Miley Jab Hum Tum

One gorgeous lady- even more gorgeous in open hair (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Yes man...she's the best in all the ways...RATI ROCKS..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Samira-371768

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One gorgeous lady- even more gorgeous in open hair (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

totally agree she luks lushh!..lovee her!.x

-Samira-371768

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
what a POST somu..!! Clap
Love you for making it...rati honestly looks gorgeous in open hair...!! Even more so than usual....!
And the pics...WOW..!
and especially holi....that was the best i think....I think mayank totally goes lattoo over  her when he sees her that that..! LOL...i've noticed...In diwali...and rain scene...and holi and ad zap...all the times he wouldn't speak and just stare..!Wink
The precap was so hopeful..i just hope that it wasn't a dream and if it isn't a dream then she doesn't turn back her words now....*sigH*
but i gues looking at the new promo....i'm quite releived that Mayank's told her about his mom....and she's going to stop him..!!

anyway...wonderful wonderful post..!! someone link this to AB's blog yaar....WinkLOLLOL

Edited by hgrhr - 29 October 2009 at 7:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OHYE_ArTi4ever_Debolina.371768PureBlissNikki_Titli

OHYE

OHYE

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
So rite, even more gorgeous in open hair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
thanks guys 4 replyin...she is indeed the prettiest...atleast 4 me..Embarrassed

@Divya...

yeah..her acting is the best...but i was always confused whether she acts btr or looks prettier....she has very very sharp features which makes her beauty a natural one Smile

@Debo

lol...long time...i'm always lazy abt openin posts...cudn't resist this time...hehe...
yeah...subtle is the word...adzap n holi r my favs too..completely open...beautiful hair!! Embarrassed

_ArTi4ever_Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

what a POST somu..!! Clap
Love you for making it...rati honestly looks gorgeous in open hair...!! Even more so than usual....!
And the pics...WOW..!
and especially holi....that was the best i think....I think mayank totally goes lattoo over  her when he sees her that that..! LOL...i've noticed...In diwali...and rain scene...and holi and ad zap...all the times he wouldn't speak and just stare..!Wink
The precap was so hopeful..i just hope that it wasn't a dream and if it isn't a dream then she doesn't turn back her words now....*sigH*
but i gues looking at the new promo....i'm quite releived that Mayank's told her about his mom....and she's going to stop him..!!

anyway...wonderful wonderful post..!! someone link this to AB's blog yaar....WinkLOLLOL

AB'S BLOGGG.....baap re baap...mujhe is sab se door rakho...now toh it'll take me months probably to start believin in ArTi again...specially after the mess on his blog..!! main toh wahaa 7 janmo tak rati ka naam post nahi karne waali..LOL...if they get married then i'll consider Ermm

yeah..true...Arjun gives deadly stares...usi par toh main fida hui thi n so i started watchin the show...those days were the best atleast 4 me...he used 2 only stare at her..hot !!!
holi mein toh fully open tha...tooo pretty...!! Embarrassed

Edited by 371768 - 29 October 2009 at 8:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.hgrhrPureBlissNikki_Titli

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
She always look beautiful in open hair
and I noticed one thing that she is among those tv actresses who keep their hair tied in general

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...nice pictures...loved to see all those open hair beautiful moments of Nupur....can you also add the open wet hair picture of Nupur where she's wearing his shirt at Chinky Mishra's house? That was another cute pic.

Rati is one gorgeous lady.....Clap

371768relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top