  ?

Hehe... pappu_mappu is my company name daa πŸ˜†...ask melz for why we chose this name daa πŸ˜†...
therinjukitta poguduchudaa !!

It was soo nice of Ayysha to join here daa... woohooo.. Tasu show Ayysha around our tamil section ok vaaa πŸ˜‰..
yeah sure !! btw the best forum here is TMS's one, I actually prefer to read ur updates than the show itself, have so much fun lollz

🀣
🀣🀣 Kannamma finally legal age le... so ensoiiiiiii πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
legal age, but still my parents' baby loll .. oru pachai kuzhandaiya ipdi kedukuringale ( 1st meaning laye purinjikungooo plz !! )

Thanks daa.. I sure did have a great party.. that boy...getting scared.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Me too daa !! I'm very bad at scaring others as i end up laughing halloweenly .. but i'm pretty good at it emotionally !!

Wow neenga thaan maa mothal aazhu thairyama enn 'head' vai kekurathu..... Me bery bery glad to give it away 😈... you ready maa?? Warning.. pachai pinchu kozhanthainga ithai paartha bayanthiduvaanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Here is my head.... "Kanmani.. naan enn thalaiye onkitt oppadaikirean.. athilaa rathakanneer maatum thaan paarkanum maa"  😭😭...wipe tears:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CABCD9V2L.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31533NY7KAL.jpg

Now if you don't pick it up asap, then it'll turn into this:

http://www.costumeshopper.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/57414.jpg

Ayooo ennakee en thalaiya paarka bayamma irukku.. seekirom maa, eduthukku.......πŸ˜›... antha thalaiku pie veenaalum adikalaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

yean maa yean?  Ippadhi green pinchu kozhanthaiyaa irunthukinnu..ippadhi green lies ellam vittufies.... hmm.. next time straight Sushant kittaiye facebook le oru message panna vendiyathu namma Tasu pathi 🀣🀣🀣 ithu eppadhi??

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Wow neenga thaan maa mothal aazhu thairyama enn 'head' vai kekurathu..... Me bery bery glad to give it away 😈... you ready maa?? Warning.. pachai pinchu kozhanthainga ithai paartha bayanthiduvaanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Here is my head.... "Kanmani.. naan enn thalaiye onkitt oppadaikirean.. athilaa rathakanneer maatum thaan paarkanum maa"  😭😭...wipe tears:

Haa Haa Naa dairiyasaali u know .. I'm only scared when ppl shout suddenly or whenever I see an animal ( even flies and aunts !! ) and darkness and blood ( athaavathu gauravathodu ellatakkum bayam nnu solren, purinjukungo plz !! )
Sivaji sir dialogue maadhiri irukkae .. u drama queen hmm

"ha ha, risk laam enakku rusk saapidura maadhiri", open pannithaa pochu !!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CABCD9V2L.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31533NY7KAL.jpg

Now if you don't pick it up asap, then it'll turn into this:

http://www.costumeshopper.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/57414.jpg

Awww cheeee !! Akka ungalukkae ithu nyaama irukka ?? Oru green baby'the poyi ithellam kaatulaama ? *crying*
seriously, how can I eat and sleep now ?? 😑 esp. the 3rd one !! Pm la anupunathu not enough'nnu ithu verai'yya ? 😭

Ayooo ennakee en thalaiya paarka bayamma irukku.. seekirom maa, eduthukku.......πŸ˜›... antha thalaiku pie veenaalum adikalaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

It's ok Akka, athanaala thaana unga head naa kaeten, to scare others !! I'm sure they'll b scared !! U saved my life πŸ€— ippo ulagatula irukura ella candies'um enakkae !! thks kaa !

yean maa yean?  Ippadhi green pinchu kozhanthaiyaa irunthukinnu..ippadhi green lies ellam vittufies.... hmm.. next time straight Sushant kittaiye facebook le oru message panna vendiyathu namma Tasu pathi 🀣🀣🀣 ithu eppadhi??

Naa enga green lies vittufied ? except for homeworking ..
Neenga anupurathukku munnadi naa avarkku oru message anuppuraen, about intha thread !!
appo paarunga ungalla summaavae vidha maatar !! atleast u'll get to talk to him naa πŸ˜‰
btw, Mr. Iqbal Khan said hi hru to me once on fb chat !! πŸ˜‰ ippo blood unga head varai, sorry kazhutu varai erumae ? πŸ˜†

hey Tasnime,

Happy Birthday to you dear...( Belated wishes)

Hope that you had  a greta day

May all your dreams come true.
Originally posted by atina

hey Tasnime,

Happy Birthday to you dear...( Belated wishes)

Hope that you had  a greta day

May all your dreams come true.

het Atina akka, thks for ur wishes =) .. ya had a great day =D
Roja vichuk vichuks in to the lounge and sees that the IF ians have
mosukkufied all the food - she likes to sing and so here she goes

Happy Birth day to you
Happy Birth day to you
happy Birth day dear Tasnime
Happy Birth day to you.

May God bless you
May God bless you