Debate Mansion

Overrated Actors&Female roles Bollywood (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who's your Overrated Actor!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [37.50%]
6 [37.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [12.50%]
2 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Ash was good in guru, jodha akbar,dilde chuke sanam, Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Overrated Actors&Female roles Bollywood (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged

emraan hashmi is talented if look beyond his kiisses,catch raaz 2.

no one here is really over rated,maybe salman...

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Salman Khan.........................

Emran Hashmi is under-rated.He is a good actor and good looking guy.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Salman Khan.........................

Emran Hashmi is under-rated.He is a good actor and good looking guy.
@under-rated&good lookingROFL
ummmm i guess its salluSmile

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

If we did a poll on the lady actresses who should be on the list?? LOL

I'd say Freida Pinto any damned day! Man, I just can't understand... What for? There wasn't one piece of the whole movie I saw her ACT! She's highly highly overacted! It's not like am a part of those anti-fans or whatever that just loves to put down people. I mean, come show me some valuable stuff and I'll take back my comment, but she's not even trying! Or she herself knows she's no good!

I don't think Abhishek is overrated... After watching Guru actually, I think he's highly underrated! He definitely has a lot of talent within, he needs the RIGHT kind of movie to go with it! That's all...

Ashwariya Rai... The only two movies I liked her was Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas... For the rest of them, she's definitely not worth all that praise she got! I liked her somewhat in Sarkar Raj (though she didn't have much scope) and her touchy scenes in Umrao Jaan, but except that,please!

Kareena Kapoor in definitely definitely overrated... If she didn't have those family connections as someone said, she'd been since long GONE!!... She's only getting better each day because she still gets her chances... If everyone could, then anyone could be an "actor"!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingers

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

If we did a poll on the lady actresses who should be on the list?? LOL

You mean the overrated actresses? Kareena would defo make it to the top of my list......She excels the "overly-hyped" department. Jab We Met is fine. Other than that, it's only her lollipop like body and ghost like white skin that's giving her free movie tickets.....She SUCKS. Should I create a thread on that? Sometime later, once they're done with the male actors' dhulai and pitai.TongueLOL
Middy..when i read Summer's query i almost jumped at the thought that alas i found my fav reply ...but then u beat me to it ....LOL...u just said it gal and saved my time Smile...only another point to add...her neverending sm**ching, exposing Saifeena ( can't stand that name too) act that makes headlines every other dayyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kismet Konnection. What about Katrina??LOL
don't even make me go there ... the less i say the betterLOL

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, and I think Ajay Devgan, as an actor, is highly underated as well.. Perhaps because he doesn't make up "news" every single day like some do, he isn't considered worth the take! But I really really appreciate watching him as an actor; I think he's fantastic in some scenes...

I happened to listened to Ladki Kyun from Hum Tum yesterday, and thought about this topic: Saif Ali Khan is another one of them who's underated as well according to me. Love Aaj Kaal was watchable only due to him, I loved the scenes from whereon he got the job; some fantastic acting in there! It's high time he makes news due to some good reason now rather than all the bad ones, and I am looking forward to Kurbaan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top