Debate Mansion

Overrated Actors&Female roles Bollywood (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who's your Overrated Actor!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [37.50%]
6 [37.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [12.50%]
2 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
After marriage AB is getting better now!!! Wink......Sulu bhai..loook old in 'Main aur Mrs Khanna'Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Overrated Actors&Female roles Bollywood (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

If they didnt have their family connections, these guys would not even qualify for the role of a spot boy

And you talk about overrated!!!

awww c'mon Pheku jee --- sallu, hritik, sanju, saifu, ajay, anil, amir - agreed they got the entry due to their family connections but each one of them is still in the industry due to their own merit and hard work.  They have given some pretty darn good movies in their career so far.

I think Imran Hashmi should not be even up there.  That guy sucks big time. 
There is something about acting that says " A good director can even make a rock act". By that rule, if you watch the movie, The acting performed by Jackie in those two movies is far superior to anything Sallu, Hrithik, Sanju, Anil have done till date. And Jackie is not even considered to be an actor. Yes they have acted well in a few movies, but that happens like a lunar eclipse

Stars yes, actors no

Sorry Ajay meaning Ajay Devgan, you seriously think that guy can act. Come-on I will give you even Sallu can act on occassions, but Ajay (I carry a perpetually constipated look) Devgan, seriously?

Correction on my previous post, SRK didnt have any connections when he came in, but doesnt change the fact about his acting skills

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 30 October 2009 at 1:10am

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaslumgod.Beyond_the_Veilkuhu.kuhu

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by Summer3

If we did a poll on the lady actresses who should be on the list?? LOL

Aishwarya Rai without a doubt. It's beyond me how the entire Bollywood (and now even Hollywood - though that didn't work) came under her beauty spell to let her take the award for the best actress twice! Seriously, even ceremonies like Star Screen (which focuses more on actual talent than public voting) gave her the best actress awards. And it's even beyond me how a director like Sanjay Leela Bhansali had been infatuated by her (good that he didn't take her in Black - can one imagine Aishwarya playing Michael McNally LOL).

I wouldn't put Katrina, for the same reason I wouldn't/didn't put Emran - they maybe be 'overhyped' but not 'overrated'. They are not even famous to be considered as being overrated.

I don't think Kareena is overrated. She did a pretty decent job in Omkara (won best actress in Star Screen, by the way). But if she wins the award this year as well, then I will be forced to consider her as being overrated.

EDIT: As for underrated actresses, I will go with Shilpa Shetty and Manisha Koirala. They both were terrific actresses. I had been a fan of Manisha since Khamoshi, and Shilpa since Phir Milenge. Poor Shilpa, she deserved the best actress (critics) for Phir Milenge - but of course, the one with the 'well-known' and 'most-important' family took the award. Tongue
aH this beauty queen Ash is a great dancer. Acting wise she had been trying her best.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top