Uttaran

India-Forums

to creatives......... (Page 2)

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_poorvi

How can one dream such things I dont know...Uttaran used to make some sense earlier....now its as senseless as Balaji s shows.... Dead Angry Ouch

Balaji is defly better than this crap I feel.
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
yes, I dont care what the TRPs suggest, but for me , this is the worst serial ever, jus hate it even more now .....and the creatives are really playing with our emotions, dream sequences are so misleading, this is  just not done and by far very unfair to loyal audiences like us .....
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Honestly after giving 3back to back surprisingly super rocking episodes they came up with worst thing, they have destroyed again gud track like tapu/veers imagination ... this is seriously the limit, will anyone every know about tapu and nani? wat thje creatives want to show tapu will ask for forgiveness after she reveals her sins on her death bed?????????

Go to top